It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very scary predictions....be prepared 2008-2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

◎ Will find the medicine for AIDS and Dengue

◎ 18th July, Philippine will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands people will die

◎ The Empire State Building New York will get terror attack in September.

◎ 13th of September, China will get 9.1 earthquake in Nanning and Hainan, at the same time will get 30 meters Tsunami, millions people will die, the tsunami may go to Japan Directly.

◎ 25th January. 8.9 earthquake will attacked Japan, Hundred thousands people will die.

◎ November, Japan will get earthquake again. Thousands people will die.

◎ Brazilian government can not pay the insurance because of the finance problems. Will get the riot.

◎ 24th August, Istanbul Turkey will get 8.9 earthquake. The road will be parted.

◎ 16th December, Sumatra Indonesia will get 7.8 earthquake. Thousands people will die.

◎ The temperature will reach 58 degrees in many countries of Africa, at the same time will lack of water.

◎ The temperature in Africa will reach 58 degrees, it is unbelievable number, but in May 2007, people who travel around Africa said the temperature in Greece and Turkey are already 39-40 degrees, Iraq and Arabia is about 45-46 degrees, it is possible to happen in the summer but not in may, we can imagine that in the summer of 2010, the world will become warmer and Africa will get the high temperature.

◎ Will found the treatment for Cancer. But another new cancer will occur.

◎ A serious disease will occur, it will be called ALS, People will die after 4 hours get ALS

◎ Bird flu H5N1 will infect to human, 7300000 people will die till 2013.

I'd hate to spoil your fun and your End Of The World Party preparations, Kdial1, but none of this will happen.

You should know that there are very strong powers at work right now - even as you read it - that will prevent such scenarios.

And you can actually help those forces. Not by joining some religion or cult or reading tarot cards.

But by thinking positive. Stop thinking about the End Of The World and start thinking about the Bright Future for this planet.

Because that is where we are heading, my Dear.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
There was no quake in September 2008, killing "millions" of people. And also no terror attack on the Empire state building in September 2008. Maybe there was a terror attack that has been covered up (unlikely, but somewhat possible), but I seriously doubt that they could coverup a Mag +9 quake killing millions of people.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
There was no quake in September 2008, killing "millions" of people. And also no terror attack on the Empire state building in September 2008. Maybe there was a terror attack that has been covered up (unlikely, but somewhat possible), but I seriously doubt that they could coverup a Mag +9 quake killing millions of people.

and Brazil doesn't look like they're going to have to forfeit anything anytime soon from insurance??... They're doing pretty damn well on their sugar-cane ethanol...

(Will get "the riot") .. classic.

-

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Stars for the last few posts but no flag for this thread. Can people that want to be scared all the time please go to a movie theater? We have important things to discuss.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I predict that the author of this post will fail yet another year of English class.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
the forecaster from brazil.... seems only to have embellished on the Matthew 24 Prophecy from the bible...

with most of the predictions centered on EarthQuakes in diverse places...
and the outbreaks of disease.. the person frm brazil only omits the Wars & rumor-of-Wars warning from the Olivet Prophecy by Jesus in the pronostications

SA has a huge number of catholics, i wonder why there was no mention made about 'Mary' appearances in his outlines of future events ?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
wow incredibly stupid not even true!!!!! so stupid

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join