It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very scary predictions....be prepared 2008-2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Mr. Juseleeno Nobulega DaRoose is Brazilian, born in 1960, 47 years old now, his occupation is a teacher, he is a normal citizen, having a very poor life with his wife and kids. All the events which Mr. Juselleno predicted had clear indication of the year, month date of the disasters, incase any third party wants to confirm the facticity of his prophesy, Mr. Juselleno always put the story which he predicted to the notarization office or post office for the approval.

Somebody asked him, how old did he start the prophesy dream, he answered: 9 years old, from 1969, he dreamed 3 events a day, sometimes 9 events, the times he dreamed is different every day. He said all the prophesy dreams were automatically in his dream. When Mr. Juseleeno was 19 years old, he met the famous Brazilian prophesy Saint Mr. Franciscoshabiz, after that the worldwide disaster events were increased in his prophesy dream. Mr. Franciscoshabiz was two times the candidate for the Nobel Prize, he is a very famous differential functional person, at the same time he is also the Charitarian. The events which Mr. Juseleeno predicted are already more than 80000, firstly let’s look at below a few big worldwide events and huge disaster from his prophesy.

I will provide a link to his predictions that have come to pass at the end of this thread.

Here is a list of events from 2008-2013....looks like starting in 2009 we are in for a rough time:

◎ Will find the medicine for AIDS and Dengue

◎ 18th July, Philippine will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands people will die

◎ The Empire State Building New York will get terror attack in September.

◎ 13th of September, China will get 9.1 earthquake in Nanning and Hainan, at the same time will get 30 meters Tsunami, millions people will die, the tsunami may go to Japan Directly.

◎ 25th January. 8.9 earthquake will attacked Japan, Hundred thousands people will die.

◎ November, Japan will get earthquake again. Thousands people will die.

◎ Brazilian government can not pay the insurance because of the finance problems. Will get the riot.

◎ 24th August, Istanbul Turkey will get 8.9 earthquake. The road will be parted.

◎ 16th December, Sumatra Indonesia will get 7.8 earthquake. Thousands people will die.

◎ The temperature will reach 58 degrees in many countries of Africa, at the same time will lack of water.

◎ The temperature in Africa will reach 58 degrees, it is unbelievable number, but in May 2007, people who travel around Africa said the temperature in Greece and Turkey are already 39-40 degrees, Iraq and Arabia is about 45-46 degrees, it is possible to happen in the summer but not in may, we can imagine that in the summer of 2010, the world will become warmer and Africa will get the high temperature.

◎ Will found the treatment for Cancer. But another new cancer will occur.

◎ A serious disease will occur, it will be called ALS, People will die after 4 hours get ALS

◎ Bird flu H5N1 will infect to human, 7300000 people will die till 2013.

Mr.Juseleeno’s prophesy is not only for the disease and earthquake but also for the exact name. For example the formal US president Gore famous book “ An Inconvenient Truth”. The name of tornado which will attack Brazil, and thousands people will die, the name of infectious disease ( ALS), the name for San Francisco’s earthquake ( the Big One) and etc. events.

Just thought I would put it out there.....

Here is the link to the site: source

-Kdial1

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
how come it is only john titor who ever had anything to say about the olympics being cancelled?

think ill do a google search and see if anyone else feels or predicted the same

oh wait, it might be a different time line, so there is no way to do that

medicing for aids as in a cure or just help? there are many meds for HIV AIDS right now

and also medicine for AIDS? what about the people who are just HIV, cause AIDS is when your T count is too low, so im just curious to what DaRoose thinks about that

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Dude, already debunked. July 18th was over a week ago and no large earthquakes in the Philippines. ALS is a real disease, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease and it is a slow, neurological degenerative disease, not a 4hrs and you're dead kind of disease.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Barry the Debunker

There was an earthquake on July 18th. A 7.0 magnitude that struck Japan. It was on the 19th, local time, but it was reported here in the US as it happened, on our July 18th.

I'm not saying that I believe this guy, but there was an earthquake in that region, on that day, relative to timezones.

Source

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

For example the formal US president Gore famous book “ An Inconvenient Truth

What is this supposed to mean? Al Gore was NEVER a US president...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott

They probably just forgot the "vice" in there. This is coming from Brazil...

-Kdial1

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott

i think you know what he meant, former vice president al gore, just missed a word

two lines

ok now three

[edit on 28-7-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

[edit on 28-7-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
7 does not equal 8.1, this is an entire order of magnitude off. The Richter scale is logarithmic, so this like saying 10 is equal to 100. Besides the it was a day late and in the wrong area. Japan is not the Philippines. His Japan earthquake won't happen til Jan 25th.

Yeah, sure, a great prophet except when specifics matter.

Oh, and the temperature reaching 58C in Africa, late by 86 years. It hit that in Africa back in 1922

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Barry the Debunker]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by Scott

i think you know what he meant, former president hopeful al gore, just missed a word

Eh, I guess your right...

OR

The website is implying it is predicted that at some point Al Gore will be president? Now that would be a frightening prediction indeed.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Scott]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
that is kind of scary - but more in a hollywood-horror-movie-way.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Earthquakes happen in Japan every day.
Its nowhere near the Philippines.
People make up stuff to get famous and sell things.
No one ever knows whats going to happen.
Always all prediction people are wrong.
When you predict so many things though, chances are some will happen similar, and you only predicted them by accident.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well there is one thing that he says that is likely to be true. The AIDS cure.

There is a company in Ireland who bought the rights to an AIDS cure from an american lab which was going bust. The name of the company eludes me but i was filled in by an investor in the factory property.
Late last year when i was told about it, (as far as i can remember) the 3rd round pharma tests were complete with over 70% success rate AND it costs less than 100euro (150 dollars) for the full spectrum cure.

Its very possible it might be released this year if its not bought up by one of the major pharma companies (which has been known to happen....all the time)

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
Well there is one thing that he says that is likely to be true. The AIDS cure.

There is a company in Ireland who bought the rights to an AIDS cure from an american lab which was going bust. The name of the company eludes me but i was filled in by an investor in the factory property.
Late last year when i was told about it, (as far as i can remember) the 3rd round pharma tests were complete with over 70% success rate AND it costs less than 100euro (150 dollars) for the full spectrum cure.

Its very possible it might be released this year if its not bought up by one of the major pharma companies (which has been known to happen....all the time)

having a cure for a VIRUS is a mjor breakthrough not only in AIDS but for the flu the virus etc

I hardly think they have a cure on the table or are remotely close

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scott

For example the formal US president Gore famous book “ An Inconvenient Truth

What is this supposed to mean? Al Gore was NEVER a US president...

Thats a debatable argument

I believe it has already been proven by Greg Palast that Gore won the election
i that sense gore was the president but the courts decided otherwise

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
ANONYMOUS REPLY You can submit an anonymous reply as an unregistered user, but please be aware that your contribution is subject to our Terms & Conditions and must provide some substantive contribution to the discussion. With that in mind, your reply will not appear immediatetly as our staff will review it. Additionally, your IP address will be recorded with your reply, but kept private.Please do not post your own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.
Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

having a cure for a VIRUS is a mjor breakthrough not only in AIDS but for the flu the virus etc

I hardly think they have a cure on the table or are remotely close

Yes, because you definitely know what you are on about

This treatment doesn't attack the virus, it suppresses the proteins or whatever the virus uses to live in the body. Im not a doctor or a researcher so i cant go into detail but one thing i said was completely wrong - it is not for AIDS, it is in fact for HIV.

And lastly, just because you highly doubt it doesn't change a 70% controlled test success rate...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I DONT BELIVE THIS... IT CAN'T BE TRUE ALL THE NUMBERS AND CRAP HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEND.... LIARS!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So far none of his prophecies have come true. Thus I conclude he is a false prophet. If he claims to hear from God on these, he is lying and is probably demonized in some way.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

◎ Will find the medicine for AIDS and Dengue

Bup barrrm...WRONG!

◎ 18th July, Philippine will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands people will die

Bup barrrm...WRONG!

◎ The Empire State Building New York will get terror attack in September.

Bup barrrm...WRONG!

3 Strikes - your're out!

There should be a new rule on ATS. "Prohets" and "Prophecies" that get 3 strikes should not be allowed back at ATS, or have their dribble posted by anyone. Maybe have a page of debunked Prophecies that members can check before they embarrass themselves yet again by posting time wasting rubbish...just a thought

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I feel that prophetic dreams are possible. In my experience though, such dreams involve events that are going to personally impact the dreamer, they are heavy in symbolism (therefore vulnerable to misinterpretation), and they rarely deal with specific dates.

This man, however, has "prophecies" that not only speak of very specific events, but which he can tie it down to the location and the very day. And people he'll never know are always dying -- lots of them. This doesn't say prophet. He's not out to enlighten or warn. This is a guy that just wants to line his pockets with people's fear.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join