It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

december 20th 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i am but curious how everyone feels about this and if any one noticed that the closer we get to this date and time, that strange and stranger creatures and other unidentified fenominoms have occured

i was just wondering if there could be a possible connection, or if someone has a theory i an compare and contrast as to what i think is going on.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There are HUNDREDS of threads covering the subject of 2012.
Please use the search facility.

Oh, and it´s 21-12-2012

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousasyou
i am but curious how everyone feels about this and if any one noticed that the closer we get to this date and time, that strange and stranger creatures and other unidentified fenominoms have occured

i was just wondering if there could be a possible connection, or if someone has a theory i an compare and contrast as to what i think is going on.

How I feel is it will be 5 days before Saturnalia, another pagan masonic holiday celebration forced upon the world, and hidden under the premise of being Jesus's birthday.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Devil

How I feel is it will be 5 days before Saturnalia, another pagan masonic holiday celebration forced upon the world, and hidden under the premise of being Jesus's birthday.

nowhere in the bible does it give exact dates of his birth, catholic priests deemed it the 25th in some year AD. there was a post about it long ago

from the way the scriptures were written his birth was most likely in the fall sometime

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

Originally posted by The_Devil

nowhere in the bible does it give exact dates of his birth, catholic priests deemed it the 25th in some year AD. there was a post about it long ago

from the way the scriptures were written his birth was most likely in the fall sometime

Actually, Joseph and Mary were on their way to Joseph's hometown for a cencus...which was in the spring. not the fall.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MockedUnicorn

yeah but at what point of the pregnancy? there is 9 months total

my point was dec 25th is just a day

saying there is knowledge of his birth is not identified comepletely

been to some wbesites guessing mid to late sept

[edit on 28-7-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

new topics

top topics

join