It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season 2 Paranormal State starts Jul 28

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Paranormal State on A&E

about the show

The new season starts tonight on A&E.

PRS visits a western Pennsylvania couple wracked by a torrent of paranormal activity. Religious objects have been destroyed, televisions, lights and fans mysteriously turn on and off, and dead animals repeatedly show up on their stoop. Ryan's investigation turns up a New Orleans connection that leaves the couple fearful for their lives. Dead Time offers some of the strongest evidence to date, and guest tech expert Chad Calek and psychic Chip Coffey get more than they bargain for when they join Ryan in the basement

I'm looking forward to the "strong evidence" they have on this episode.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hmm, you just sparked my interest into a new show. TV is really just a lot of unuseful information most of the time for me. Only news stations. But this just might be a new show for good ol' me. Thanks man, perhaps we can talk about the show when it ends.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bryan LaVergne

Sure, I'll warn you now though, I'm a skeptic and it takes alot of evidence or personal experience to convince me.

Last season was entertaining and I have personal ties to the PA area so it really peaked my interest. I plan to follow up on some of sites they visited in PA like "The Cemetery" episode last season.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Does anyone have any information on this show? Ive seen it before and it seemed kind of fake to me. I consider myself a believer in the paranormal however I try to keep a good amount of skepticism about it. I will watch the show because it does entertain me... Just wondering if anyone has any info as to the authenticity of it...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Season 2 Episode 2 part 1
www.youtube.com...
Season 2 Episode 2 part 2
www.youtube.com...
Season 2 Episode 2 part 3

I cant find Episode 1 but im sure its there.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Mistake... ....

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Interestinggg]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I went to college with the kid who started this. I am sadly unempressed with the show. The new episode was the same as usual. It sounds like they have a sound-board ready with generic ghost sounds that they trigger when something spooky happens.

Very little visual evidence, and their EVPs should be higher quality, but the show is entertaining if nothing else.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dang, the first episode of the second season really spooked me. I'm a believer in voodoo (santeria) now. That was seriously scary. It was weird how the "psychic" tuned into the voodoo angle right away and said he wanted to come back to the basement at night. The growls they recorded were frikin excellent. I wish they could have gotten the dark shadow they kept seeing in the basement on video but the poltergeist/orb/ghost they recorded in the kitchen looked genuine.

I willl never mess around with voodoo crap based on this episode.

I think the group is relatively professional in their approach and have the tech gadgets to perform solid investigations. Unlike the clowns in Ghost Hunters.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
They are already running reruns. THis episode is on again right now.

Watch it.

It's freaky

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It's a tv drama type paranormal show. You won't find shocking evidence on any of the shows.

new topics

top topics

join