It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Barack Obama Revealed.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am not a Obama supporter, I am curious though how you had so much time and availability at your hands to be able to follow this man around being surrounded by security as he is. Too, you keep saying how you provide freedom for being at this interaction. I want to say thank you for working so hard to protect this country being a member of the military. Thank you for enlisting freely, to do this job you chose to do. I am sure it isn't easy to be away from the home you know, to do the work of a president that tells you to go and fight. Now onward.
Just because he didn't stop to shake your hand or any other grunt along the line up does not mean he is not fit to be a leader. Think of the horrible schedule that is befallen him as he also chose to do this in his life, to take on a responsibility so great. he was there not to shake hands but to gather information , to come to an understanding. I hope he learned a great deal while away. One can never ever learn enough.
Again thank you for doing the job you chose to do. Please be safe in your endeavors. And please be careful how you evaluate things or interpret them.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I got this genuine feeling he cared about our troops and wanted the war in Iraq to be over. I was photographed with him and it was put in the newspaper

And there you have it, there was a Camera to be involved in promoting his image.

He was scheduled to visit wounded troops in Germany and only a few hours away. Once the DoD told his campaign there were no cameras allowed, Obama cancelled.

It's all about him and his image. He used you for that photo.

Did you not read why Obama chose to cancel meeting the wounded troops in Germany? It was because no cameras were to be allowed. He cancelled after being told this.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

I am sorry that you have a distase for Racism because of what happened to you. I personally had black boys beat up on my twin brother in elementary school and when he punched just one of them back he got detention and they got nothing. This is The U.S. Its all about being politically correct. When I drive around in the south and have black guys walking around hanging out I think nothing of it. When they walk up to me and say horrible things about white folks needing to be slaves and such i start to get hatred a brewing.

Its funny you mention the thing about what your friend said to you about dating a white girl. My friend Richar (black) had a friend over to his house and I was on the phone with richard (his friend was white) we were talking about people i was dating and it and then the white guy started preaching keep color with color... he said it was in the bible... lol. I was like why dont you grab that verse for me. I think its all about love and who loves you and who you love ... thats what matters more. I defended Richard... but still you "bet" im racist... thats fine. I dont know you you dont know me. Keep in mind the white guy was my friends good friend... very good hang out a lot... and hes preaching that to him. So I asked him if its cool if I date an Asian girl. He didn't say anything because for the first time I think he realized he was racist. If they look almost white then they arent compleltely opposite right? To me Racism is just ignorance. White people can take a pill for their pigment to change so that they look black. (if yall have forgotten I am white) ... Black people do some racist things and say them all the time... But wouldn't you if you were conditioned by white people hating black people for over 200 years? Shoot probably since way before jesus who really knows.

That said. This isn't about Race... If he was white he would get the same responses when it comes to me watching him lying on TV. the letter doesn't have to be true false of anything to prove a point... If he looks to his left and my right when talking to me or to the TV he is lying... so therefore if he says I have great plans for America and hes lying... then im sorry but I do not want to elect him. Is that good enough for a personal oppinioin. and for your information the looking left is backed by psychology which is extensive research of the human mind and body... not the white mind and body... black humans are the same as white humans... We are all human.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
BTW I dont need a letter to prove Obamas Loyalty to his country.

Video Proof

Obama Himself

Obama himself saying why he wont wear the U.S. Pendant... Him looking to my right and his left (which means a lie)

If I were surrounded by a stage of people saluting the flag civily I would do the same. (He cant even sit still in reverence)

I also would not wait after more then 10 years with a preacher... what is it 20? To denounce my preacher who I "completely?" oppose.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Well, I'm a Cambodia era vet from a military family. I love America more than my life. I am Part Cherokee, Black, Irish and Seminole. My late wife was German.

Bigoted stupidity necessitated our need for privacy.

I resemble Obama (with more hair), I do not speak "ebonics" and I do not like "rap music".

If I could go back to be re-born as anyone whom I chose to be, I would want to be the same guy that I am. It's not that I'm conceited or anything like that. I am thankful for the way the Almighty Spirit made me because people reveal the true content of their character (or lack there of) to me a lot faster than they would if I were white. Therefore, I waste less of my time with jerks while bigots rapidly age and die.

Would not believe how many idiots are intimidated or jealous of something so trivial as my physical appearance or try to make their hormone problems into my problem. Those who fear and hate me because of my skin color spend lots of $ on tanning booths, hair perms and even risk skin cancer trying to look like me.

For some reason this idiocy has become more pervasive than ever in the 21st century.

That being said, it is not humanly possible for me to care less about something so stupid as the color of a candidate's skin.

Any candidate who cannot place his or her allegiance to the needs of America before any foreign government (especially more proxy wars for Israel) is not worthy of any kind of public office whatsoever, including Obama. Lamestream media lies so much that all they have left to sell is sophmoric prapaganda. The sad thing is that enough tragically uninformed will probably but into it.

apparition

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

These ads disgust me. McCain is making himself look bad by allowing these ads to be aired. Up until now I had some respect for the guy. BLUH!!!!

Dude should be trying to sell the goodness in himself to the American public. This makes me question if he has any left. Talk about sheeple... MacCain is listening to his idiotic campaign strategists. What a dolt. This one along with the Britney/Paris ad... double BLUH!!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Well, I am a Cambodia era veteran form a military family and a man of color. Part Cherokee, Black, Seminole and Irish. I love America more than my life. Obama resembles me except that I have more hair. I do not speak "Ebonics" and I do not like "rap music". My late wife was German.

The ugliness of bigotry in the US became so pervasive since the 80s that privacy was crucial for us.

If I could go back to be re-born as anyone whom I chose to be, I would want to be the same guy that I am. It's not that I'm conceited or anything like that. I am thankful for the way the Almighty Spirit made me because people reveal the true content of their character (or lack there of) to me a lot faster than they would if I were a white. Therefore, I waste less of my time with jerks while they rapidly age and die.

Would not believe how many idiots are intimidated or jealous of something so trivial as my physical appearance. Still get hassled by people who underestimate my age and try to make their hormone problems into my problem. The people who fear and hate my skin color are the people who spend lots of $ on hair perms, tanning booths and risk skin cancer trying to look like me.

That being said, it is not humanly possible for me to care less about the color of a candidate's skin or who wears a stupid flag pin. Any candidate who cannot place his or her allegiance to the interests of America before any foreign country (especially more proxy wars for Israel) is not unfit to occupy any type of public office whatsoever, including Obama.

The corporate owned lamestream media lies so much that it is a international joke. This supposed to be the 21st century but instead of a reasonable presidential campaign we have adolescent stupidity and idiotic racist fear.

There are fewer days ahead than behind and sheeple get the quality of "government" they deserve. Life is too short for pervasive stupidity. Sad to say that as a patriot I am preparing to depart from this Hamlet in order to live as an American.

Steven

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

To me its funny how yall are like UGH MCCAIN UGH OBAMA UGH!

What you should be doing is saying UGH We have no decent candidate choices. UGH we should ask congress to give us 1 more year and better candidates. We are screwed either way. The future for America is not looking so hot... Neither is its current state in the world. IMHO.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
reply to post by anyone

To me its funny how yall are like UGH MCCAIN UGH OBAMA UGH!

What you should be doing is saying UGH We have no decent candidate choices. UGH we should ask congress to give us 1 more year and better candidates. We are screwed either way. The future for America is not looking so hot... Neither is its current state in the world. IMHO.

I disagree, I believe we have fine candidates. The only people I hear saying that we don't have good candidates are those who would normally vote republican.

Some of us have a Great Choice this year... hrrmm that would be a good slogan.. "Obama... The Great Choice".

The Future of America never looked brighter.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Sorry, but I am constrained to disagree.

"At the close of the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia on September 18, 1787, a Mrs. Powel anxiously awaited the results, and as Benjamin Franklin emerged from the long task now finished, asked him directly: "Well Doctor, what do we have, a Republic or a Monarchy?" "A Republic if you can keep it" responded Franklin.

Today, we have lost our Republic to the most insidious, murderous "cult"
of Zionists ever seen, "neoconservatives". They are certainly NOT Republicans or Democrats. They are a hybrid of Zionist/Communist.

Look at what has happened and look at what they're getting away with.

There is no legitimate "election". It's a red herring scam. Both candidates have sworn allegiance to the Zionist "State of Israel" first and foremost before any allegiance to America, otherwise they wouldn't even be on the idiot box.

McCain is just another lying neocrud, he waddles and lies so much that he reeks of the same Karl Rove adolescent/Nazi crap.

In real life the neocruds could not care less about our soldiers and they care even less about American citizens.

When Obama accepted endorsement from AIPAC it was the political kiss of death.

Either way it will be more proxy wars of aggression for Israel,Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Qatar,etc., a genocidal war of 2 billion Christians against 2 billion Muslims until Israel has conquered the US.

Zionist media has been lying their asses off ever since the "shock and awe" of the "9/11" Zionist false flag. They lie so much that they are a international joke (Fox Fear Nutwork).

Enough fear driven people (sheeple) are still so fooled by it that they cannot think critically or cognitively anymore. They blindly placed their allegiance to evil men before allegiance to America. They even voted for the idiot mouthpiece, Bush, twice and gave away the Bill of Rights.

The only legitimate alternative candidates have been censored or smeared by the Zionist lamestream media. Since America is too fear driven and racist to deal with a black woman, Cynthia Mckinney is out.

Checkmate.

Sorry to sound cynical but lots of patriots/veterans are preparing to leave America to live like Americans elsewhere, free of the "Central Bank's tentacles and it's Zionist Totalitarian Police State.

I'm just one of them.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Are we voting for the next president? or are we voting for next Pope?

The man has every right to act like a squiggly 6 year old during the national anthem, the song sucks and it's boring, and what does USA have to be proud of? McDonald's?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The True Obama is Against WAR Against KILLING Against TORTURE Against DISCRIMINATION Against ABUSE .Against LIES ..................................

WHY are You americans so difficult? what do you want WORLD WAR 3??

BUSH AND FRIENDS BROUGHT YOU THE BEGINNING, THE PRE-STATE WHICH WILL LEAD TO WW3 IF ITS NOT STOPPED.

WHO DOE THEY FEAR?? WHO DO THEY ABIDE?? NOT YOU HUMANS LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES..

VOTE MC CAIN AND WW3 IS A FACT.

SHAKING HANDS WITH SOLDIERS WHO KILL RAPE AND TORTURE ....????

NAY.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Further more..use you brains.

AL who voted for Bush are responisble for the THE TERRORISATION OF WORLD [ referring to his father as well, yessir only thing junior has going for him that he does not have sex with children]

Mc Cain shapeshifts which shows mister to have received some alien gene, which makes it understandable that he ..falls out ...all the time.

Mc Cain is the puppet they need, if you Americans make the mistake to Vote for this man, hell will break loose on the American soil. The sad thing is that it will be of your own making.

You guys sit here look for aliens to the left and right, you sit here play conspiracy games, look for proof of many, yet are to blind to recognize them while looking at them on your big plasma tv screens.

Look at the man and ask yourself what sort of substnaces does he need to stay alive. I dare whoever does not believe to check his hospitaldossiers.

Obama is clean, the US has not seen a Clean Presidenmt for Ages.
Obama will fight for all Americans
Obama shows all of you that he is not blind to the stupid behaviour of blacks , he Speak of All United AS One..
He will be the ONLY Male who will be able to save you Americans for CERTAIN HORRIBLE TRUTH THAT WILL AND IS GOING TO HIT YOU AMERICANS IN A FEW YEARS.

MC CAIN WORKS FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER GANG..

COME ON ..ITS 2008 ..7 YEARS AFTER THE 911...YOU GUYS GOT LES THEN 2.7 YEARS BEFORE THINGS WILL START IN THE USA ..

CALIFORNIA..PROPHECY STATES..THE BOOKS SHALL BURN IN HOLLYWOOD FIRES SHALL RAGE BANCRUPTY STARTS RIGHT IN CALIFORNIA ..DUH HOW MUCH PROOF DO YOU GUYS NEED??

ONE PARKZONE NEW YORK THE WATERS ARE DOWN-SIGNALLING THE START OF THE RIP OF THE LAND IN LA

[ I know there be millitary cia fbi inland security as well as the international spy boards on this board...you guys know I speak the truth. looks like we have arrived at that date..8-8-008 happy olympics]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
KARMA..WHAT YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU GET BACK-

CAUCASIANS..WE HAVE HIT THAT DATE IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT OR NOT-

DONT WORRY MANA CHILDREN HAVE DONE BAD AS WELL.

YET AND HOWEVER ...USA IS BLACK INDIAN SOIL..TIME FOR THE WINDS TO SING THERE SONGS AGAIN..WHETHER YOU LIK IT OR NOT

YOU SOLDIERS CAN WHINE ..WAR IS WAR-KILLING IS KILLING..RAPE IS RAPE - TORTURE IS TORTURE YOU SHOOT TO KILL A HUMAN WHOM YOU DONT KNOW NEVER SEEN HAS DONE NADA TO YOU AND YOU CALL IT ..??? ON OUR SIDE OF THE UNIVERSE WE CALL IT MURDER. AND YOU INSIST THAT YOU SHOULD BE THANKED FOR KILLING WOMAN CHILDREN GRANDPARENTS PARENTS PREGNANT FEMALES DOGS CATS ...AND YOU WNAT TO BE THANKED FOR THIS...

BUSH HIS SPEECH CHINA..HE WILL VISIT-YET WHAT IS HE ALREADY PREPARING? HIS SPEECH.. CHINA IS A DICTATOR STATE WHICH MUST BE LIBERATED..WAR IS PEACE NO PEACE WITHOUT WAR?? RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODIES EYES..AND YE ARE TO BLINDED TO SEE STILL???...
OLYMPICS-OLYMPIAN=GODS ZEUS INDIFFERENCE; THE DUKE OF MARLBOROUGH

ACCUSING OBAMA OF WHAT???....I SMELL MC CAIN SOLDIERS ON THIS BOARD..DUH GIVE UP. WE KNOW HE SHAPESHIFTS. HE IS TO OLD CAN NOT KEEP FORM DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTROL HIS INNER ELLECTRIC FIELD..

7C'S

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Naya

wow naya, so you believe mcccain is an alien...? Shapeshifting? I just believe is is another cruddy human trying to rule the planet. Im sitting here at the moment watching the military channel and thinking about the war that they are saying that fought whenever they said it fought killing hundreds of thousands etc. Then the submarine special. All I see is a bunch of countries that dont really hate each other but are brought up to destroy each other for population control solely. Thats all that this is. Population control. It doesnt really matter what happens with Obama or McCain. Whoever wins all of the world will be effected negatively... now thats a pessimistic paranoid view. Science has made many good discoveries about humans and our past and the truth of the world... I would like to think the closer we get to the truth the closer we get to peace... but population control is neccessary. I guess it works out fine though. Wth 6.4 Billion people on earth... Global warming is occurring...
It will be ok. Ill see you all in the next life...

As far as the rest is concerned McCain is not an alien and Obama is not the antichrist as many are saying. Its just a horrible book that was written to scare people out of their minds in order to control their fears they have to say but its ok.... Jesus will protect you... that may be so. but you have to take care of yourself first.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join