It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]They're real.[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
dude its SO OBVIOUS. You can see the wireframe mesh CLEARLY lol what an iinsult this is heh!

Originally posted by BlackMumba
reply to post by OneLifeTooLive

Yep and it appears as if he has lowered the opacity on it too.

But hey I wasn't there so I don't know until we get the original pictures, if he takes too long to get them up , he could edit them in photoshop, even edit the RAW data for the photo and rename it DSC1432 so it appears as if it is the original , this is the problem with pictures, the data can be faked just as much as the photo itself

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
yea like I said I couldnt be arsed to get into the details, like having more spans on my sphere as he had but its the same, same concept and same implementation clearly a nurbs sphere here!

Originally posted by OneLifeTooLive
I believe this is fake. The object is a wireframe mesh rendered out of 3dsMax or Maya and just merely plopped ontop of the background image. I recreated it almost exactly. I say 'almost' because I coulda got it perfect but its not worth wasting time on, this should suffice for 99% of you.

I am agreeing with you on this. Please people look at the picture ^^^^^

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLifeTooLive

Yes that does look like a match. I am deeply disappointed. I do believe the goal of the hoaxers is to make us so disgusted that we just never accept anything..
I appreciate the analysis ty

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
aye, believe it or not I'm not going to send anything directly from my phone. I could only send it from my blackberry email address, which happens to be my full name and I'd like to stay anonomous.

Someone asked how I felt since then? Thanks for your concern, I feel to freak out manic. Even still. I might need to goto the doctor to calm down.

Also someone posted a picture with a ton of space ships. That would of been really freakin scary, cuz if there was fleet of them I'm sure they would be trying to take us over.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

yea like I said I couldnt be arsed to get into the details, like having more spans on my sphere as he had but its the same, same concept and same implementation clearly a nurbs sphere here!

I believe this is fake. The object is a wireframe mesh rendered out of 3dsMax or Maya and just merely plopped ontop of the background image. I recreated it almost exactly. I say 'almost' because I coulda got it perfect but its not worth wasting time on, this should suffice for 99% of you.

I am agreeing with you on this. Please people look at the picture ^^^^^

Yep I am convinced 100% this is a wireframe mesh, I have been working with photoshop for years but I have never used the wireframe in either PS 3 or Illustrator so I didn't know much about those.

But yeah 100% this is a wireframe, good spot OneLifeTooMuch.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by BlackMumba]

[Mod Edit - fix quote tags]

[edit on 28/7/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Good job gang.... didnt take long at all...

FLAG THIS MUTHA FOR THE MODZ

[edit on 7/28/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The EXIF data I'm showing is a bit different:

Color Space sRGB
Components Configuration YCbCr
Compression JPEG (old-style)
Date/Time Original 2008:07:25 21:34:35
2 days, 13 hours, 40 minutes, 31 seconds ago
Exif Image Size 1,600 × 1,200
Exif Version 0220
Make Research In Motion
Camera Model Name BlackBerry 8310
Modify Date 2008:07:28 11:55:23
40 minutes, 17 seconds ago
Orientation Horizontal (normal)
Resolution 72 pixels/inch
Software Adobe Photoshop CS Windows
Thumbnail Length 2,477
Y Cb Cr Positioning Co-sited

Using Jeffrey's EXIF viewer. This shows the picture to have been taken two days ago and modified today on the 28th. Originally taken on a Blackberry 8310 and modified in Photoshop.

regex.info...

Works best to copy the file locally and then scan it.

link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

LLLLLLLLLLLL

FAG THIS MUTHA

I had a few extra "L"s laying about collecting dust, so I thought I'd lend you a few.
Just passin' time, no insult intended; I make plenty typos myself

Cheers

[edit on 28-7-2008 by argentus]

link   

Originally posted by trog81
aye, believe it or not I'm not going to send anything directly from my phone. I could only send it from my blackberry email address, which happens to be my full name and I'd like to stay anonomous.

Smells like a HOAX!!!

You can easily access your phone using the simple "usb" method you mentioned earlier. Through that connection you transfer the files to your desktop and upload them: Simple as that!!!

I am very confident your lying and just wasting our time.

HOAX!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If you want to be anonymous, just create a hotmail account, and send the Raw files from there. It's as simple as that. That'll get the hoax-throwers off your back for a while at least.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

img391.imageshack.us...

Looks like I don't need to do it again then

Too easy hehehe

You get a star. Internos thanks for the cookie friend.
Don't wait for the originals.

OP just made a fool of him/herself. Its possible to send the raw by copying it in PC and uploading somewhere. You dont even need to open them. Bad excuse.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntenzpunishment
reply to post by emsed1

hahaha not quite yet
but i am looking forward to it -> thats if they a friendly and have 100 percent real virtual reality glasses

I just hope the alien chicks dig fat bald white guys.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Once I saw the picture, something was coming to mind as to what that picture is. It seems that a buddy was probably holding up a "presto Heat dish parabolic heater "(look at costco.com for cooling and heaters) in the backround and someone took the picture at the window. The story about the blackberry and not wanting to give the name, now I believe that. Anyway, it would fit the wire mesh and the color behind it. or a model similar. I have seen one in the store and it has to be something like that. However, I am in the same area, I'll keep my eyes out and my camera charged... Good one tho.

[edi] Although OneLifeTooLive is pretty rock solid...

:-)

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Caliwowly1]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

dude its SO OBVIOUS. You can see the wireframe mesh CLEARLY lol what an iinsult this is heh!

I speak Dudish so I thought I would translate for the English speaking community of ATS.

Kind sir, I would proffer the observation that your photograph is undoubtedly manufactured.

Your optical nerve can clearly interpret a computer generated three dimensional image.

I am laughing out loud.

Even though I am laughing out loud I find your image insulting.

Heh.

Good day.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thanks. I hate to see people doing these kind of fakes I mean 'so what'..ok bravo the person made a fake. Other than that it does nothing to help the cause of ufology.
Thanks for the star!

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

img391.imageshack.us...

Looks like I don't need to do it again then

Too easy hehehe

You get a star. Internos thanks for the cookie friend.
Don't wait for the originals.

OP just made a fool of him/herself. Its possible to send the raw by copying it in PC and uploading somewhere. You dont even need to open them. Bad excuse.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here's a magnification of the object in the second photo.

If the object were created in 3dmax, the grain added over the object looks professionally done. I'm still 50/50 on this.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You can add noise in photoshop.

What he probably did was take the 'clean' photo, added the CGI rendering THEN added noise over the top of both so it would be consistent. In Photoshop you can have either Gaussian or uniform, with or without monochromatic. It looks just like real grain.

Additionally he could have re-sampled the image. Take the original, insert the CGI then resave the combined image, reduce it and enlarge it again to add jpeg artifacts, then add a layer of noise.

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Here's a magnification of the object in the second photo.

If the object were created in 3dmax, the grain added over the object looks professionally done. I'm still 50/50 on this.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by DJMessiah]

[edit on 28-7-2008 by OneLifeTooLive]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Yes, no big deal.

And if you add transparency or blend using screen mode, the original grain and jpg compression "boxes" will show through.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
IF YOUR GOING TO ZOOM AROUND OUR SKYS WHENEVER YOU WANT COULD YOU ATLEAST KEEP YOURSELF IVISIBLE SO WE DONT GET THE GENERAL PUBLIC GIVING US GRIEF 24/7...MABEY SOMEONE ON EARTH TOLD ET THAT AND ET ACTUALLY LISTENS TO THEM..SO MANERLY THESE ALIENS.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by trog81

I would suggest that you send the photo to a forum mod via your blackberry without any of the editing.

I can buy that you had to use photoshop to shrink the file size. I have had to do this many times when trying to get pics that I wanted to post to sites and such.

However, from what I am seeing, the first picture does look as if it is from a window of some sort and not from a sidewalk which is where you would be walking your dog. Just my opinion. Because if that is from a window then your story does not line up.

The best thing people can hope for now is that something like this will happen in front of 20 million people at once all over the world while national news stations are filming it live. Because pictures and videos nowadays are just too suspect. Just too many scammers out there that have destroyed any hope for anyone that ever does come across something that is unexplainable. I had such a situation where I video'd the event but the video sucked because I didn't know how to turn off the auto focus. Thus it was a fraud. I saw it and my wife saw it and my kids saw it. To us it was real. To the world, it was a joke and a scam.

So, again, send the original pics to someone affiliated with this site so that your information will not be leaked. That's the best bet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join