It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]They're real.[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by trog81

that is a really bad fake.. you can even see one of your wine glasses sitting on the table, the old reflection on the window bit,, is just that .. old.. very old. it wasnt even a good try...

link   
The problem is that its really easy to tamper with images. We need the original picture before we can judge it.

Look at this - only took me 2 minutes

"http://img374.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ufo2ku7copyia0.jpg"

link   
Usually you can tell when something is CGI. I know when it is CGI, because the object in question will not fit with the background, or fit but not very well.

This object clearly fits right into the background, and i know CGI, i saw FF7 AC, CGI at it's absolute best. So i cannot easily call this CGI.

The fact that it went through a photoshop filter will for some reduce the credibility. So far your attitude has been calm and normal, and you showed your evidence right away. That is why i believe this is not just another person seeking attention.

If that's not enough. The object didn't seem overly spectacular, which also adds to the credibility, because usually CGI would be some fancy very super detailed object, example, haiti UFOS.

Please try to bring the original photos without the photoshop addon. That will probably help us figure out if these pictures are authentic or a hoax.

I hope for authentic, as it's about damn time someone gets an absolute shot of one of these ships.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Another thing, it looks kinda holographic too.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'd like to believe that's real but my gut screams fake.

That's a 3d object created in PS, or it's a light fixture. And I'm leaning towards 3d object, since if you look closely you can see the wireframe. It's not true 3d since it doesn't seem to have triangular polygons. But I haven't messed with photoshops capabilities for making 3D items, so I have no idea how that displays.

link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

Well we don't really know how they look like for sure do we

link   

a quick and dirty Paint zoom.

Whether fake or not it appears to be behind the artifact from the digital camera.

This would be pretty hard to do, but I am not an expert

edit

It also looks like maybe a smaller solid object with the indigo light surrounding it.

I don't personally care if it's real or not, it's very fun to look at and discuss.

[edit on 7/28/08 by emsed1]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

The OP edited the original post I believe because I got full size pics from the link. very large indeed.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by trog81

trog81 I'm giving you a benefit of doubt and will wait for the raw images straight from the camera (phone).

To me, it looks like a wireframe render of a sphere with a torus inside that was pasted on the original photos in photoshop with "Screen" blending option.

Those who have taken a good look with a zoom at the second pic shall notice that the lines on the UFO are sharper then the leaves.

Those who know basic 3D and photoshop should take only 2 or 3 minutes to re-create it.

I'll do that if you fail to provide the original pics.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntenzpunishment
The problem is that its really easy to tamper with images. We need the original picture before we can judge it.

Look at this - only took me 2 minutes

"http://img374.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ufo2ku7copyia0.jpg"

This scared me.

I thought for sure the invasion had begun!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Trog - Beautiful pics. One question:

What city were you in when you took the photos?

mt

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Photoshop 3d wireframes -

www.graphicxtras.com...

[edit on 28-7-2008 by BlackMumba]

link   
I believe this is fake. The object is a wireframe mesh rendered out of 3dsMax or Maya and just merely plopped ontop of the background image. I recreated it almost exactly. I say 'almost' because I coulda got it perfect but its not worth wasting time on, this should suffice for 99% of you.

img391.imageshack.us...

link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by internos

The OP edited the original post I believe because I got full size pics from the link. very large indeed.

Yes, i've read his posts, thank you

But what we see in the thumbnail, extracted with a forensic tool, and in the images posted here is DIFFERENT IMHO. Now we have just to wait for the original images, but there is no consistence between the original shot and what has been posted here, IMHO.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

hahaha not quite yet
but i am looking forward to it -> thats if they a friendly and have 100 percent real virtual reality glasses

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by trog81

Thank you for sharing. Interesting pictures. May I ask your location? Not city, but state. There have been some other sightings like this and I wonder if the state you live in can help support your story.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLifeTooLive

Yep and it appears as if he has lowered the opacity on it too.

But hey I wasn't there so I don't know until we get the original pictures, if he takes too long to get them up , he could edit them in photoshop, even edit the RAW data for the photo and rename it DSC1432 so it appears as if it is the original , this is the problem with pictures, the data can be faked just as much as the photo itself

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Interesting photos...first thing that came to mind was a 3D modeling. It looks like a wire frame model used in 3D rendering...

Really hard to say..the JPEG compression is terrible but here is a series of filtered images for contemplation:

1. Actual photo with no enhancement

2. Photo with auto levels filter

3. Photo with auto contrast filter

Especially noticeable in the last picture...the JPEG compression does not seem to be tampered with. Having said that, it is still possible that the image was super-imposed "post" compression... ie. before locking the layers...just some arm chair observations.

Curious indeed...

[edit on 7/28/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

[edit on 7/28/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
too late I already posted mine
)
img391.imageshack.us...

[edit on 28-7-2008 by OneLifeTooLive]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLifeTooLive
I believe this is fake. The object is a wireframe mesh rendered out of 3dsMax or Maya and just merely plopped ontop of the background image. I recreated it almost exactly. I say 'almost' because I coulda got it perfect but its not worth wasting time on, this should suffice for 99% of you.

img391.imageshack.us...

I am agreeing with you on this. Please people look at the picture ^^^^^

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join