It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]They're real.[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Awesome photos!!
Now it's just whether they are faked or not?
As with most of these, someone will come up with the nail in the coffin point to ruin it, but for now....i'm 80% fake, 20% don't know.....which is extremely high for me lol.

Edit for being more fake than not now i've had a chance to look at properly.

[edit on 28/7/08 by blupblup]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
It looks so real it could be fake...

But man, it's shape, proportion to the camera, all looks real. That freaked me out when I first saw it. That is not a reflection that is for damn sure...

It looks so real it could be fake ? IT IS FAKE!!!

"But man, it's shape, proportion to the camera, all looks real."

lol It's shape looks real ? It's proportion to the camera looks real ? THIS IS YOUR ARGUMENT ?!?

Again all I can do is LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I have a blackberry so it connects to the pc just like a usb drive. Photoshop comes into the equation because I needed to reduce the file size to post these things online.

A lot of people say this is fake, and thats cool. I don't think I would believe this either. I sure wouldn't have before today. I can't wait until my wife gets home. I wonder if she will believe me, thats all that matters.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by trog81

Hi, trog81:
i've sent you an U2U, our private messaging system:
you can send the original images, straight from the phone, to the address that youll find in the message:
Click here to access your U2U in-box

[edit on 28/7/2008 by internos]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
To the OP,

Do you still have the unaltered, original photos? There is no reason to reduce file size to upload. It would be good to see the originals without Photoshop being a factor.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reducing the file size is not necessary to post images online. especially ones where their authenticity is going to be questioned. right now im saying photoshoped, until new pics come with no photoshop in the exif data.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I agree! Please send the original copys to this member or upload them on a fileupload website so we can review them more.

Remember, it helps us better understand and research with access to the larger pictures. We would also all be really excited to see them larger!

Thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Could you just post the originals before you renamed/ resized them here so we can see?

Thanks

Or can you email them to me here: [email protected]

[edit on 28-7-2008 by BlackMumba]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral_insignia

Originally posted by antmax21
It looks so real it could be fake...

But man, it's shape, proportion to the camera, all looks real. That freaked me out when I first saw it. That is not a reflection that is for damn sure...

It looks so real it could be fake ? IT IS FAKE!!!

"But man, it's shape, proportion to the camera, all looks real."

lol It's shape looks real ? It's proportion to the camera looks real ? THIS IS YOUR ARGUMENT ?!?

Again all I can do is LOL

The first one looks good. The second one is very sketch....Very sketch. But it is definitely not a reflection.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by trog81

In the first picture, does anyone see anything over to the right of the "ufo"? Something at a slant? Whatever it is caught my eye.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the forums Trog.
You have some very interesting pictures there.
I will wait to see what the experts have to say about this but in my opinion those are some of the best UFO pictures I have ever seen.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm a member of a UFO research group here in Minnesota called Minnesota UFO Researchers (www.mnuforesearchers.org). We take a scientific approach to our research, and always go in to an investigation looking to explain what witnesses saw. After that, if we're left with questions, or can't explain or replicate the experience, we call it "unexplained" and often work with some of our partner groups to get a few different looks.

That said, I have personally seen and experienced enough to leave me with questions. I think a lot of people have experiences that they can't explain, and that often cause them a good deal of anxiety. Until there is proof, real evidence, it's good to be skeptical.

Simon Davidson
MNUFOR member
www.mnuforesearchers.org

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958
In the first picture, does anyone see anything over to the right of the "ufo"? Something at a slant? Whatever it is caught my eye.

Yes i do, it almost looks like it is a photograph of another photograph, and the original was not totally flat....

I really am intrigued by these images. I disagree that the second image is a cut and paste from the first, as much more 3D-like detail can be seen.

Still, I will reserve my judgement until the experts give their verdict.
In the meantime, a star and flag for you. Either for a great discovery or a fantastic fraud!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the photos. As others have already said please post the raw images up if you can. Also any strange feelings after the sighting such as nuaesa, disorintation, apprehension etc?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by trog81
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I have a blackberry so it connects to the pc just like a usb drive. Photoshop comes into the equation because I needed to reduce the file size to post these things online.

A lot of people say this is fake, and thats cool. I don't think I would believe this either. I sure wouldn't have before today. I can't wait until my wife gets home. I wonder if she will believe me, thats all that matters.

They are beautiful photos.

I think the fact that you don't mind people disbelieving you shows that you don't really have an agenda.

very very interesting though....

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by trilateral_insignia

I don't intend to 'get far' in Ufology.
I 've seen many ufo's in one night when I was a child and I've always believed that they are real.
Very seldom do I see something on the internet about ufo's that I believe but I think these pictures are real. If not, my mistake.
By the way read my profile.

link   
interesting pics,

i have one question, what time frame are we talking here because the first pic looks darker than the second pic ?

how can you explain the differences in the sunlight amounts in the pics if they were taken in sequence ?

link   
I am fairly skeptical at this point.

We asked the OP to provide originals long before he decided to log off the website... he still has yet to respond to this simple request?

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Scott]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In the meantime, you may want to take a look at the thumbnail extracted from one of the images posted (but coming from the original image):

and here's what has been posted (reduced for comparison purposes)

[edit on 28/7/2008 by internos]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What's interesting to me is that there are different features on the alleged craft from one photo to another. Not conclusive of anything, but if it were a camera spot or something replicated via being fixed to clear glass, I would expect it to be the same. Also looks to be different lights or points of light from one picture to another. Your Blackberry takes a good photo.

Thanks very much OP, and welcome. We are often in a mad dash here to be the first to declare "fake", or so it seems to me. I'm not a photo analysis expert, however have done my own viewing and such of thousands of purported UFO photos. These look good to me. I defer to the wisdom of the experts.

Cheers

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join