It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]They're real.[HOAX]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Your images are both beautiful and intriguing...

but PLEASE tell me how we went from a UFO to the chupacabra???

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Psychopump]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

Hey Psychopump, thanks for asking that question. They are the same type entity, the only difference being quantitity. The ships are alive, a creation of non-physical entities to provide a physical platform upon which they can perform physical functions. Take abductions, it would do no good to take someone if you can't hold them, without substance, those taken would fall to the earth. To steal water, you need something to keep it in. Most of all aliens need compelling objects that can influence the Nations of the Earth and the Leaders thereof. THEY are revealing themselves on purpose, not because they have to. They are the one's forcing disclosure. If the present power structure doesn't comply it will be replaced by one that will. Remember, they are advanced people, they don't want to destroy what is needed. No need to fight the army if you keep taking their commanders. War from the top, down.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to jump in and say how real something is, because those are definitely NOT real, and if you don't know what is and isn't, you shouldn't be sharing your "expertise" on the matter.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Query: Why should you have the right to share you "opinion" and other people shouldn't have that same right?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Thanks Lee Anoma, i liked your old avatar better. It strikes me that any intelligent species can flatten a circle and vector it, even aliens. Why would trog81 go to all the trouble putting those alien faces around an on a flying saucer. Not many people can see them and it would be really hard to draw invisible creatures wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Inannamute

Hey Inannamute, your comment about artifacts not supposed to be around poer lines, WRONG! Electromagnetic energy is present in the flying saucer as well as power lines.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
In response to the claim that this is a "torus" photoshopped onto a backdrop of sky, i offer this rebuttal. Click on photo for full size image (page) of the flying saucer labeled hoax. That is not the case. This OP may be rude and not able to deal with duress or has poor communication skills when being cross-examined. This is not about him. This is about discounting verifiable evidence simply because of personality conflict. That is wrong. I normally don't care about ufo's, i have aliens at home, they are the same type of alien that i am showing as being present on this craft. I have been defending this claim since December 13, 2007. I don't know trog81, nor do i know if he took the photgraph or got it somewhere else, that isn't the issue, prove it's a hoax.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I had a communication from trog81 and he professed the validity of his posted photographs and denied posting a "hoax" photo under a different name. I sent a u2u to crakeur two days ago and i have yet to get a response from him. I ask him here to check his u2u's for an important message, unfortunately i'm just a member but is there a double standard? It is understood that you are the site controller and that it is a trying position, but we members generate the interest that keep people coming back to read our posts and that generates income for ats. Let's remove the hoax brackets from this person's thread and get on with more important things.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This is a landed flying saucer on a mountain top at Watauga lake several miles from my house in Hampton, Tennessee. It was the day after Thanksgiving 2006. I told my wife to get our dogs and the camera because i was going to Walnut Mountain to pick up some aliens. The drive was about forty miles and there were aliens on both sides of the road and on the mountainsides. The bottom center of the above photo (light pink) is a landing craft containing an assortment of entities that came to my house to visit. There are so many, they are still passing throught like a stream. You would surely think i would have been labeled a "hoaxer" and banished from ATS (See my world's best documented ufo's landing) The thing is, i documented every event with photographs. They were begging me to stop posting them because they didn't like the pictures. I have aliens in my house with me right now, i also have the ability to prove it.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is the most amazing picture i have ever seen, it isn't the nearly invisible aliens in my front yard or the unusal lights, i wasn't the ufo's overhead it was something that was there but the camera photographed right throught it, rendering it invisible. The tree on the left is my eighty year old apple tree, Virginia beauties and it still had a few apples valiantly hanging on. All the trees on my property appear truncated, the upper halves though still there, are not in the photograph, a small chip appears over the right fork of the tree. The other trees are removed so that none block the view of the mountain that is mostly blocked by tree limbs the year round. If any of you photographers could explain how this could be done, i would really appreciate it My best opinion is a time or dimensional shift as none of the trees were harmed and can now be photographed. I know aliens.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
well you certainly placed your pictures in the correct thread.. the one labeled HOAX! And what happened to your raw/original pictures did you delete them as well? Im sure if it is not warped in photoshop either your shutter speed is not normal or your hand is very shaky because I see no aliens or flying saucers in your pictures its just a blur

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by M4K4V3LI

I'm with you mate. Regardless of whether he has a coterie of fantastic figures, "please come back when you get some better photographs and the RAW images" would be my polite request.

Are you, the picture poster not aware you are bullying and insulting the group's intelligence here?

No diss on the poster, just on the shakey grainy blobs. Please help us to raise the level of discourse. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I received your u2u and, to be totally honest, I don't see how your manipulating images proves trog's images to be authentic. I also don't understand why you have chosen to post all your images here, instead of in your own thread.

Your images of "stuff" show nothing as they are so out of focus or overmanipulated that I originally thought you were posting them to mock the original photos.

Trog had every opportunity to talk to me. He chose not to. Instead he gave a variety of excuses, ranging from deleted photos to psychiatric meds and his only corroborating witnesses are crackhead neighbors. It should be noted that it is against the Terms and Conditions of this site to knowingly hoax the readers and, it seems, that is what Trog attempted to do. It happens quite a bit. Someone with a little bit of imaging talent comes here with proof and then, when they find out just how talented the members are here, they start coming up with excuses. It should be noted that one of most impressive hoaxes I've seen in my 4+ years here, the Haiti videos, was umasked in about 24 hours by our members. Not only did they figure out which software was used, they knew the software version. The creator of that video, which was actually not meant to hoax the site, was rather impressed by our collective investigative mind. While Fox news was showing the video and pondering what it might be, our members had not only uncovered the software program, they knew who it was and where he worked.

Now, as the Hoaxing member has been banned and his images and story debunked, perhaps I should close this thread and you can start a new thread, showcasing your images.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I find it very interesting that so-called "crack head's" can afford to live in what looked like a decent neighborhood.

Sounds like a very interesting neighborhood, the kid (OP) is on psych meds and the neighbors are crack heads?

Did the kid ever mention where the location was? I would love to know where this was, only on a sociological level of curiosity, not ufology. (I know the pics were fake.)

It would be interesting to know what's going on in that neighborhood on a socioeconomic level. And maybe if we can discover some facts we can move it over to the proper forum section?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

what is this BS?(sorry)
there are no aliens.what you see there on the right in the backjard is clearly a little statue, something greek-like.what else.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by M4K4V3LI

No, i did not erase the original, here it is.
There are two saucers, one is landed to the immediate left of where i typed in landed saucer. There is also a saucer hovering above that same inscription at the extreme top of the window. My wife was taking the photo's from the passenger seat with her seat belt on so she couldn't get the whole craft. There are also at least two cloud like landing craft visibile (at least to me) in the picture. That is not fog on the mountain, those are the alien entities i have been posting about. I am sorry that i cannot deny ignorance, it rears it's ugly head everywhere, especially in mouths of sycopants. In respose to crakeur, why did i post my stuff on trog81's thread? Thar was to get your attention. You would not answer my u2u and i decided to keep this injustice on the front page to call attention to what you did to trog because you got your feelings hurt. You did the same thing he did but you got away with it. The double standard has been established. Every word we publish on this site reveals our inner selves to the world, i wanted you to testify against yourself and you did. I hate injustice, stupidity and people who abuse power. How do you know that trog81 is a crackhead? You said he was on Meds and he told YOU to get off his back. Did he even know your position at ATS? Get someone to read what you have posted to you, i am not insinuating you cannot read but hearing you words come out of someone elses mouth might give you an insight to what you sound like. I do not lie nor do i hoax and i can an do offer evidence for every claim i make. Obviously you can banish anyone from ATS for anything or put them on global ignore. So be it, if we cannot speak the truth then we don't need to be here. debris765nju

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
In respose to crakeur, why did i post my stuff on trog81's thread? Thar was to get your attention.

bad way to do it. believe it or not, I am a busy man. Along with my duties as a moderator and administrator here, I also handle a large portion of the behind the scenes work involving the finances of The Above Network LLC and, on top of that, I actually have my paying gig, that requires my attention, along with a wife and kids so.

You would not answer my u2u and i decided to keep this injustice on the front page to call attention to what you did to trog because you got your feelings hurt. You did the same thing he did but you got away with it.

actually, you posted your ridiculous pixellated image first and then u2u'd me, telling me to remove the hoax tag as you have verified that trog's images were authentic. I can check the time stamps to see how much later you u2u'd me after posting your "pics" if you'd like.

My feelings that you keep mentioning, were not hurt. there's nothing that can be said, on the internet, by someone posting photoshopped images no less, that can hurt me. I have a rather thick skin and I don't really put much stock in the insults and accusations tossed at the staff as I know that I am not a nazi, a disinfo agent, a cia agent, a gov't cointelpro agent etc.

I certainly don't see how my giving trog all the time in the world to open a dialogue with me can be deemed hurting his feelings unless he is one of those people who takes offense whenever people don't buy into every word they say. life's rough when you expect everyone to believe 100% of what you say without any backup and without any attempts at exhibiting sincerity.

I hate injustice, stupidity and people who abuse power.

Please tell me you aren't accusing me of abusing my "power." If I am, please tell me what kind of power I actually have because I don't understand how I can abuse something I don't have.

How do you know that trog81 is a crackhead?

I don't and I never said he was. Perhaps, instead of trying to hijack this thread so you can post blurry pictures of rock formations and then claim them to be alien landings, you should read the posts you are defending. He said his neighbors were crackheads and unreliable witnesses.

You said he was on Meds and he told YOU to get off his back.

Again, reading the posts helps. What I said was that he called me a gov't agent and told me to get off his back. He posted that he was on psychiatric meds. Same post where he offered up unreliable crackhead neighbors as his witnesses.

Did he even know your position at ATS?

Let's see, it says SITE ADMINISTRATOR across my avatar, I'm listed directly under the owners on the masthead and I thinks several members mentioned my being a moderator.

Get someone to read what you have posted to you, i am not insinuating you cannot read but hearing you words come out of someone elses mouth might give you an insight to what you sound like.

I know exactly what I sound like. I certainly don't need my own words to be read back to me. I do, however, strongly suggest you go back and read thru the whole thread before making such accusations.

Obviously you can banish anyone from ATS for anything or put them on global ignore. So be it, if we cannot speak the truth then we don't need to be here. debris765nju

You can speak the truth, you can do as you please, so long as you stick to the Terms and Conditions of the site.

Now, as this thread is about Trog's pictures, and not about what an evil, power abusing pile of dung that I am, I am going to suggest that, from this point on, you discuss the images and trog's "sighting" and what it might have been, if it was not a hoax. If you want to discuss your landing photos and other such images, post in the threads you started for them. If you haven't started a thread for them, start one. This thread is not about me, not about you and not about rock formations photographed at 60 miles an hour.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur This thread is not about me, not about you and not about rock formations photographed at 60 miles an hour.

Is there a 'laughs hideously' widget? How about a pwnd widget?

B/c my friend, debris, it wouldn't be inappropriate here.

Crakeur is as real as it gets, and his advice is sound.

If you have real stuff, start a new thread and let's see something clear and well-illustrated.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join