It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winds of black death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I am curious why no one has said that I was right yet.

While our goverment continues the cover up the recent "events" at three US oil refineries.

I fear, the worst is yet to come.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
I am curious why no one has said that I was right yet.

While our goverment continues the cover up the recent "events" at three US oil refineries.

I fear, the worst is yet to come.

robert, it's your idea that put the paranoia into my head, i thought I mentioned it and gave you credit in another thread...it started with that tanker crash on I-95 since then with the additional random accidents with tankers and refineries, i started to believe you may be right.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thanks but I was reading through some of my previous posts back to March and I got spooked. Because it just dawned on me about the three refinery incidents. I suddenly started to get a really bad feeling that the 9-11 hearings was diverting the publics attention to some other threat that is currently brewing that the President is aware of but they are trying to contain or eliminate it. There is also an escalulation of events in the middle east that is preparing itself to come to a head real quick. I feel their is a snowball running right now and the first stop is Syria our attacking of Syria will signal a violent wave of aggression in Iraq with thousands killed during the chaos Iran will attempt or succeed at shooting down several of our transport aircraft that are airlifting out our troops causing massive casualties and a retailitory strike by the US against Iran. NK may take this opportunity to nuke the SK NK border and as a result cause China to invade/ crush NK. All the while terrorists cells in the US will be running rampant destroying things at will and causing localized chaos.

I fear things look bad, unless our goverment comes clean.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Braatz -

Thank you for linking over to your analysis, I found it at both interesting and (in your words) 'an algorithm of unrelated events.' Curious.

I wonder if HAARP is operational to the point of being able to exploit the Caldera?

That aside, the Thousand Days of Terror (measured from 9/11 using an HP12c financial calculator) makes the most sense putting the date of the next major terrorist attack 7 June 04 - or the day after Bush arrives in France.

Given my research of Isalm and the capability of the terrorist cells now operating in Mexico (and Central & South America) the most likely move will be low tech.

Many don't know that only days following the US invasion of Iraq, Saddam send a letter of thanks to Vincente Fox for his government's support of the Saddam government.

As for suggestions to take a vacation in June? That's exactly what I'll be doing - at sea from 6/6/04 through 6/13/04.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Warning to the nation:- Avoid being close to the civil and military installations of America and its allies.
God is great, God is great � Islam is drawing closer by the might of mighty and by humbling the mean.
Signed by "Abu Hafs al-Masri/al-Qaida" and dated 11 March, 2004.

You are all assuming the threat is to occur on American soil when it could actually be anywhere.Also what could they possibly do or have up thier sleeve to make them so assured of success to come out with a warning such as this IE Excuse me I am 90% ready to punch you in the mouth..

found this googling.

www.lampholderpub.com...

Your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Esoteric, yup. That was the same show that we both saw. The Japanese used the jet streams to get high altitude balloons in our own back yards.

Good thinking also, the winds that would blow something our way could be the "winds" mentioned in "winds of black death." Any average Joe could figure out the jet streams and pay for balloons, even nice ones

How would you defend such an attack? Find every stinking balloon? It would be like when very old planes were able to get past the Bismark's anti-aircraft guns because they never expected such a sorry -ss attack to be launched against them. The planes from the Ark Royal got to the Bismark untouched and hit the rudder.

It probably isn't what they mean but it makes you think. That would suck to be killed by a party decoration.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
"... Excuse me I am 90% ready to punch you in the mouth.. "

Ever hear of probing to determine the reaction? In the Civil War it was called 'skirmishing' a tactic as old as warfare

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
THIS IS VERY INTERESTING.

First of all. WTC was attacked 2001/9/11. (there stands 911)
There is excactly 911 days from the attack on WTC to the bombings in Madrid. 2004/3/11.
The same day as the bombings in Madrid there was a warning from Al Queda that Winds of Black Death was 90% ready.
911 - 90% = 91,1.
There is excactly 91,1 days from that day (2004/3/11)
To the day 2004/6/11. That means that Winds of Black Death should happen that day.
Ronald Reagan was buried that day, but what he also were, was that he's body was flown in the Air Force One.
Ronald Reagan was very good at getting cheap oil to the USA and so on.

Winds: Air Force One.
Black: Oil.
Death: Ronald Reagan.

How did they know that he was going to be buried this day?
They get information from the CIA. How? I don't know!

It is also strange that there stands 11 in al the dates, it looks like WTC.

And by the way Ronald Reagan was born 1911. (There stands 911!)

What does this mean?? This is REAL but what does it mean???

Martin, DK.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
[edit on 13-6-2004 by Mspc]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
are we told the truth?

[edit on 13/6/2004 by Alchy]

LL1

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"Black Wind" = ancient Islamic prophecy
Search> huayra yana

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
.....of the black wind led me to this:

Operation Cave of Darkness

Analysis: Operation Cave of Darkness is a massive undertaking; it involves all manner of NBC warfare.

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

See also:
(www.lampholderpub.com...-Qaeda%20and%20Islamic%20Terrorism%20Through%202014)

Not a very reassuring analysis�down right upsetting.

LL1

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Perhaps this will be more helpful with your search on "huayra yana"

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join