It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams Part II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
projectcamelot.org...

Here's a post on Project Camelot.
His market flooding oil scenario still follow his "famous" 06' video for the Granada forum

I couldn't open the
the interview on Rense........

•" Lindsey Williams was interviewed by Jeff Rense on 22 July, the audio available to his subscribers. Williams is the author of the controversial (and very interesting) The Energy Non-Crisis, claiming inside knowledge of a number of scenarios involving the manipulation of oil markets.

Williams told Rense he had been threatened, and had been obliged to close his website - on which there remains a simple announcement. [Note: his original site is still available here on the Wayback Machine.] But he was also given new information, his source/adversary having clarified what he could reveal publicly. This is what he said:

• The price of a barrel of oil will rise a little more [Note: $150, according to Williams' May 29 interview on Out There TV]. Then an announcement will be made of the discovery of huge oil reserves "North of Russia" and in Indonesia. These will flood the market with oil and the price will drop to $50 a barrel.
• That will bankrupt the Arab nations - who will be forced to dump their dollar reserves.
• That will in turn effectively bankrupt the US, and "America will see a financial collapse from which it will take years to recover".
• Following that will come the North American Union and the Amero.
• Additionally, Williams was told that "something will happen shortly before the election" which will ensure that McCain becomes President.

Williams insists he was specifically told this plan - and that he was authorized to release the information. Much of the above would happen in the next 12 months.

Williams did not mention war, or outbreaks of disease, or any other problems. He hinted that there was more information he had not revealed, and more information he was not permitted to reveal.

There are many questions posed by the above. It's hard to understand why he was permitted to say all this (unless the information is deliberately misleading) - but at the same time had been pressured into closing his website and ceasing to sell his books and DVDs (some of these, though, including a new one, he says are still for sale).

Seemingly inferred from the above information is that there may not be a military attack on Iran ("the world's richest nation", he was told) - but an economic one. Things may have changed, but this does not fit with what we have been specifically told right up until fairly recently. We remain wary, and continue to monitor the situation closely."

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Pinktip]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
He still has this site

www.lindseywilliams.org...

His video lecture is still on YouTube as well, for those people who may not know about Williams.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
He still has this site

www.lindseywilliams.org...

His video lecture is still on YouTube as well, for those people who may not know about Williams.

I dont' believe he is the same Lindsey Williams.....

www.reformation.org...

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Pinktip]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

DEFINITELY not the same Lindsey Williams!

I watched the youtube presentation and a whole lot of things made sense. And then he predicted that gas would be over $4 a gallon. Everyone rather laughed at that.

Guess who was right.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have been posting Lindsey Williams' latest updates, including his "emergency updates" on YouTube under the usename bluestealth1984. I have been given the green light from him personally to post these. Here is the link to the April 2009 update: tr.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have listened to this man many times and for some reason something didn't add up.

He keeps talking about the grace of God and how he was able to do this and that through the grace of God.

Yet when he gets told by a mortal man to close his web site and stop talking about this or that, he obeyed.

Surely he would have enough faith in the Grace of God to protect him from mere mortal men.

I don't doubt that his information is correct, what I am asking now is which side he is working for?

new topics

top topics

join