It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bay City Bigfoot Clip (July 2008)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

This footage would have gotten my "hmm, interesting" stamp were it not for this guy's "website" on the footage:

Carl Shermer Bigfoot Footage. Pathetic, really. Again the total lack of information on the footage makes this footage completely bunk and/or pointless.

And the best part is his scientific analysis of some screen shots...

Well, at least it's something "different" for a change. It looks kinda "illuminated" and/or green? Suppose that's why the "grass man" was thrown in there?

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Pathetic, really. Again the total lack of information on the footage makes this footage completely bunk and/or pointless.

I kinda will go with this one!

There is no focus on the subject,bad camera work indeed...where is the rest of the clip....?

Lol agree Grassman!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The fact there is no follow up footage puts my mind on alert as well.

Could have gotten more footage if the creature was driving by in a car.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Looks interesting but like you all said, not enough information on where, when and how this footage was capture.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Man

Where is the footage pre and post? I think it's bunk.
But could you imagine somebody actually capturing real footage then trying to release the info on a website like that? If this is real then this guy just fumbled the ball on the best possible footage ever.

That would be SAD

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How would you be? would you chase after it to get a better footage and pray it being a wild animal that has senses 100 times more honed in than yours, that it doesn't turn around and come after YOU! or do you sit back and let it get away and quit while your ahead!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thats the one million dollar question isnt it? Some people ask that about the Patterson footage and many other supposed sightings.

The thing that puzzled me about the Patterson footage and not others though is the fact that the creature clearly turns and looks at Patterson when he's filming it, so surely the creature if it were real, would of reacted in some way whether to run away or to go towards Patterson?

EDIT: Spelling.

[edit on 28/7/08 by Liamoville]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

Not necessarily. I have come pretty close to deer in the wild, including one with a fawn and all it did was watch me.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

The Bigfoot in the Patterson film would of been able to smell the humans nearby. She did not care as she kept walking. I have had possums and raccoons look at me and just keep walking to their destination.

To me the thing that proves the Patterson film is it is a female Bigfoot. Also, later analysis shows muscle movement that would have been impossible to fake.

The biggest question of all, where is the costume? Someone would have produced it by now.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i love when people take random walks in the woods with their cameras on.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
To quaple and kid:

Yeah plenty of animals do, but remember, deer and raccoons see humans most days of their lives. Bigfoot is not even known to exist for sure so you would think if it had seen a human it would be a bit more curious, but who knows.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Great video! A nice break from blobsquatch threads
Definitely convincing. That reminds me that there was just a bigfoot sighting in Ontario by two women which is neat because i live there and there is never any bigfoot sightings. If anyone cares to check it up to post some info that would be cool
I would but i only have like a minute a day to check my laptop for stuff.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The video looks like some kind of power walker or hiker on a nature trail. That's my opinion, anyway. Maybe it is a real Bigfoot, but if we can't tell, what difference does it make?

top topics

join