It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hi D4rk! Glad to hear from you. I've followed your threads and am fascinated and scared.

I asked before about how the dynamics of your group worked...can I ask if there is anything you'd do differently the next time you bug out? I am slowly (very slowly...) making my own preparations.

Take good care and hope to hear from you soon!

M

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

I can tell you, and others, something interesting.

During the latests release of UFO files from the Ministry of Defence, the UK hired UFO experts to analyse the findings. The public will be interested to note:

All asked for a government assessment to evaluate the military threat.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Hi D4rk! Glad to hear from you. I've followed your threads and am fascinated and scared.

I asked before about how the dynamics of your group worked...can I ask if there is anything you'd do differently the next time you bug out? I am slowly (very slowly...) making my own preparations.

Take good care and hope to hear from you soon!

M

Group worked really well for three reasons. Firstly, there was a general consensus to keep the work load shared out to those who were best suited. Secondly, we are all very aware as to what the future holds. Thats a great morale booster if we all sing from the same hymn sheet. Thirdly, after a while we all became really at ease with each other. It is so liberating when you can sit back at sunset and say ' tomorrow I will go fishing and trapping' and know that it is your day sorted. No telephone, no television, a wind up radio and a fire to sit against.

Gone native? count me in.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
What would I do differently? Well, I would check if there was going to be any islamic/communist uprisings. I could not believe my ears when I was told that the Nepalese Gov. had thrown in the towel.
Our group however has taken the knock, learnt a valuable lesson, and will be moving on soon. As I said in chat last night, we have people looking into northern Chile, a couple in Canada and I am looking at other alternatives. The original destination may have failed, but the idea was sound and it was suprising how easy it was to get it all together and head out.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply! I almost feel as though I know you, as I've followed your story closely. It just struck a chord with me from the very beginning.

I wish I could be in the chat -- I'm sure it would be interesting and very informative.

Best of luck to you in choosing your next location. You guys sound like your really have it together and I'm jealous. I'm dealing with an extended family who will fall on their knees at the first sighting of anything in the skies. It will be particularly bad for my family if there is a religious-based theme involved, as they are particularly devout.

I shall remain on-guard, keeping my eyes and ears open......hoping for the best and trying to prepare for the worst.

M

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Yup. They are looking at it again because they, like us are kept in the dark. A few may know 'some facts', even fewer know 'many facts', and a small, tiny elite know 'all there is in the intelligence files' about this subject.

However, what they know and what those 'above them' know are two complete seperate subjects. Its like having a slice of meat and saying you know the whole animal.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Although only registering recently, I've followed this for a while. D4rk Kn1ght's consistency and conviction are, at least, compelling, but I don't see anything that differentiates this from the Blossom Goodchild debacle. As far as I can tell, the only real 'evidence' that this will take place is one person's word. And - possibly - a vague prediction that UFO activity will increase, which it may or may not have done.

My real problem is that it seems to make no sense. I just don't see the point. What would be gained from such a convoluted takeover bid? If you were in a position to orchestrate such a scheme, over a period of decades and on a worldwide scale ... you wouldn't need to bother, would you?

In other words, a lot of effort for very little return in terms of increased power or quality of individual life. "Let's take over the world in a manner which would require us to already control it".

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

a vague prediction that UFO activity will increase, which it may or may not have done.

I said in 2006, that UFO sightings and events would happen more and more. Look at main stream media and the web.

My real problem is that it seems to make no sense. I just don't see the point. What would be gained from such a convoluted takeover bid? If you were in a position to orchestrate such a scheme, over a period of decades and on a worldwide scale ... you wouldn't need to bother, would you?

Yes you would need to bother.

Mind control is a stated aim. They want it, and they plan to have it along side a compliant and sheep like populace. They want to engineer an event where they are our saviours and we cannot question it because 'we all saw them defeat the nasty aliens'.

In other words, a lot of effort for very little return in terms of increased power or quality of individual life. "Let's take over the world in a manner which would require us to already control it".

Small effort by a few for total absolute unquestioned power after only a few days of total world wide terror. They don't control the world from one place at the minute, far from it. China and the USA ran by the same folks? nope not a chance. However, it will soon be, because the saviours will come and save us all, and we will watch it and swear, because we saw it with our eyes in our very skies, it must be true.

Think on it a little bit.

Think on it.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by damagedoor
Although only registering recently, I've followed this for a while. D4rk Kn1ght's consistency and conviction are, at least, compelling, but I don't see anything that differentiates this from the Blossom Goodchild debacle.
Consistencies? That UFO's will be talked about more in the coming years? Where have you been since the 40's? EVERY year people are crying "proof" and "disclosure is soon", and look how far we've come.....nowhere. Wow, newly released UFO documents and footage from government officials must mean this is true? Oh wait, this kind of stuff has been happening for many many MANY years! Oh cool, Project Blue Beam. Oh wait, where is the PROOF. Oh, D4rk Kn1ght made a theory that is exactly like that out of Watchmen, and he still doesn't have proof other then, "someone I know said something vague to me on his death bed".....

-Who said what on their deathbed?(ie. his name)

-How would they have any knowledge on this so called Dark Knight theory?(ie. what part of the government did he work for)

-Where is there any kind of proof of ONE single government conspiring to do this? (ie.show us proof that the governments are actually doing this)

-Where is there proof that you have actually picked up and moved?(show us who you are, and pics of you in your new area, and what location your in.)

-Who are you, and what is your real name? Show us PROOF!

I have asked in multiple pages, for this D4rk Kn1ght guy to answer one of my questions, and he comes back with the usual vague bull crap. You are very good at answering questions with even more vague questions, ending with "the choice is yours".Wow, thanks for the answers, man.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Interestingly enough, I came to some similair conclusion in another thread but was completely ripped apart. Now I dont know much, but have been reading up on a few things and kept asking myself where certain things where headed...here is that post of mine, word for word.....

(I am no scientist so please let me know your thoughts of the events I have linked below and whether they could all be part of a so-called Master plan)

It seems that Electromagnetism is playing a very big role in the bigger picture and we should be looking at all possibilities in this field (pardon the pun)!

Now If you look back at the "Philadelphia Experiment" and the "Montauk Project", and then read up on the "John Hutchison effect" in particular the fusion of dissimilar materials.. (As backup for the theory and probability behind the experiments)

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.bermuda-triangle.org...

And also where Long Island,NY is situated, in relation to the Bermuda Triangle.

It stands to question, whether the Bermuda triangle is really an unexplained phenomenon or was just a convenient experimentation area. How far ahead must the technology of these Parties involved not be today??. Note that these experiments must have literally been going on for decades.

Conveniently the Eugenics Labs are also situated in long Island and there is also speculation that they are behind numerous chemical & microbe (virus, bacteria, mycoplasma) experiments on the unknowing population, and might have been responsible for the design of the Aids Virus. This is supposedly all part of a depopulation program started as early as the 1900's.
You can read the "Full Disclosure" book by Dr Glum for background on this.

Now more recently, there have been talks of possible Chemtrails, that contain not only microbes (virus, bacteria, mycoplasma) but also aluminum Oxide and barium, these are not only a great health hazard (Respiratory but more importantly Cancer causing) but also possess
electromagnetic properties.

Suddenly France, Russia and China, alongside NASA and their SOHO project are all sending up Infrared Satellites. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't infrared have highly electromagnetic inducing powers?

I recall having read somewhere that the Russians did experiments (especially on the aids virus) and could make it 1000 x more deadly by use of electromagnetism. I have searched high and low and cannot find this article anywhere. Anyone else have info on this? But even more worring, cancer progress can also be accelerated by the same means.

So the way I see it, not only are we all possibly being poisoned, but the possibility might be there to turn viruses and cancers, deadly at the flick of a switch.

Now infrared & electromagnetism are also used for hologram creation right? And it is speculated that electromagnetism could also be used for weather(incl earth quake and volcanic eruption) manipulation purposes.

taking all this into account, could we Possibly be facing a FALSE; -"Planet X", -"Pole shift" -"Solar flare" -"Situation X" cataclysm created by the powers that be, in the near future???

Now I overlooked the whole ET side of it all together....but it kinda makes even more sense to me now....

At the end of the day, my feelings are that sometype of false flag event is aimed our way for many different reasons..

but mainly;
1. NWO
2. Depopulation

and what better way to achieve it than
- save most infrastructure
- have the survivors believe the governments saved us against the threat, and didnt orcastrate it
- make us believe we(humans) have a common threat namely ET's

just a thought..

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Oh yes, of course, Mr TravisT. Wanting pictures of me and the group. Like hell you'll get those.

Keep dreaming.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

To be blunt, the research into this is overwhelming. Look through science journals, look through published papers. Electromagnetics and especially microwaves and ultrasounds for inducing visions and sounds into peoples minds against their wills.

Look around you is all i say.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
reply to post by TravisT

Oh yes, of course, Mr TravisT. Wanting pictures of me and the group. Like hell you'll get those.

Keep dreaming.
Oh, ok then, Mr. D4rk Kn1ght. Then just show us proof other then theories, and not make people do rash things, cause I don't believe that you've left anywhere or know anything.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oh dear. TravisT; use the internet. Use google scholar. Research Government manipulation through magnetic and electromagnetic weaponry. Do some finger exercises (called typing) and have a look, because any thing I tell you or point to you you will do your hardest to refute.

You know, I once thought that mind control was way off in the future; turns out it was done and dusted in the early 1970s. Nice huh? Anyway, take care, and what ever you chose to do or not do, as is same fior every body else, is your own descision.

DK

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hi DK, I was thinking of you the other day. I appreciate your return, and will now go check out other threads you have made to look for more answers. But first a few questions.

Hows the old injury? Well I hope. Also when you say high, does that mean for water or is there a certain level where microwaves or whatever can no longer affect you?

Reason I ask is that I know of caves, yet they are not so high, I am responsible for 3 -90 year olds, and lots of children and beloved pets.

Also will the gov try and stop people from entering deep cave systems prior to the event?

And will pets be affected, will they turn?

Also are there any herbs or remedies to counter the effects of the particle waves?

And finally, are they using these frequencies through 'programs' on radio and tv already and if so who are they specifically targeting? Would a radio program like coast to coast am with george nory be getting more than say one with classical?

P.S. I would LOVE to hear of your Spiritual experiences in the Himalayas, with the locals, the Tibetan Healers and the Shamans and Llamas.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Hows the old injury? Well I hope. Also when you say high, does that mean for water or is there a certain level where microwaves or whatever can no longer affect you?

My leg hurts in the cold a bit around the scar tissue, but apart from that, nothing too bad. Thanks for remembering. As for high? how many city dwellers do you know that will make an effort to climb more than a flight of stairs? hence high and far from civilisation.

Reason I ask is that I know of caves, yet they are not so high, I am responsible for 3 -90 year olds, and lots of children and beloved pets.

Also will the gov try and stop people from entering deep cave systems prior to the event?

Caves are good - just make sure they are not prone to flash flods as low laying caves are. Will the Gov try to stop people? of for sure they will try to. Just keep out of the way and use ones that are off the beaten track.

And will pets be affected, will they turn?

Anything that has a brain and is affected by electromagnetic weapons will be affected.

Also are there any herbs or remedies to counter the effects of the particle waves?

No, no herbs can ever stop, delay or else wise counteract an attack by a weapon of this type.

And finally, are they using these frequencies through 'programs' on radio and tv already and if so who are they specifically targeting? Would a radio program like coast to coast am with george nory be getting more than say one with classical?

Not sure, but I have heard of and know people who have listend to a radio or watched TV and experienced small apranormal events during or soon after. Digital microwave police radio also causes soe weird effects too.

P.S. I would LOVE to hear of your Spiritual experiences in the Himalayas, with the locals, the Tibetan Healers and the Shamans and Llamas.

I'll share about Bindu another time - some of these people are so grounded and awesome it makes me sick and angry to think an islamic/communist alliance has carved up Nepal.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Hey DK, Nice to see you on here. Hope you are well.

Don't know if you remember me, but I was the one that saw the a crescent moon one evening, only to have it disappear and then the real full moon came up a few hours later. I still believe that I saw that...no doubt in my mind.

Just wanted to say hello. Be safe.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yeah zippy, I remember it well. people came out in support of you, and fair play to you for standing your ground, applause from me.
Weirdness is getting mighty regular out in the world, so my own advice for myself? times short, get ready and hold on for the ride.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hi DK

I was just wondering, regarding the flame you've seen again..... is this the same flame that appeared in that photoshopped pic and upon zooming in there was found to be what looked like a piece of paper under the flame?

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Terran Blue]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I guess I am as ready as I can be. I have stocked up and am trying to prepare mentally as best I can. I have gone through stages of fear and anger and now am in the acceptance stage. I am trying to learn as much as I can about spiritual things and seem to be finding some peace that way. I live far away from any towns so I am lucky that way. I think there are even some caves not too far away that few know about. I will check them out, but not sure I want to battle the rattlesnakes that are sure to live in the caves..esp. this time of year. I will be ok though. Hope you will be too. Peace. z.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join