It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

He doesnt have a computer right now. He has explained this.........
He goes into a online caf'e type place when he gets the time....and I am sure he will do so as soon as he can, seeing as threads that concern him are currently on the main page........

He saw the dancing lights some time ago......(couple of years??)

HEY D4RK....

.....please post the dancing light photo again and tell us the date that pic was taken, share some info on it ect.....to edify the newer folks, and show them what that was that prompted your move to Tibet....
That photo your wife took sent chills down my spine for some odd reason.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The crying and sighing light show that floated over my wife as she was in the hospital car park? Thats a picture I am glad I don't have any more (I'll look into my history and see if its still on the ATS boards, but I highly doubt it). I just wish back then that the media took them at face value like they are at the minute.

DK.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The sighing crying baby 'lights'. Thats what your looking for, and yes its on imageshack still & here on the boards.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Henry Kissinger, a member of the Bilderberg Group, CFR and Trilateral Commission raised suspicions that the New World Order would play the fake 'alien card' in the future when he made the following statement at the 1991 Bilderberger conference held in Evians, France:

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops
entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Years previous to this however, the premise of an ET menace that would bind civilization into accepting a one world government was raised, on more than one occasion, by President Ronald Reagan.

Kissinger 'alien threat speech'

So Kissinger knows about it then. No big suprise there. Thanks to the member who sent that to me in a U2U. Very eye opening.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Can you clear one thing up for me; Are you suggesting a fake or real alien invasion?

There is an infamous video on YouTube from Coast 2 Coast, where an area 51 worker rings up screaming about a planned Alien invasion: the caller is cut off. Coast 2 Coast never explained why the station suddenly lost communication and things got stranger when he calls back - but in a different manner and tone.

I've read other theories about a peaceful invasion of Earth (yes, I know, a contradiction there) but these aliens are "supposed" to "save us".

Do you mind shedding some light?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sure I can shed some light Infinite.

The invasion is FALSE. It will be a world wide electromagnetic / holographic attack on us. They will use sophisticated EM weaponry and manipulation techniques to convince us 'all is doomed'. Throw into the mix appearances of ultra black technology craft for some real close fly pasts and adding some 'real' destruction into the mix, we are being prepped up for a world wide Police State with an 'alien threat' as our unifier just as 'terrorism' is today for the West. This however will be a world wide unifier against a 'space enemy'.

DK.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Interesting.

I say that because if the Earth is being visited by intelligent life; you'd wonder what observers will make of the event?

Also, is that why UFO sightings are getting coverage in the MSM? Plus, NASA astronauts speaking publicly about aliens and government secrets surrounding the UFO phenomenon as well?

But I don't understand the need to "fake it". If the evidence exists to prove intelligent life, why not go public? You'd get a world government if the Earth was not alone in the Universe.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is about fear. Keeping the masses under the boot so to say, and making them afraid, deathly afraid of what is coming. The plan is to shed billions of lives and make the rest so scared of 'them out there' that they will sacrifice all freedom for 'protection' from the alien space threat.

The threat is all man made. There is no space threat. Thats the point.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
The threat is all man made. There is no space threat. Thats the point.

But surely the man made threat has been blown out of the water when a former NASA astronaut said the aliens were not a threat to Earth

aliens exist, but NASA covers them up

Seeing that story was all over the MSM, A faked threat is going to fail in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Firstly, who is "they" and what do they have to gain from this?

Secondly, You signed up to ATS under the name d4rk kn1ght but waited months and posts later to give us your warning, why do this?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

He posted this a few years back as well.

This is the update thread because the other was closed after mocking and baiting by some members.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
D4ark Kn1ght, the buildup from 2007-2009 is happening now (since it's 2008). Form recent threads (there have been 3), it seems that prediction is fair enough to be called 'true'. UFOs in Toronto, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, some people have videos on these, but the ATS community will still have to wait for pics. and more videos from members.

Anyways, I can't wait for 2011 and 2012, I want to see these come true. It's not like people who are already educated on this would become confused, I think preparation is key to survival. And with more activity in severe weather and earthquakes, preparation is needed.

I also have a question: Have you heard the Illuminati wants to wipe out 90% of the global population by 2012, and if have heard this theory, do you support it or believe it Dark Knight?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
good to see you are back DK.

hope you are well.

take care

snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The illuminati could be any group of people with knowledge that most people dont have access to or know about...it isnt a precise group of people...as for 2011/2012 another year another failed prediction...and as for alien invasion...no not that either...guess whats going to happen? Nothing! You know why,because people inherently look for outside help...most of us can see the way in which the world is headed...its not nice its not rosey...but again and again even 40 years from now there will be *predictions*...If you want a better future,spread the word, inform people with the facts,only with mass and sheer will can we overturn this dark age of humanity....not some calendar or picture inscribed on wall or tablet by a civilization just grasping at the very nature of the world,cosmos and humanity,and some ET from outer space who is going to beam down and rescue us,give us knowledge blah blah really people...human destiny is in human hands not predictions or ET's....

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

I believe that's what D4rk is talking about. This is NOT a "real alien" threat. This is a threat from people right here on THIS planet.

D4rk is one of the folks who is trying to "spread the word" about what he is privy to -- a noble gesture, in my opinion.

Thanks for coming forward again D4rk.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
So why are they using aliens and not Angels and Demons? If there is chance that aliens do exist, then why make us scared/mad against a species of beings that could be nice or helpful? Why is there going to be mass death and hysteria to scare us into a one world order? What would that prove?

I ask about the angels and demons, cause if they think that some aliens are going to scare us into unity, what will all the different religions think? I still don't see how this would even happen if it truly does pan-out.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Short & Simple. I believe D4rk Kn1ght.
One reason; I have the truth on paper. I will not post them/scan them/elaborate. Believe what he says, I beg of you all.

God bless you all, & goodluck. I will not be back to this thread, u2u me for more info.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

Well, it just so happens that I have proof that it will NOT happen. Likewise, I will not elaborate, except to say that the proof I have came from way up top.

Honestly, without proof, your words are worth less than a bucket of sand, and I have the paper to prove it.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
I post this here. In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'. The threat will be hyped and hyped, until it reaches fever pitch. Then DK 2011 will hit.

If that 2009 does take place, I'll probably follow your example. Otherwise, we'll have about a year to find out that you're a hoaxter

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Why oh why would any group use fear to control the masses? Power. Greed. Self-righteousness. Old world monarchies that thirst for renewed power. Money. GOLD. Sex. Power. Revenge?

WEAPONIZATION OF SPACE

MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

PLEASE wake up.

Carol Rosin explains why and what is going on. This is a must watch:

[edit on 8/5/08 by stikkinikki]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join