It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by furiousracer313

You should be able to find a lot of information on building shelters/bunkers, how to stock food anything you can think of really over here.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope that helps :]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by T.Smith

I agree with Mr T here.

Come join us in the survival forum, pull up and sandbag and chew the fat for a while and get some right good old fashioned advice whilst your at it!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Glad to see you back D4rk!

Couple of questions:

First, everyone in your group is still ok? Next, I was curious about your group dynamics. Did everything work out as you had hoped/everyone get along? What do you plan to do differently (if anything) next time?

Your posts really struck a chord with me. You're asking for nothing but to be heard. I, for one, am listening.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
My thoughts:

The OP's original thread on this (back in 2006-2007) made some wild claims that turned out to be sort of true - Yes, mass sightings have started to occur across the world. Some of us decided to reopen the thread and investigate it in detail.

We can all be puerile and odious towards the OP or discuss the thread instead.

(I'm not joining the truth side, btw)

Firstly, for the record, the Mayan Calendar does continue after 2012 (a period of "new age" is the next cycle) and this thread isn't about Jesus either (before the religious crowd come running in). Somehow, I do not think we are all going to die in a stereotypical "end is nigh" scenario.

As for the fake "alien invasion", the jury is out for me - I'm extremely sceptical. But, however, the technology does exist to stage such an event.

All I shall say is something odd is happening - especially when The Sun (largest selling tabloid in the UK) newspaper starts printing accounts of abductions and sightings

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

This intuitive sense is fully consistent with the October 28, 2011 date, since if the divine process of creation is completed on that day it will indeed be the year 2012 that will usher the great change. If instead the completion of divine creation would fall on the Izapan enddate, December 21, 2012, it would be the year 2013 that would harvest the change. Intuitively, most seem to favor the 2012 date and I feel this promises that as we come closer people will increasingly be drawn to the energetically correct enddate, October 28, 2011.

Oct 28th 2011. J calleman did tons and tons of mayan research along with Ian Lungold
Mayan end date

Its Oct 28th 2011. Cheerio

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Je suis prest. This is not a one-line post. Luceo non Ura.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ok I read the first page about this, but before I go and do any further reading, can I have some evidence?

How do you know for a fact that the government even has these devices capable of showing holgrams in the sky? I know you have said you've seen 2 moons in the sky before, but that's just your claims. I want an article, a picture, proof that these devices really exist.

"This event will be backed up by intense microwave and electromagnetic psychological warfare against the population of the globe."

How do you know this?

"you will see war on a global scale against these craft, and you will be targetted by a sophisticated and globalised system of satellites, masts and vehicle borne microwave and electromagnetic weaponry."

Again...How do you know this will happen?

Basically, all I am saying is...GIVE ME EVIDENCE!

Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness

And of course....

0) There is absolutely no evidence for any of this, and never has been.

So you honestly do not find the fact that there are links to 'mind control plans' and microwave radiation causing people to hear things that the sender wants them to hear...or SEE....and that HARRP is sitting up there doing its 'thing' is not valid as proof?
The photos D4rk himself posted that his wife took of a thing in the sky that he was describing to keep a look out for LOOOONG before his wife ever saw it and took the picture is not a valid form of proof?

Methinks your using the word PROOF in entirely the wrong context....

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

This intuitive sense is fully consistent with the October 28, 2011 date, since if the divine process of creation is completed on that day it will indeed be the year 2012 that will usher the great change. If instead the completion of divine creation would fall on the Izapan enddate, December 21, 2012, it would be the year 2013 that would harvest the change. Intuitively, most seem to favor the 2012 date and I feel this promises that as we come closer people will increasingly be drawn to the energetically correct enddate, October 28, 2011.

Oct 28th 2011. J calleman did tons and tons of mayan research along with Ian Lungold
Mayan end date

Its Oct 28th 2011. Cheerio

His book has been well and truly debunked by mayan experts...alot of his readings into the mayans were completely incorrect...ill try and find linky...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

International Defense Review, 3-1-1993, Special Operations Survives Pentagon budget Constraints, by Ramon Lopez.

“JASORS, Joint Advanced Special Operations Radio System is being developed by Harris Corporation. ...is a very ambitious, leading-edge technology program, ...Whiles JASORS is a near-term SOF, [Special Operations Forces] enhancement, SORDAC, [Special Operations Research Development and Acquisition Center], is also investigating long-range (1998-2010) and “far-future” (2011 and beyond) weaponry and support equipment. [SORDAC’s director, Army Colonel Douglas J.] Richardson said one far-future communications system being investigated is “synthetic telepathy.” One day, SOF commandos may be capable of communicating through thought processes.”

Read this!

Microwave News, editor, Louis Slesin, Jan/Feb 1997 p 14. U.S. Air Force Looks to the Battlefields of the Future: Electromagnetic Fields That Might "Boggle the Mind"

"It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction. When a high power microwave pulse in the GHz range strikes the human body, a very small temperature perturbation occurs. This is associated with a sudden expansion of the slightly heated tissue. This expansion is fast enough to produce an acoustic wave. If a pulse stream is used, it should be possible to create an internal acoustic field in the 5-15 kHz range, which is audible. Thus it may be possible to “talk” to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."

Oh and the Russians were at it too!

deral Times, Dec. 13, 1976 Microwave Weapons Study by Soviets Cited: The Defense Intelligence Agency has released a report on heavy Communist research on microwaves, including their use as weapons. Microwaves are used in radar, television and microwave ovens. They can cause disorientation and possibly heart attacks in humans. Another biological effect with possible anti-personnel uses is ' microwave hearing.'

So.... I am at a loss. I am going to have to do some google scholar work and check these links out.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

Follow the link.

Microwave mind control in all of its glory. From the 1960's onwards.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Je suis prest. This is not a one-line post. Luceo non Ura.

I am ready - I shine not burn?

Edited because this post REALLY threw me. Now I know what its for I apologise for being an arse about it.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Why is this supposed night called "Dark Knight"? Does this have any correspondance to the new Batman movie the Dark Knight.

And if this is the night it's supposed to happen then why not call it the "Dark NIGHT" instead of "knight"

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

Nice avoidance of the microwaved thought weapon evidence. Bravo.

Guess there is never enough stuff for some folks is there?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
There's no need to be an ass about it. I am merely a confused teenager looking for any evidence to support this that I can. I am honestly worrried about this and this is the first time I have ever heard about the Dark Knight.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
[edit on 1-8-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Forgive me if that sounded like a presumtuous post, Dan. Yes, you translated perfectly. I thought it might resonate as relevant to the OP; was just a hunch I was exploring. Perhaps I should've made that a U2U, rather than a post. I indulge my intuitions when they manifest themselves.

No worries.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by argentus]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

Forgive me if that sounded like a presumtuous post, Dan. Yes, you translated perfectly. I thought it might resonate as relevant to the OP; was just a hunch I was exploring. Perhaps I should've made that a U2U, rather than a post. I indulge my intuitions when they manifest themselves.

No worries.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by argentus]

Cool dude, I mean if it was for him thats why you got me all confused... ROFL.

Sorry ill edit my post as it was a bit off colour. Just one question though.... Why the MacKenzie war cry? its really, really REALLY! thrown me.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You weren't being an arse, don't worry about that. If I didn't know me, I might've thought my post was a sarcasm. Our OP has been a tad absent from this thread, and certain things he's said just resonated with me and I thought to send him a message that was in line with what I thought. I wish him well, and, like you, I don't think there's any harm to being prepared for what might happen. Last two months, I finally finished the stairway and door to our cave. It's a dinky little cave, but could keep a few people alive in the event of Terrestrial uphevals, hurricane, fallout, distant asteroid/cometary impact/tsunami. Hindsight- I should've U2Ued it. You did no wrong, just responded when something felt off to you.

Cheers friend

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I have been following this since may of this year 2008, when I looked out of my window in the middle of the night, it had to be in between 3 and 4 am. The window faced towards disney land. and they have fireworks I know, but... They were lights. going up and some down, some not so down, I was telling myself "they are fireworks" but i knew they were not fireworks. So i look up online to see if anyone else had seen anything in Anaheim. Well around the time I saw the lights there was a car wreck. a man who had not been confirmed a drunk driver was driving on the wrong side of the 5 freeway going 80mph !!! well i was leaning towards he was running from crazy lights in the sky.
so the second thing i see is D4rk N1ght something about oct 28, 2011
which oct 28 is my b-day. is that not weird. its kind of like...an omen. so i took it as that, a sign to me, so ill be heading back to kansas, too many coincidences to ignore
So you might have saved my life, and my family. at least gave us a running head start. so thank you
follow your heart and use your head!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So what is the status of D4rk Kn1ght? I haven't seen him post in a while...Has he already recieved his sign of the dancing stars and left?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join