It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I wonder if the date has changed at all. I do agree with getting away from cities and civilization...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

You didn't said anything about where you have got this particular date. And also holographic projections and mind control weapons are being used on the populations for a long time, it is nothing new. So this is not a prophecy.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
reply to post by double_frick

His first thread, which was the exact same prophecy, was moved to the hoax area. Then, about a year later, this one was created, but somehow stayed out for awhile, and then got moved to the gray area. D4rk Kn1ght and Dan Tanna were also banned on the same day, which both were presumed to be the same person.

There will always be a UFO sighting, but he said something huge would happen in '09, and nothing has. Some people said that the failed missile launch was it, but that doesn't make sense, since the same thing happened in '06, and it is proven to be a failed missile, not a UFO. That's why I was telling people to "use their head", because trying to say a failed missile was the "'09 sign of the dark knight" is just silly. DK is a hoaxer, and has been shown to be in just about every thread of his. Do you remember the thread where a flame came from the ground and talked to him? He did this all the time here, and was a complete disservice to the ATS community.

The first thread is in The Gray Area.

Please tell me exactly how you know that it was a failed missile launch. Where did the missile go? It sure didn't explode. Did it just go back to where it came from? Did it evaporate without an explosion? As many unanswered questions about the "truth" as there is about the "alien/wormhole/whatever" explanation.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well good reading
No do not anwer i already know your bs answer Tavis
But thing are sure getting interesting

And I'm not running to the outback i live here for the last 40 year
so you will not make it this far out and if you do you will not last long ????????????

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
bumpety bump for my dear friends.

i hope your well dk.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I don't even want to know what it's going to be lol.... I'm getting the fk outta this reality before it happens as I have no doubt it will be something very very very humiliating

Maybe this was that message long ago was about BURY YOURSELF!

edit on 24-8-2011 by allyoudoishurt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by allyoudoishurt

What a complete load of rubbish l cannot belive for one second that peaple might think this is real.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

9 days from now it will be obvious whether id was all deceit or not. 9 days!!!!

also mayan claendar ends in 9 days!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
As of right now, 28 October 2011 is beginning somewhere on earth, to end definitely, everywhere on earth, in roughly 48 hours then.

I guess nothing will have changed by then.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Ah, so THIS is where all the Oct. 28 references of doom are coming from?
I hadn't seen this thread before.
Sounds reallly exciting! I kinda hope it happens!
But I remain highly sceptical.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
copypasta post I intend to use to voice my opinion on "doom dates" before I can come up with something new. inb4 "HAHA, nothing happened.. see? God doesn't exist"

Anyway, my take on the whole "end of the world dates" story is the following:

No, a brown dwarf won't appear from another dimension, we won't be invaded by aliens, Christians will not float up to the sky, the Federal Reserve won't put rockets on the dark side of the moon and slam it into the Earth. Not on 21.10, 28.10, 11.11.11, 21.12.12.

However there seems to be a current in the mass unconscious that screams of coming chaos. This current reflects back to it's deeper, inner essence through various manifestations - apocalyptic dreams, prophetic dreams, spontaneous visions, predictions, shifts in consciousness (individual and mass), amazing spirals of synchronicity (see: 11:11), increased UFO sightings, increased reports of "alien" encounters, so on and so forth. In short - a general increase of sensitivity of the tangible and coherent mechanics and symbolism of the imagination and intuition in the masses.

If you read enough of these predictions and employ some simple logic and rationalism in your reasoning you will figure out that if any one of these predictions were to come true with 100% accuracy that means by default that 99.9% of the predictions ever made will NOT come to fruition in the stream of events we seem to be experiencing. And given the statistics of predictions and prophesies that did and didn't come true, only a fool wouldn't doubt.

Now.. if you read enough of these predictions and employ your intuition and higher imagination (the polar opposite of the former mentioned skills) you will figure out that these predictions are all stories, allegories, metaphors, reflections, with many consistencies, all pointing back to a single, enormous metaphysical object, which we are progressively spiraling down to..

The presence of the "Event" is self-evident. In a very short time span we have experienced MAJOR natural disasters including, but not limited to earthquakes, floods, massive storms, tsunamis. We have had a major nuclear disaster, war, mass dying of birds and fish, strange loud noises heard from the sky all over the world, civil unrest around the world, etc, etc.. I need not fill you in.

Now the obvious question is what is the relation of the higher imagination and intuition to the obvious physical manifestations of the world and how do we create a technology to bind the two into a coherent system of understanding and how to use it to navigate towards a desirable future. I'm not much of a magician, neither much of a scientist so I can't really say, but as of this moment this is the problem I believe we are faced with if we are to make it into the new age with any shred of decency and integrity.

Here in our beloved ATS we have representatives of both schools of thought, with their own extremes. We have outright schizophrenics making outrageous claims and we have frightened pseudorationalists, blind to the obvious, desperate to maintain their materialistic paradigm at the cost of an integral part of the "truth". In any case, where ever you're coming from, the only sensible advice I can come up with at this moment is to avoid fanatism and unneeded bitterness. Things are not what they seem and I have first hand experienced paradigm crash after paradigm crash in my own personal quest for understanding.

This is a transformation of the collective, but everyone will inevitably be addressed quite personally. So try and understand your "opponents" in the game, try to get into their mind and don't be afraid to be wrong.

That's all I come up with for now I guess, thanks for reading if you did.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It is 10-27 currently. Are the events supposed to start in the day... or is this a strict night-time event?

And the big question.... if nothing happens, will the date be moved further down the line?
edit on 27/10/2011 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Its the 28th in America now.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'll see you all tomorrow, by which time some other crackpot will have come up with another date!
...and people will still believe this crap.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Chill day thus far. Got some snow like 50 days early but hey.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
the only earth changing event thus far is abcnews.go.com... the link it is a 2fer

The British monarch's first-born child, whether a girl or a boy, will ascend the throne under new succession rules approved Friday by Commonwealth nations, reversing centuries of tradition.

Commonwealth national leaders also agreed at a summit in the western Australian city of Perth to lift a ban on monarchs marrying Roman Catholics, British Prime Minister David Cameron said.
so no it only will the first-born child, whether a girl or a boy, will ascend the throne,but they will be marrying Roman Catholics as well, now this is earth changing. someone finally got it right!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Haven't logged in in quite a while and for some reason thought I'd see what's happening on ATS and it turns out to be the date that the DK said this major event would happen. Kind of freaky, but I see things haven't changed much. This thread certainly brings back memories.

So let's get ready to RUMBLE!

Darn, it's so cloudy and rainy outside, I won't be able to see anything. I so want to see this thing happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So much amusement
, so little time.

I'm drinking more liquids than usual today, and am ready to run down the street with my arms waving in the air- while I release my bladder and scream like a little girl simultaneously..... Yes, I think I'm ready for whatever comes my way today.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
EOTW Update

All is good here in Montreal.

The sky is blue, birds are singing, my cats are sleeping...I have the rest of the day off...

End of the World never seemed so cool !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join