It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Whilst I may, or may not, agree with DK's theories herein, and on other threads concerning the Dark Night, I do him the courtesy of being polite.

Here's a link that some of you might want to take a look at:

Link

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Personally? I'm not seeing it as likely myself, but I also have experianced enough strange things in my life, to not be willing to give at least something resembling the benefit of the doubt.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 10/27/2008 by seagull]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Link doesn't work for me, I think you excluded one letter or number.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by TravisT]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Seagull, you missed the "above" in the link, so it just says "topsecret.com..."

Anywhoo, today is the 28th, and I'm waiting for this worldwide holographic event to occur.
So if this doesn't happen, what next? Does this thread get the title of hoax? Is there a plus or minus one day rule?

Very eager to see what goes down.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
Seagull, you missed the "above" in the link, so it just says "topsecret.com..."

Anywhoo, today is the 28th, and I'm waiting for this worldwide holographic event to occur.
So if this doesn't happen, what next? Does this thread get the title of hoax? Is there a plus or minus one day rule?

Very eager to see what goes down.

I think he is saying it will happen in 2011, not today. I just want to know who named it the dark knight.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ah crap. I was all giddy. Oh well.

As for the name, I have no clue. Someone was bored, I guess.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
well on a separate not d4rk kn1ght is banned. so either he was full of it or "they" finally got him.

[edit on 07/17/2008 by N. Tesla]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
What was he banned for, and why was this thread not locked if it was for hoaxing? A lot of people have followed this with great interest. Regardless of whether one ever placed any stock in it or not, knowing what became of him as an ATS members seems appropriate.

[edit on 11/14/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
What was he banned for, and why was this thread not locked if it was for hoaxing? A lot of people have followed this with great interest. Regardless of whether one ever placed any stock in it or not, knowing what became of him as an ATS members seems appropriate.

[edit on 11/14/2008 by AceWombat04]
I'm pretty sure he got banned because a few members and I were calling him out, on yet, another one of his hoaxes. It wasn't the hoaxes that got him banned, per se, but the way in which he treated me, and reacted towards the MODs in his "IR camera" thread.

Oh, and the fact that him and Dan Tanna were also banned makes me believe it could be a hoax(ie. them being the same person, and acting as two), but that is up for debate in itself.

Hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Well that's disappointing but not surprising anymore, sadly.

I missed all of the posts by the other member that some suspected was DK. Which thread or threads were they in, if you don't mind pointing me in the right direction? Thanks a lot.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I don't mind at all, my friend. In this other DK thread, a member by the name of berenike came up with an extremely good connection:www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the "IR camera" thread, that lead to DKs ban. In it, I ask a question, that really doesn't deal with the thread, but it was basically trying to find consistency in all of his stories. He drops the F-bomb a LOT on me, and calls me extremely unfriendly names. He then goes, and edits it out. Later, he screams at some MODs for a PM sent to him. Afterward, Dan Tanna is banned as well. Just start at the link and read down, but please, be gentle on me, as some members really didn't like my posts. You can find it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope that helps.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by TravisT]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Alright, I just finished reading through all of that. It was extremely tedious and frustrating to read through, because I lost count of all the times people on both sides of the debate raging therein simply misunderstood one another's points or allowed their tempers to get the better of them. There was also a lot of circular logic on both sides. That's not really important, though, in the end.

What I'm left with is some evidence in support of the hypothesis that DK and DT are the same person. It isn't conclusive by any means, but it's there. I'm also left with the conclusion that DK appears to have been banned for T&C violations. Whether those violations included proof obtained by the mods or admins that they were in fact the same person, or whether they just consisted of him, as you said, "dropping the F bomb a lot," I don't know.

So, as usual, I'm left with an increasingly grating, but nevertheless committed, effort to remain open minded. There's no proof of anything DK ever said. Furthermore, there is evidence that he was trying to deceive people knowingly. There isn't proof that he was, though, and if I'm to remain open minded I have to at least entertain the possibility that he was telling the truth. That's all it can and should be, though; a possibility and not a belief. If he was telling the truth, I think he'd be satisfied with that sort of vigilant entertainment of his story, and if he wasn't, then it doesn't matter.

Thanks for helping to clear this up. I appreciate it, and I don't blame you for anything you said in any of your posts, so there's no need for you to hope I "go easy on you" lol. I can respect both sides of the debate I just read, and I don't really fall on either side of that fence. I have no idea what the truth is, and I think that's probably for the best.

[edit on 11/17/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i think Dk may be right.

theres a few dreams i had that sound alot like what hes talking about.

at some point no place on the earth will be safe..but i think its smarter to be prepared then sit and wait too long.

and i have a few questions for Dk.

does any of this ever reach the ground...will there be holograph aliens running arund? or only in the sky?

what happens when the darkknight is over?

do you think this all has to do with what was written in the bible?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Can I ask why *that* date and why not another one? 2011 is long gone for most of calendars on earth... Proof? Evidence? Like just anything about you? Just something to allow us to think "he's not totally nuts"?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The way in which DK was banned only lends more credence to what he says, IMHO. He was baited and lynched by the usual gang of predators. For those of you truly here in search of truths, this should be at least a little disturbing to you.

For those of you claiming to have had a hand in his banning, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Great job. You helped save us all from someone who merely gave us a warning that he believed to be genuine. He wasn't selling a book or trying to generate web traffic.

I've proven that other members were posting under at least two personas but nothing was done about it. I was even threatened by U2U and still nothing was done. So be aware that the old double standard is alive and well on ATS.

Many thanks to DK if he ever comes back to this thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have to agree that DK was attacked by some posters, without any concrete proof that he was deceiving anyone, which is sad. He didn't help his case by becomming angry and hitting back, though. It provided people with more ammunition to attack his character, since his story couldn't be 100% debunked (in my opinion.) That isn't to say that there weren't holes in his story, or that there wasn't evidence that he and DT might have been the same person. It was never proved that he was lying or that he and DT were one and the same, though, and as such, attacks were leveled when instead calm, respectful investigation should have been the order of the day (again, in my opinion.) That said, I can still understand and respect people's frustrations with lack of evidence and, at times, consistency.

I neither believe nor disbelieve DK's claims. What I do believe is that everyone would be better served in the future by remaining calm, respectful, and open minded, avoiding jumping to conclusions. One may form a personal belief or opinion on any matter, but I feel that we should try harder to remember that beliefs and hypotheses are not facts.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
The way in which DK was banned only lends more credence to what he says, IMHO. He was baited and lynched by the usual gang of predators. For those of you truly here in search of truths, this should be at least a little disturbing to you.
If everything DK said was so valid, don't you think ATS would want him to stay? There was no "baiting and lynching", but more of a questions to his overall theory. I'm sorry if it was in another thread, but he is still the same member with the same theory. If it was so true, then it would have been easier to answer. Instead of actually answering me, he shouted at me with some extremely nasty remarks. They were all changed, so you don't know exactly what he really said. He couldn't back up his lies, so he resorted to shouting.

For those of you claiming to have had a hand in his banning, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Great job. You helped save us all from someone who merely gave us a warning that he believed to be genuine. He wasn't selling a book or trying to generate web traffic.
I'm not claiming any hand in his banning. DK was the one at fault for his own banning, not me. Instead of actually answering any questions, he resulted in personal attacks and vulgar language. He was caught in his lies, and couldn't back it up. Sorry.

I don't care if you think his threads are real, but to tell you the truth, he hasn't shown the slightest bit of evidence in ANY of his threads.

Do I believe that someone on their deathbed told DK this entire plan, step-by-step? No

Do I believe that he has talked to a flame? No

Do I believe he is even preparing for this "darkknight"? No

Yes, I'm looking for truth being here on ATS, but with truth, comes actual facts. If I wanted stories or fairytales, I would just read a book.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have been thinking that something is in the air.
I know I was born into a very interesting, terrifying, and deadly time...
but what the hell? I'm here, so why not try to survive? I'm with you, Dark Night. I don't nessiarly think what you are saying is true, but I will put it in my mind at least, so I can make judgements on what is going to happen.
I only wish that I could visit England and Europe before the fall of civilization. After all, I'm a teenager. I could look at this three ways:
1. I get to die in the chaos at a young age (I'm not thinking about that. Nope. D

2. I get to live in a cave for a little while, emerge, and live my life out in the brave new world (sounds cool, right?)
3. Get captured into a world goverment and live my life as a mindless drone (NEVER)

Edit: I GET THIS FOR NOT READING THE ENTIRE THREAD. D:

[edit on 20-11-2008 by summerdreary]

[edit on 20-11-2008 by summerdreary]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott

As 911 was a giant hoax to manipulate the vast majority into war so will the "aliens in the sky".

video.google.com...#

The above video has been "out there" awhile however I present the link because it is note worthy to revisit this.

Fear will be used "the last card would be the et threat"..........just like 911 and the nasty commies before that.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it.

Spooky.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
This event will be preceded by sights/visions/lights/alien craft in the skies to build up an expectation of some thing to come.

Well, it seems your right.

Too bad people believe the missile excuse that was presented to us...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join