It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think im being tested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
am i being tested?

for the past couple of days some REAL strange things have been happening to me...

yesterday,i was confronted by a tramp...i gave him money:not so wierd,i hear you say,but this was at night.it was dark...most poeple woulda ran...i dont know why i didnt,to be honest.

today,while doing my paperround,i was approached by a middle aged woman...
she said:help me,my baby,im scared theyve hurt my baby...she got more and more distraught as i tried to calm her down...i offered to phone the police or family for her,but she said no,no one...i aksed her if she knew where the hospital was,she said no,so i gave her directions.again,i know people who woulda just pushed her away or ignored her...

then finally,as i almost finished it (my paperround) i found a little bird.i dont know what type it was,or anything,but it was small and didnt move away as i approached it.there are cats ALL DOWN the road it was on,so i felt i couldnt just leave it...i picked it up,and phoned home.no answer,so i took it down to the local vet (where i had to wait for it to open for around 20 mins)and later got in trouble for not delievring the papers fast enough

so my questions basically are:am i being tested by SOMETHING?or is it just coincidence?and what would you have done?

thanks for reading

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Sounds like coincidence, but you still did the right thing. I wouldn't refer to it as being tested, but just being in the right place at the right time.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I found a hundred dead bees outside my door, yesterday.
I guess they got lost at night.
I do not think you were being tested.
People and maybe animals look to people they feel loving vibes coming from, when they need help.
I have always been a magnet for people and animals in need, I guess because I look like a compassionate person.
I finally got around to asking why people felt so safe with me, when they did not even know me.
I got laughs as a response.
It seemed ridiculous to them that anyone could think I was dangerous.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i am 14...

you think im the most harmless looking with all the # happening in london at the moment?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Betty Swollocks

Do you dress like an anarchist?
The fact that you are in the street and actually working, might have a lot to do with being an attraction.

new topics

top topics

join