It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there aliens and UFOs? Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
ARE THERE UFOs?
In the first place a UFO is simply an Unidentified Flying Object and this, therefore, doesn’t automatically mean that it is of an extraterrestrial origin. But some could be. And it appears very probable that some of them are… So why don’t we know? Why are these things kept secret and covered-up by our governments?

One reason proposed in certain books and various websites is that the US government (and maybe also another) already has contact with them! Governments want to learn technology from them, especially weapon technology… There are books and websites which claim that there has been an agreement made between the government and aliens, so that they can cooperate, and that the aliens are the ones who want this to remain secret, so far. There are also claims that what started seemingly positive with time became much less so, since extraterrestrials put the government under pressure and even blackmailed it. They wanted their part of the control of this planet.

If that is so, it would explain the cover-up!

In the last decades we have had a technological progress which is unique in our history. Computer and other technologies have revolutionized life and society. How could that develop so quickly? Some claim that these things were taught by aliens. That they gave us a development support for which they now want to have something for themselves in return: an increased control of our planet…

Think about this! Wouldn’t it really be – again – naïve to just reject that as a POSSIBILITY? I don’t claim that it is so, but that it could be POSSIBLE… and that there may be some evidence for it, if only we are prepared to see it…

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Why two threads? You could have posted these all as one linear thread which included all your hypothesis'. It's probably why there hasn't been any posts in them to date. Perhaps you should copy this one over to the first and have the Mods close this one down

IRM

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself

yeah thats right i agree totally

"""""""""In the last decades we have had a technological progress which is unique in our history. Computer and other technologies have revolutionized life and society. How could that develop so quickly? Some claim that these things were taught by aliens. That they gave us a development support for which they now want to have something for themselves in return: an increased control of our planet… """""""""

so many things develop that quickly, like the cell phone or internet thing. I luv it but weird

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Oh my goooooood.

I was on and wached TV (Married with children, with al bundy)

and all of a sudden there was a sign. i was typing something about aliens and at married with children there wa an episode with aliens(they came to steel als socks)....

don`t believe? made photos.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePowerSandwich

LOL you took pics...pmsl

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Simply because the box to enter text for the post didn't accept more than what is in Part 1. It broke the text off in the beginning of what is now in Part 2 and I therefore had to continue in that Part 2.
Don't ask me why!
I tried twice...
Any explanation?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePowerSandwich

If you look too much at TV your mind may already be hijacked by all the brainwashing subliminals or pseudoinformation that makes you believe what you are supposed to believe.
See www.brasschecktv.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
ahaaaaa, i don`t blame anyone but oookizeeeey

chilllaax poeple. I just told, that this TV stuff was like a sign, yeah and thats special to me

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Like a sign ok...But maybe you just notice it because it's something that interest you...Like walking in a supermarket and hearing your favourite band or singer...would you really have noticed that song if you were not interested in that band or really liked that song?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
yeah maybe, or maybe not. I don`t know really.

But I wanna find it out.
Maybe I just noticed cos I am interessted in it, but it just felt so strange, I cannot describe.

My Dada is really in those stuff like UFOs......., and I was always interessted in that. Maybe thats why I think everything that happens is a sign

Find it out yeah

top topics

join