It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept. 10th, 2001 Coast 2 Coast AM... Do you remember?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I can't seem to find this anywhere...

My brother says that he heard on coast to coast AM one night, that there was a caller on 9/10/01, who was talking about an "terrorist attack" and that the caller was really bugging out. Anyway, the feed was cut in mid call, and the show was off the air...

Art Bell was asked about this later, and said he would answer, but never talk about it again...

It seems that after the show dropped, this guy continued his diatribe, before also being cut off.

Does anyone else remember this or is my brother confused?

Thanks, Jason

I am editing this OP to add that I now know that my brother was not hearing things. He was even able to remember exactly where he was and what he was doing when he heard Art talk about it.

Someone out there has got to have heard this. If you knew my brother, you would know this is not made up....

[edit on 28-7-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

It sounds like the hoax where the guy was supposed to be an area 51 worker. He acted like he was afraid for his life, then the feed was cut. He ended up calling back and confessing to the hoax.

I have never heard about the 9/10 call. I would think that would be common knowledge if it really happened. Especially amongst the "truther" community.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I thought so as well, however, I don't listen to C2C every night, and was watching a Bronco Game that night...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I just spent a few minutes searching the web for 9-10-2001 c2c coast to coast archive mp3, and so on, various forms of dates, and can't find it at all. I was able to find the 9/11 show, but not the 9/10.

I agree though with the previous poster, if this really happened, that show would be on the web, and everywhere, plenty of people record and upload every show since long before then, so it would have been available easily at the time.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
it sounds like a true scenario from the show got mixed up with a conspiracy theory there. i'm absolutely certain i've heard the "feed got cut, the man continued to talk before also being cut off" story, but i'm equally certain it had nothing to do with 9/11.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Anyone in daylight remember this?

I asked my brother, and he said that it was definitely Sept. 10, that he was not confused...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Okay, I just talked to Tim again, and he is adamant about this happening.

Seems the guy was just screaming at the end of the call, (an, in pain, sort of screaming)

Doesw anyone here remember this at all?

If you have seen what I write about my brother, you know this is not made up, and merely curiosity on my part...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I am going to keep bumping this thread. I asked my brother three times now, and he stands by what he heard, 6 months or so after 9/11. Does anyone on right now remember this event transpiring?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

This is the call I was talking about in my post. You might have your brother listen to it and see if maybe this is it.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Definitely not it...(But thanks for the link
)

I actually played that for him today. My curiosity has kicked into overdrive now...

I never brought this up before, because I thought that it was common knowledge.

The weird thing is, I can't find a clip from that date at all. I can find them for the day before and after...

Any Ideas man?

I'm off to bed, but if you get anything, let me know, okay? Thanks, Jason

[edit on 29-7-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
WHERE IS IT ?

There has to be SOME mention out on the internets. Thousands listen to C2C.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Why dont you contact C2C? I've spoke with them before and they're very responsive and helpful.

Before you waste your time doing anything else, I really suggest you do this

Bigmoose

top topics

join