It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half pig half monkey creature born in China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Found this strange news today.

The farmer calls it a pig with monkeyface but to me it just looks pig with a mutated head.
The rest of the pigs were born normally with no mutations.

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

Wow that sure is scary

Your link just takes me to some site in different language. No picture there?

Things like this make me more convinced that there is intelligence behind evolution and life. Yeah, yeah I know. This is what random mutation looks like.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Yep, it's merely a genetic mutation, maybe some damaged chromosome or something. Nothing too special, there are infinite ways that a creature's genetic makeup may become damaged.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

So is it half man or, half pig, half monkey, or both...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I sent the website's information through a translator, it got some of it correct...

Inhabitants of a Chinese village could not believe their eyes then them the new acquisition of farmer Feng saw. The man has a piglet with the head of a monkey! The diertje an attraction has become on the farm of Feng in Fengzhang. Nobody the pig wants buy; it sees simply too terrifying, thus Feng in the newspaper Oriental Today. The piglet sees as a litte monkey with two thin lips, one small nose and two large eyes. The hind legs are much longer than the voorpoten as a result of which the small beast jumps rather than runs. The aapvarkentje are of five farrow of the sow. The other varkentjes see completely normally. I did not know what I saw then it born was. It saw also this way terribly, but our zonen are enraged. Ze spelen graag met het biggetje en dus gaan we het houden. Het drinkt intussen al melk", zegt Feng's vrouw. Ook de buren willen dat het wondertje blijft. Ze willen het diertje zien opgroeien

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Gorilla pig. It looks to be blind though.. I hope to see it again in a couple of years.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Thats what happens when you play around with radiation and you lack the ability to properly understand and respect it.
These ignoramus's would let toxic poisonous radiation leak into a water supply then say "No it didn't".

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
oh dear,I wonder if that pig looks strikingly simular to the farmer

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It looks like the translator did some of it in Dutch. I will translate those parts for you..

Inhabitants of a Chinese village could not believe their eyes then them the new acquisition of farmer Feng saw. The man has a piglet with the head of a monkey! The little animal an attraction has become on the farm of Feng in Fengzhang. Nobody the pig wants buy; it sees simply too terrifying, thus Feng in the newspaper Oriental Today. The piglet sees as a litte monkey with two thin lips, one small nose and two large eyes. The hind legs are much longer than the front legs as a result of which the small beast jumps rather than runs. The monkey-pig are of five farrow of the sow. The other piglets see completely normally. I did not know what I saw then it born was. It saw also this way terribly, but our sons are enraged. They like to play with the piglet, so we are keeping it. It already drinks milk, says Feng´s wife. The neighbour also want the little miracle to stay. They want to see the animal grow up.

I hope that clarifies...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
One for the English posters. lookie likey from this years big brother www.channel4.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404

So is it half man or, half pig, half monkey, or both...

Beat me to it!

It's a mutated piglet. Move along.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
lol how cute. looks photoshopped. a mutation in china? Never!!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
As previous posters have pointed out, the only possibility is .....

ManBearPig! 1/2 man, 1/2 bear, and 1/2 pig.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

you guys, THIS IS SERIAL! We were warned about manbearpig!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The pig probably drank some chinese milk with melamine in it.

Seriously, its just a mutated pig. Pretty horrible to look at, but by no means impossible in nature.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Poor animal, I hope its well taken care of, but I have a gut feeling it wont.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
wow is this new? I posted this picture about a month ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/30/2008 by altered_states]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Only one photo? It's looks like a photoshop to me, but hey who knows?

Wonder if this lil bacon would taste good?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join