It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's excessive blinking when speaking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
When speaking and not using a teleprompt, it seems Obama blinks much more than the average person when they speak. It is obvious and immediately noticable.

See if you notice this same pattern next time you watch him speak.

Blinking alot can be a good indicator when someone is lieing to you. Of course, there are certain times when he doesn't blink excessively, but seems to do it alot.

An interesting observation is all this is. It is not indicating Obama is lieing the majority of the time, just something to take a note of when watching him speak.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Wow.. So now we're counting how many times Obama blinks?

And it's because he's telling lies? I thought it was a side effect of his endothermic properties because he's a reptilian. Or is it the antiChrist in him taking a breath? A secret Marxist/commie coded-communication technique? A signal to a terrorist cell?

No, he's just telling fibs. I hate to be so cynical, but seriously, isn't this a bit much...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
In all fainess, Mccain blinks MUCH more frequently while talking. Don't take my word for it. Just watch him.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's true, people are more prone to blink when they are lying. McCain is equally guilty, seems like he blinks 3 times per second.

Look at more honest politicians like Ron Paul, there are videos of him on youtube... he barely ever blinks. And agree or disagree with Ron Paul's views, everyone knows he is a very honest politician, McCain himself even called Ron Paul "The most honest man in Washington."

So he's a good gauge.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It may also be a response to the light flashes from some cameras?
He may also have contacts, iritated or dry eyes?

If Obama was the so-called anti-christ figure; he would be much more popular and would be less likely to ever have to change his mind. He would be able to speak in several languages, perform miracles etc.

I think some questions need time for evaluation for either candidate. In some ways, they seem equal in that area.

Any President that makes hasty decisions without consulting their staff wouldn't be right either. I would be more concerned if their eyes turned completely black or glowing red.

I might also imagine McCain 'jokingly' asking for an easy button on his desk to nuke our enemies.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just when I though I'd read them all.

That settles it. I hadn't planned on voting for Obama, but if the opposition has to resort to scrutinizing the movement of his eyelids then he really must be doing something right!

Thanks for helping me to decide my vote.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Wow.... this thread is... pathetic

LMAO

Don't vote for him, he BLINKS!

I would be more worried if the person DIDN't blink, to be honest.....

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Oh jetty, try again...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well he is a politician = liar like the rest of them

There is only a few good men In Washington today, Americans
turned their noses up at them.

The worse ones are Mccain Clinton and Obama
these are liars like you wouldn't believe.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
They all blink excessively. It's because they don't want you to see their eyes.

The eyes are the window to the soul.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

C'mon do you really think they would speak the truth and thats any candidate?

Meltdown is here.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Madness Ends Today

Thread Closed.

top topics

join