It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Situation X in my dreams seeing the future Survival at stake...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
All which I dreamt happen before i got into this conspriacy stuff.
To explain my premontions feel like REAL LIFE LIKE these dream FELLT exactly LIKE REAL LIFE and I didn't know I was dreaming till Iwoke up.

I don't want to reveal to much just a little bit.
I remeber back when I was before i had my vaccination at and around 15 years old That when I went to sleep I was having a bunch of premontions...

I had one premonition where A man with a gun came to get me but couldn't because he couldn't find so left.

Then after that the next day I have the same dream but it's different i'm crying like hell and end up leaving with this man with the gun "machine gun". The next day after that I have a short dream where I'm on a train and I chained with a whole bunch of other people and then the trian stops and when it stops the train started filling up with gas then I woke up.

Also I remember having a dream where I saw myself in my house and I was walking around searching for my family I came acroos a girl and she was crying and she was like

"I'm not infected" (p.s. I have no idea who this girl is and my house is kind of destroyed)

then I walk out into the streets where people are rioting and going crazy then when I walk out their I get killed.

My brother told me he had a similar dream only "he a muscular dude"

Only he just pulverised the people outside rioting that try to mess with him.

Some of these I alot of these I wrote down but, don't want to reveal to much.

Last thing I remeber was People lining up getting on alien ships and also I remeber being in the wilderness with my father trying to survive.

Another thing i would like to sate is that now i'm 16 years old...I never had ONE DREAM about me going to the 11th grade NOT one all I had was these MArtial law Nightmarish dreams and this was even before I even got into the conspiracy stuff. It had stop after I had my shot but I still ahev premontions but I don't allow myself to sleep very often and when I try to I always have one of my family wake me up when I don't want them to.

Now to add the reason why I think my premonitions are real is because I clearly remeber many premonitons of myself seeing what happen to me in
in 10th grade what I 'm saying is before i even met half the people I saw in 10th grade I saw alot of them in my dremas and thanks ot my premontion I have avoided some very dangerous situations for me that happen at my school. that;s the only reason why I bleieve them personally and I know how to tell the diffrence between my SUBconscience reaction to stuff and premonitions. In the premontitons it feels exactly like the situation you are in or going to be in. In you were in poain you felt pain in were getting a massage then you felt it if you were having sex..Lol well you know.
Then after the situation would happen and i didn't avoid it I would realized that I dreamed it early and I would be like Dang I could of avoided that.

Last I had a dream about me and somebody else we were out of food and rations so we rob solidiers patrolling the streets but we died trying...

People call me an indigo child but I think everbody goes through the same thing but don't relaize it the only person I know that still goes through this till is my mother she still haves waking dreams and sees dream people etc. But it's not what you think the stuff just comes you really don't control it just happens.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Anybody there...? Please respond...?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
PLEASE RESPOND I SEE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING SOMEBODY!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

what do you want me to say? you want me to support you or say that i believe you? i think that your wrong and that will never happen. or atleast not any time soon. i think you should stop taking medicine or atleast see the doctor if you are seeing these kind of dreams. maybe you think about it too much.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey don't forget,you're still growing and hormones mess you up more so during this time.

I used to have constant dreams about falling missiles/meteors etc before it got so bad I COULDN'T sleep.

There's nothing like doing exams when you can't see the paper anymore..At least I got to wear sunglasses in class.

The great fear at that time was a nuke war of course.. these days it's more about chaos.civil collapse / global 'terrorism'hah! / NWO / famine / global epidemic..take your pick.

I'm not saying ignore your dreams either.. Learn from them though.The imagination can present some interesting scenarios and by day you can plan out for something similar.. "What would I do if X REALLY happens".

Eventually I looked forward to nightmares.. kinda like free x-rated horror DVD's woohoo!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

i cant really say that i believe you in this. it just doesnt add up. im also 16 and i have had dreams about the future too but nothing that crazy. you should go somewhere quiet and think about this if you havent already. its exactly what i do.

new topics

top topics

join