It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Yeti hairs"Possible proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
"The hairs are the most positive evidence yet that a yeti might possibly exist, because they are tangible,"

news.theage.com.au...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
A three metre(10ft) 300kg(660lb) Harry with split ends.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Ive always been fascinated that a being this large could be living so close to us yet has never been captured.So if they are real perhaps this discovery could renew interest in searching for them?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yeah i think to be honest theres more chance of a Yeti existing than its cousin Bigfoot, although its quite possible that both exist. I'm became obsessed with Yetis and Bigfoots all of a sudden lol The problem is how do you prove its a Yeti hair? No doubt it will come up as an unidentified species, but it would certainly point to it. Then the question becomes how many are there and how many countries are they in? lol The answer brings more questions

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I thought Yeti, Bigfoot and Sasquatch were all just different names for the same thing?I call them all harrys anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well the Yeti originates from the Himilayas and Bigfoot/Sasquatch originate from America.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
i bet its alien pubic hair

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by raptor108

Well you know how to kill a thread i'll give you that

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
link

Bigfoot: New evidence

Hairs found in Indian jungle are of 'no known species' say scientists

By Geoffrey Lean, Environment Editor
Sunday, 27 July 2008

It is right up there with the Loch Ness monster: the subject of claimed sightings, passionately promoted by believers, dismissed by the scientific community. But now experts say they have found the best evidence to date that the yeti might – just conceivably – be real.

Tests at Oxford Brookes University on hairs which local people believe came from a yeti in an Indian jungle have failed to link them with any known species and are said to bear "a startling resemblance" to those brought back from the Himalayas by Sir Edmund Hillary half a century ago
credit where credit's due: unexplained-mysteries.com

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just the news i wanted to hear, would be great to know it exists, because if it does it heaps a whole load of credibility onto lots of other "oh that couldn't exist" kind of creatures.

My worry though is the only way they'll 100% prove it exists is by shooting one and bringing it back.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
A three metre(10ft) 300kg(660lb) Harry with split ends.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Ive always been fascinated that a being this large could be living so close to us yet has never been captured.So if they are real perhaps this discovery could renew interest in searching for them?

Mr Marak opines these hairs may "provide compelling evidence of the existence of a black and grey ape-like animal"

Huh?

I don't see how the hairs give evidence to the look, or shape or size of any animal. At best this is a clumsy way of saying it, because he hear unrelated or non-related stories of a creature. ISTM it's goofiness like this that the field of CZ does not need.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
As one who is pretty sure they are there I was supprised to look at a Live Search sattelite view of where the my encounter took place and see that it's blurred out. 10 miles away to the west is fine. Could be nothing could be everything.

mikell

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Hi,

Care to post the google earth coordinates of this location. I'd like to see it too.

Blurring. Does that make sense since an 'animal' would move.

Looking forward to seeing it though. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Yesterday they broadcasted on the radio about the existence of Yeti. There was said they saw him and found the place he sleeps.

Found material is being examined.

link is dutch. The picture is taken in '51.

Yeti

new topics

top topics

join