It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Time period

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think someone must have noticed here that the UFOs which are shown in the UFO sightings have changed their shapes and sizes according to the technology of our planet...what i mean to say is that presuming the fact that aliens visit us from light years away their technology(even though they landed in the 60s or 70s)should look sophisticated.However if one would visit a site say www.ufoevidence.org... and see the UFOs of the 40s 50s and 90s and compare it to the UFO sightings of the fast few years it seems as thought the UFOs have changed shaped according to our improvement in technology i hope you all understand what i mean to say if they are travelling lights years and visting our planet why the UFOs look like tin cans in the 40s and a little better in the 90s and much better in the now a days ....it makes me think what i don't want to think that is that all the sightings were man-made...
I would like to know all your opinion

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pathik

Welcome to ATS pathik!

There is a exellent thread on this subject of yours have a look at The evolution of Ufo design by infaredman!

Maybe this could answer a few of your questions!

new topics

join