It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Invisible People: My Shadow People Stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
INTRO:
What I'm about to tell you is 100% true from myself and mostly as told by my cousin who is younger than me and never tells me BS. He did not know what shadow people were untill I told him about a year after his experiences.

THE THEORY:
Before I tell you the stories, I would like to share with my theory to seeing shadow people or ghosts. The theory originated from hearing my cousin stories and "yahooing" shadow people (yahoo was great at one time).

Basically the theory originated primarily on the trained eye. That's right, whatever enhances your vision or messes with your eyesight may prepare you to see other things. Whether is's looking at a TV, computer screen, magazine, or doing drugs (Meth, psilo, etc...) - I read a website where a man came to the conclusion that seeing ghosts was a matter of the trained eye. He explained, we all have the ability to see these entities at a very young age, but we ignore their presence as we grow up (I wish I could find that site again).This guy was also compiling a book with image patterns to train the eye to see entities. Maybe someone on ATS can find him.

Coast to Coast callers would explain how they were watching TV or on the computer before they turned to see them. I do not know if there is proven evidence that TV screens or monitors changes the focus of the eye, but I'm sure it does because people incur eye problems from staring at screens too long.

Meth was used in WWII to give the soldiers less fear and better eyesight. With better eyesight, maybe meth users would see more things?> If you talk to you local tweaker, they have plenty of stories about seeing demons or shadow people. My cousin was one, and so was his friends, and these are my cousins stories...

THE STORIES:
My cousin (fake name: Cory) told me these stories countless times over a six month period with no variation:

1. The Hooded One (1)
My cousin Cory and his Latino gangster friend sit in a black Mitsubishi in the front yard in the middle of the day. They lived on a hill with a private street. It was extremely rare for anyone unknown to drive or walk in his driveway. The day was sunny, and they had just smoked some meth and was having fun. As they were having a good time the mood would quickly drop. My cousin sees something in his rear view mirror... It was a smokey black, tall, and hooded person. Cory instantly thinking it was one of his friends starred at it more. The dark figure(noticing my cousin) moves two feet closer to the car and stops. Cory recognizing that its not his friend or human (because no distinguishable features) starts freaking out and keeps staring at it, he tells his friend to see it too. His friend looks back and screams,"what is that!! And they are both are freaking out! The shadow figure is now extremely curious, the figure twists his head like a dog and walks up to the car. My cousin and friend is now paralyzed from fear.

Cory and his friend started thinking it is all in their heads, or in this case, both of their heads. They talk and tells himself and his friend not to notice it. So they start calming down, and his themselves to not look back at the figure and forget about it. My cousin, questioning if its still real and behind them, passively observes the figure move all the way to the back of the car. The figure places his hands on the trunk, and applies pressure. My cousin feels the car drop, and his friend says "what was that!" and the car lifts. Quickly grabbing his keys from his pocket, my cousin has no choice but to leave. As he places the keys into the ignition, the dark figure pushes the back of the car once again, and then lets go so the car quickly and the car lifts up! My cousin glances at the review mirror to notice the figure, and now he starts violently shaking the vehicle. My cousin finds the keys to the ignition and leaves.

He did not remember if the figure got out of the way when he backed up, he said "I didn't care, I just wanted out of that situation".

More stories coming, will post more as replies so that you are not overwhelmed with so much info. Sometimes too much is discouraging to read.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
2. The Hooded One (2)

My cousin Cory was out sitting on his friend porch after smoking meth. Their front yard overlooks a middle school and its parking lot. Well, while they were talking, my cousin observes something on the roof of the middle school. The figure was dark and hooded. My cousin see's it and recognizes it to be the same figure as last time. Thinking that his mind could be playing games with himself he calls his friend from the house to look at it. His friend see it too! They both question what it is at it paces back and forth on the rooftop.

What makes them both curious of the dark figure even more is that it appears to be watching them. Without hiding, the figure openly moves back and forth on the rooftop without taking its gaze off Cory and his friend.

After the entity disappears from the rooftop, my cousin starts to believe that the thing is starting to spy on him.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ok, Before I wrote this I actually had to rearange my comp a bit so i could see the whole room lol,,.

Yeah i never thought about this untill now but I am positive I have seen one of these hooded demons. I used to smoke a lot of weed and towards the end im suspiscous I was getting a lot of spiked drugs..

Woke up one morning (not sleep paralisis ive experienced that before, because this time i had full control of my body and the situation) well i woke up and standing over my body holding his arm out and kind of moving his hand in circles was a very dark entity , for some reason the fact he was wearing a hood stood out the most. I dont think Ive ever been more frightened in my life , I immediately threw my arm towards it and then I think I blacked out for a split second or something and it was gone. man im getting chills right now... I think I actually Blocked this memorry out of my head. I have a feeling your cousin is fully telling the truth .. Id like to know more , obviously reminds me of the grim reaper... but really I just dont want to think about it lol..

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
no disrespect but tell your cousin to stop smoking meth and the shadow people will disappear.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
no disrespect but tell your cousin to stop smoking meth and the shadow people will disappear.

oh so true, so true

while i think drugs can definately affect how you see things, seeing demons or hooded people are most likely going to be an hallucination

while i believe in shadow people although its been over a decade since my last experience

drugs alter perception and therefore i dont think can hold as much merit as to say a sober mind and seeing such things

its hard to say

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I agree , im believing in these things right now but i think you would have to have some drug in your system to see them. I definitely wasnt high when i saw it but I know I mustve had some traces still in my system, I would smoke weed multiple times every day and who know what else was mixed in with it.. ive also done psychdelic mushrooms but that visual is another story altogether. This thing was darker than dark, more frightening than anything ive ever seen in any horror movie. the descriptions dmteez cousin gives makes them seem even more devious the way it 'cocks its head to the side' and paces back and forth...
i for one am taking a doubl dose sleeping pills tonight thats for sure

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by _Bede_

LOL, he use to describe it as "the grim reaper guy". Knowing that it probably wasn't, I decided to name him the hooded one.

And yeah, "stop smoking meth" folks out there I don't blame you. But I don't want you deny that these entities are lingering around. I could of easily said "Cory, your smoking meth and hallucinating". But here are the facts:

Two different friends have witnessed the same "figure". If a hallucination is in the mind, than how does an other see it? Read the next story...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
3. The Big Episode.

This story that I will tell you is by far the most incredible one I have heard. It hit me on many levels. Cory takes a very pure form of Meth and Smokes a lot of it. Staying up for three-days, Cory stays in his room witnessing an entirely different reality. Only fractions of what he experienced came out, as Cory tells me "It's hard to remember all of it".

Cory lays back in his bed the first night. He watches the faint shadows moving in and out of the room and across the walls. The figures become more clear and he focuses on one that he describes as a little demon. "It couldn't be bigger than a foot and it had pointed horns or ears". The little demon was playing around the room and then suddenly stopped. One corner of the room is overcame with darkness- A giant shadow figure has emerged and is after the little guy. The little demon was chased around by the shadow figure that was "the size of big foot" and they ended up fleeing the room. (No hooded demon appears that night).

In the morning, Cory continues to lay in his bed and stare at the ceiling. He hears his door creak open and it is his cat. Cory sits up and watches the cat walk carefully to the top of a step stool near the window facing the side of the yard. While looking at the cat he sees something coming through the window. There is a mans hands coming through the blinds. His cat looks up notices the hands and flees out the door. My cousin explains the situation: "I was more terrified than normal now, If my cat can see the hand of somebody coming through the blinds, than how do I know I'm just hallucinating?"

After the hand leaves, he carefully peaks through the other side of the blinds. He sees a full grown man, a construction worker who is completely see through. He is standing against the wall to avoid being seen from out the window. My cousin looks away for a minute, scared, and then he peaks outside again. This time when he looks out, there is 4-5 construction workers carrying equipment and nailing in a post. (Everything that he witnessed did not take place to reality, the side of the yard has nothing that he described nor would his mom or dad have people on the side of the yard for any reason) He witnessed them working for 4-5 hours and sometimes the workers would notice my cousin and laugh! One even came up to the window and waited for my cousin to peak out once again. My cousin said the worker tried to scare him my pressing being as close to the window as possible and "smiling with his nasty face". His face looked very rugged and corroded. When the see through construction workers planted the see-through post, they picked up their equipment and walked somewhere else.

After the construction episode, my cousin tells of communication with a young man in a dusty old recliner. "The guy was a former drug user that died, and he was trying to tell me something. He appeared in my room with a smirk on his face." Cory would sit on his bed while this "ghost" was laying in his recliner. The ghost had a beanie and clothes that resembled a surfer/beach bum. He would hear the guys mouth move but Cory didn't hear or understand anything. At one moment, the ghost told him to get closer and Cory tuned in. The beach bum talking was now understood even though he couldn't be heard. Cory would say "he was trying to give me a message, and I understood everything".

The message was to learn from his mistakes and try to learn a different way of life. The ghost briefly explained how he missed his family. My cousin would ask him questions like “Are you dead?” And he would give neutral Reponses giving neither a yes or no.

He continued to talk until he starred at the door with fear and disappeared. At that second, Cory’s mom opens the door with a spare key and walks in to ask “What are you doing? Are you going to eat?”

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
j.k. rowling better watch out. looks like kids on meth could write better stories then her.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Did she write goosbumps?

Any kids on meth have better stories than Rowling. Tweakers look and act scarier than Rowling characters.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
she wrote harry potter. goosebumps in r.l. stein. you never heard of j.k. rowling? or harry potter?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Included are letters from contemporary vampires. You will be shocked and surprised as you discover what these people are really like. Besides learning about the psychic vampire that unintentionally drains you of your energy as well as the intentional psychic vampire, you'll learn rituals for protection and methods to avoid falling into their clutches.

hope thathelps

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
After reading "the big episode", I am now 100% assured that your cousin was suffering from severe hallucinations from a combination of the meth and lack of sleep. Even if you do not use drugs and stay up for 3 days, you will start to see things. With the drugs, it is almost guaranteed. I am speaking from personal experience as I was a user myself for several years. Before I knew what meth does to your mind, my mind used to run wild on me. I would see shadow people in other cars, one in a window who looked like he had a sniper rifle pointed right at me. One time I saw what I can only describe as a bubble person (outline of a body and round bubble like head, no eyes mouth or facial features) walk right at me. After talking to people and researching on the net and realizing I was hallucinating, almost all of that kind of nonsense stopped. Even though at times it was difficult to keep a grip on reality. Tons of people on meth have reported seeing shadow people. What could have happened to your cousin in the car is that when he started freaking out, it also put his friend into a paranoid frenzy. That could explain both of them thinking they saw a shadow person. Though I am not dismissing the fact that there are demons and such, what your cousin was seeing was disturbing images that his mind was creating due to lack of sleep and drug use.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
And all the stupid people are breeding....

lolz

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I for one believe your cousin may have truth. It seems, I have grown out of it, but as a child, my brother and I shared the same room and witnessed shadow people all the time. It stopped around the age of 7.

About the the hooded demon, one of my close friends told me about a problem with his brother, they just thought he went crazy, at a slow pace.
He exhibited all the signs of being possessed.(if it's even possible.)
He was just flipping out screaming like crazy all day and night in his bed and wouldn't pay attention to anyone not even his family.
Finally, after months of being held at some treatment centre. He over came it. He told his brother, my friend, that the whole time it was going on, he was not in control of his body but like he was trapped and could see through his eyes, but no control whatsoever of himself. He claimed the whole time there was a hooded figure next to him during the entire episode.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by thehype16]

[edit on 19-8-2008 by thehype16]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

My entire life I have seen shadowy figures or "shadow people". I can only remember two or three times that I have been made nervous by these 'things'. I see them constantly no matter where I am at. I things a lot at the hospital I work in and I constantly hear people calling my name when no one is there, but I have never really been threatened. I'm not saying that there are not 'bad' shadow people: U just haven't seen one in a very long time. I think most people are afraid because it's something to different and these things shouldn't exist, but yet they seem to.

top topics

join