It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from one with an open mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hello to all of you. I am open minded, but I really do try to be a little skeptical about things, but being young, I'm a little naive and I want to believe there's more to life than what we can see. I go to school full time to be a Veterinary Technician, so of course cryptozoology is one of my main interests, but I love anything to do with the paranormal. I am a firm believer in ghosts, but that's about all I truly believe in. Well, aliens too. It's silly to think we're the only intelligent beings in the universe.
And as for the other stuff, I'm 18, and I live in the United States. Unfortunately the state my family lives in in Utah. I'm also agnostic, so I'm fairly open minded about religion. I don't know what else I want to put here, so I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You are going to love this place.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. It is good to have an open mind, but hold on to that skepticism because it can get a little deep in here if you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yes, I know. I'll be trying to incorporate some skepticism into every discussion I go into.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hi AquilaCat and welcome to ATS. There certainly is something here for everyone, so please enjoy yourself. Skepticism is welcome and appreciated, everyone's opinion counts here as long as T & C's are followed. This is a great site ran by the best staff and moderators that you could ask for.

Be sure to stop by BTS sometime....it's the lighter side and a great place to get to know the other members. They have the best smileys too.

Rush

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
AquilaCat, welcome to ATS, it indeed is a great place, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have.

First thing you should visit this thread; Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First* This thread is invaluable for all the frequently asked questions about this site and what you can do here.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat. In BTS one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now and also get you those points.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hey

Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join