It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hole in antarctica

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's magnetic poles they have a field that wont come up in satellite photos

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Well I don't think it is the hollow Earth as this photo clearly shows no hole at the center of the South Pole.

I think it must be an application error with Microsoft....gee imagine that.

the earth's magnetic poles are relative not constant. they shift all the time, and plus if you look at the video I poster earlier you see that there is no ice at the center of the south pole.

that pole makes it look hella suspect too...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutoftheBoxthinker

Originally posted by paisley101
I read somewhere during my research of ufos etc. that there is a hole up there to enter another "world" inside of Earth. Whole civilizations with millions of beings supposed live inside the Earth along with their own "sun", oddments of plants and strange animals. They all live there in complete peace and harmony, and are waiting to come up top when upper- Earth's inhabitants are raised to our new loving conscienceness.

I'm not convinced such a hole and such a world exist, mostly because at least someone should have been able to go inside, shoot a few pictures and show them to the outside world. Especially in the age of decentralised publishing through the Internet, it is unlikely that Hollow Earth can be true without even a single picture available to the public.

Nevertheless, I'm not entirely convinced that it's a hoax either. It would explain a lot

You forget who controls the flow of nearly all information and who promotes and programs the idea into the minds of most people on the planet that the idea of an inner earth is ludicrous, explaining it away with theoretical science and closing the books on investigation. You also forget who claims ownership over the air traffic through Antarctica - the US military! Don't believe it's so crazy until you've thoroughly investigated it with no bias, and then don't believe you know for sure until you see for sure with your own eyes. That's the only way we can avoid having information manipulated. The idea of an inner earth goes back thousands of years and now we're conditioned to think it's ridiculous in spite of the fact that investigations into the subject are usually punished or not allowed. An occult-loving, devil-worshiping regime in charge of most world governments and economies has every reason to hide the truth from us, if the legends are true about the inner earth having evolved to harmony.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Show me pictures that unmistakably come from inner earth and I believe you. Show my objects that unmistakably come from inner earth and I believe you. What I'm missing, is physical evidence. Thusfar, we only have theory.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

..., it is unlikely that Hollow Earth can be true without even a single picture available to the public.

I disagree.

I live in Brazil, and I have been born on a state called Mato Grosso. There one can find literally hundreds of very deep caves and "ground-tunnels" (all natural).

Many of them have not yet being studied, nor photographed due to dificulties in "getting there" (it's a very hot, moist, thick jungle with swamp spots).

Now, just because nobody went inside and took pictures does it mean those places I just talked about don't exist?

Nevertheless, I'm not entirely convinced that it's a hoax either. It would explain a lot

In this we agree: It would explaint a lot.

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: constantwonder

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Thread necromancy, available exclusively at ATS.

You #ers creep me out and that says a lot. No I not being a smart ass. There's a thousand times one of you creeping around, only coming out of the woodwork to bump threads on their bicentennial anniversaries and to post a thousand pages of Trump vs the world.. Exclusively...

Oh yeah, earth is a cross cap manifold, 2d in 3d space, thats why it has a butthole.

Maybe in a hundred earth years when this thread gets bumped again humans will stop playing stupid and kill off their NPCs? And stop all the Einsteinian-Elon Muskian nonsense?
edit on 11-2-2020 by AnodeOrCathode because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: paisley101
I read somewhere during my research of ufos etc. that there is a hole up there to enter another "world" inside of Earth. Whole civilizations with millions of beings supposed live inside the Earth along with their own "sun", oddments of plants and strange animals. They all live there in complete peace and harmony, and are waiting to come up top when upper- Earth's inhabitants are raised to our new loving conscienceness.

They lived here once before those people
are the Daoine Síth

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join