It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hole in antarctica

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
does anyone know why there appears to be a big black hole dead canter of antarctica on microsofts new world telescope problem anyone know of any recent satellite images of antarctica that dont show this .... weird stuff

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
grr i posted in wrong place

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Just having a look at it now.

If anyone is interested in the application it can be found at Microsoft Worldwide Telescope

You can download direct from here.

Direct download link

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I wonder. I dont know for sure.

But it seems to me a hole in a planet is like a hole in a jar or bottle essential for construction.

Maybe planets are made that way so the oceans can ingress and egress.

What do you think?

sarc

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I dunno but here is some video footage of antarctica...doesn't look like a big hole to me, but you never know, one could be hiding in the caverns of the mountains or some other hidden spot.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here is a screen grab of the hole.

I'm not sure why there's a hole but it doesn't look like a natural hole.

There is also a hole in the Arctic so i'm leaning towards a limitation of the imaging satellite.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by mclarenmp4]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
yeah i noticed the hole at the north pole aswell and the more i look at it the more it seems to be out of place like it is infact a limitation of the imager imma look at some other planets and see if they to are "holy" terrible pun intended

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This has been answered before.

Its pretty much just an area which the polar orbiting satellites do not cross. I know a couple of people down the ice and was actually going to apply for a job down there within my organisation. I can assure people that it is not a whole....just lack of satellite images. The link proves it by showing the track of the satellites

www.newmediastudio.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

The link that was supplied was pulled from YouTube.

Kina makes you wonder!!

If there is nothing to hide.....?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The youtube video works ok for me.

Try clicking the youtube video link below it.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
well it just doesn't work when I link it to ats but if you go on youtube and type in operation highjump look for the video that says 1946 Operation Highjump - AMAZING discoveries

[edit on 7/27/2008 by iiinvision]

[edit on 7/27/2008 by iiinvision]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

damn, doesnt work for me either. so there is a paradise at the pole?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is an interesting Radio Interview:

2012 & North Pole Expedition
Doctor of Physics, Brooks Agnew discussed possible cataclysms that may occur around 2012, and offered an update on his planned North Pole Inner Earth Expedition. The current timetable is to embark on the expedition in August 2009, traveling to the Arctic region aboard a nuclear powered icebreaker. A helicopter and ship stored in the icebreaker will be used to advance scout for a hole that might exist in the curvature of the crust, he detailed.

Here is part 1 of 8
Other 7 parts should be there under the account.

uk.youtube.com...

Cheers

Sean.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
LOOK UP THE "HOLLOW EARTH" THEORY. IT MAY INTEREST YOU.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hollow Earth?

[edit on 31-7-2008 by OutoftheBoxthinker]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well I don't think it is the hollow Earth as this photo clearly shows no hole at the center of the South Pole.

I think it must be an application error with Microsoft....gee imagine that.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Well I don't think it is the hollow Earth as this photo clearly shows no hole at the center of the South Pole.

How do you know that picture was actually taken at the South Pole?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutoftheBoxthinker

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

How do you know that picture was actually taken at the South Pole?

touché
Seriously good point though. Although there is nothing to say that it is not, there really is nothing to say that it is.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I read somewhere during my research of ufos etc. that there is a hole up there to enter another "world" inside of Earth. Whole civilizations with millions of beings supposed live inside the Earth along with their own "sun", oddments of plants and strange animals. They all live there in complete peace and harmony, and are waiting to come up top when upper- Earth's inhabitants are raised to our new loving conscienceness.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by paisley101
I read somewhere during my research of ufos etc. that there is a hole up there to enter another "world" inside of Earth. Whole civilizations with millions of beings supposed live inside the Earth along with their own "sun", oddments of plants and strange animals. They all live there in complete peace and harmony, and are waiting to come up top when upper- Earth's inhabitants are raised to our new loving conscienceness.

I'm not convinced such a hole and such a world exist, mostly because at least someone should have been able to go inside, shoot a few pictures and show them to the outside world. Especially in the age of decentralised publishing through the Internet, it is unlikely that Hollow Earth can be true without even a single picture available to the public.

Nevertheless, I'm not entirely convinced that it's a hoax either. It would explain a lot

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join