It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Ever Honeydew/Cucumber "Honeycuke" ON EBAY

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Fair enough, let the mods handle it.

Personally Ill take the fruigable!! Cracking word, just rolls of the tongue!

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Are you, or are you not the one selling it on ebay?
By posting it here..in my opinion..it IS soliciting.

you always were the mod wannabe weren't you?
that is the main reason you and i could never get along because you were always playing moderator. if it wasn't for that we agree on most other things.

Well, well now. True colors are showing there CHAMELEON.
Under the name "Fathom" I have never posted in a thread with you.
You seem to know me.As you have just openly stated.
A mod wanna be huh? No thanks. I wouldn't be able to contain myself from taking the trash to the curb.
And thanks so much for the "Foe" status. Did you think that would "Ouch" at all?
NOT.

Perhaps you should read this..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
On your eBay page didn't you say you were not sure this could germinate? I don't think there is any vegetable that is worth 400 dollars and especially one that can possibly not reproduce...!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The worst part about your post Fathom, is you have given people access to your real identity by posting your eBay user name here.

There's are a lot of disturbed people out in cyberspace, and you just placed a big flashing arrow above your head. You might want to reconsider the wisdom of this post. $400 buck isn't worth picking up a stalker or two in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Agreed...

Aside from the solicitation of products here on ATS, the more serious portion (no pun intended) of this, is that it has been here long enough for any malicious troll to pick up your details and really 'go to town' with that information.

Personally I would have had a long hard think before posting anything on here, about my eBay identity. Or, for that matter, being linked to the seller on eBay... we all generate enough information that it isn't too hard to find out someone's particulars - including the size of underwear they currently have on (just to give you an example).

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yeah it looks like the old, silence is an admission of guilt, blatant solicitation of goods! (for the want of a better word)!

Glad to see know one is taking the bait.

And good to see it has been moved form ATS to BTS,

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join