It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world will end August 1, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yes it will, but not for most. please allow me to explain.

There has been a rash of predictions and prophecies about the end of existence. No matter where you look you can find a date starting anywhere from today to 2012, and even beyond. Predicting the end is full of doom and gloom. Most people make these predictions with, what is in their hearts, solid evidence. Some do this just to rattle the cages of others.

Either way it is still distressful. Even more so for the many who read the plethora of doomsday predictions. And yet I drew you to my post with yet another prediction.

The world will end August 1, 2008. But not for most reading this.

The world will end for many others though. Through tragic accident or an awful medical Diagnosis. The end will not only come for those that suffer the ultimate fate, that we all must suffer, but also for those that loved them as well.

Even more will feel like their world has come to an end through personal tragedies either physcial or even financial. My world does not have to come to and end for anothers to.

So will the world come to and end for you on August 1, 2008? Probably not but always remember that every second, somewhere, someone's world has ended and the very next second it could be you.

So with that I offer this. Please watch the following video, then log off.

And just go hug someone you love and tell them what they mean to you.

www.youtube.com...://www.financial-inspiration.com/top-12-inspirational-videos-from-youtube.html

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
For those that are not yet familiar with the story behind the video. The following video gives you the whole story

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

welcome to life.. maybe you just figured it out, it kind of sounded that way to me anyhow.. dont dwell on it.. but dont forget it either .. it will come in handy when you have those down times.. and theres allways someone whos troubles are a lot worse than yours..

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I really do not think so I hope not

top topics

join