It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: Crossing the Event Horizon.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This should be a philosophical discussion about the dynamics of Crossing the Event Horizon. I would hope that those that have clicked onto this link for pointless argumentations, (nothing going to happen), would shut down as this should be a more scientific and spiritual understanding of the force of gravity upon everything in our galaxy.

When researched it is understood that the 2012 phenomenon marks the crossing over of the gravitational plane of our galaxy. This Event Horizon is well speculated to be paper thin and take about 7 years to cross through.

For clearer understanding if you picture the universe as a record spinning around and around it can be understood that there is a below and above that record. The matter above and below are pulled along by the gravitational force of the spinning of that record. However over a period of time some of the mater is pulled under or over through graviton currents. This is the great year process for our planet that takes some 26 thousand years, half that being spent on under or over, but every half time we undergo the transition time between the gravitational disk.

I’d feel it safe to assume that this works on both physical gravity as well as spiritual gravity, in some ways the two are connected.

How might this process effect any other material, supernatural, natural or other wise phenomenon of your choosing?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, crossing the galactic plane. This is a topic i have been beavering away on for about a year now. Why? because sorting the wheat from the chaff is hard to do on the web.

Heres my take on it.

Around oct 28th 2011 we will start to enter the 'edge' of this 'horizon' to use your words. We will see and feel it in every thing we do, every thing we experience, and every thing we think.

I am 100% sure that the Mayans KNEW what was going to happen, hence they told us time was 'at its end' at midnight dec 21 2012. they couldn't go any further as they had nothing that could relate to the world 'on the flip side'.

Why do I think it will take a year to cross this 'horizon'? because as we move 'down' its moving up to meet us. Thus the crossing will be fleeting in the time scale of the universe.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Dan, thanks for your informed input. 10.28.11, of course is the infamous date on which D4rk Kn1ght claims we should "please... be as far away from civilisation as [we] possibly can."

Very interesting...thanks for helping me make this connection.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well, I for one can't wait for 2012. I just want to see what happens (somethin' better!)

These are times of change I hear and the reptilian Illuminati don't want us to cross into the 5th (I think that the right one) dimension and learn knowledge of the spirit world--that's how I hear it.

At least I don't have to wait too long, it's only 4 1/2 years now!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
28/10/2011

Oh 28/10/2011 is the 'crossing point, of that I have no doubt. I also doubt that its going to be much 'fun' for us here on earth either.

Ian Xel Lungold (RIP Big Man) did the calculations along with Carl Calleman, and yes indeed the found it to be 28/10/2011. See Carls post in the above link.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Here is a wonderful interpretation of the Event Horizon

pt-1
www.youtube.com...

pt-2
www.youtube.com...

pt-3
www.youtube.com...

pt-4
www.youtube.com...
[edit on 27-7-2008 by Tapped In]

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Tapped In]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The precise alignment of the solstice point (the precise center-point of the body of the sun as viewed from earth) with the Galactic equator was calculated to occur in 1998 (Jean Meeus, Mathematical Astronomy Morsels, 1997).

Thus, the Galactic Alignment "zone" is 1998 +/- 18 years = 1980 - 2016. This is "era-2012."

This Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 26,000 years, and was what the ancient Maya were pointing to with the 2012 end-date of their Long Count calendar.

alignment2012.com...

It seems that we have already crossed the '50 yard line' in galactic terms.Taking 36 years to complete the transition.. of which there are 8 years left..So unless something severe happens when we reach the 'dark rift' December solstice 2012 it would appear we missed the point at which Earths 'pole shift' was supposed to occur.

This is a subject very new to me..only learned through ATS.. I'd love to find out more..

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, here on "earth" we'll never know the exact moment but it is a safe assumption for us anyway that it the midpoint can be assumed to be the DEC212012 date of alignment with the dark riff.

However let us not tribble over a couple of milloseconds on the galatic clock.

What would that substancially increased galatic gravitation pull/push do to the psychies of the human mind, or the tides, or the crust, or the vibrations of quantium mass?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Calleman 28/10/2011 mayan matrix

For you Agent_T.

The end is 28/10/2011. Thats flip over date from the very professionals who studied it for decades with the very tribe elders who still hold this knowledge dear.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
One thing wrong in those vids. At the very start he says we are going from fifth to sixth sun. Thats not right. We are in the fourth now, about to hit the fifth.

Apart from that those vids have some good eye opening stuff regarding planetary make up and energy matrixes.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
One thing wrong in those vids. At the very start he says we are going from fifth to sixth sun. Thats not right. We are in the fourth now, about to hit the fifth.

Your ignorance is shameful and it makes your arogance seem egotistical. Your statements are full of errors.

forth, fifth, tenth, twothousandth, it's a matter of perspective.

How many "worlds" has it been? How many "suns" since the fall of the angels here upon earth? In all that time have you learned nothing?

If you think it's been "4 suns" since the creation you're conscious perception is just ill.

What are you talking about? Do you even really know or do you just think if you make it up it will be true?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Incarnated what is your opinion on the David Wilcock stuff if you have seen it?

thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Your ignorance is shameful and it makes your arogance seem egotistical. Your statements are full of errors.

forth, fifth, tenth, twothousandth, it's a matter of perspective.

How many "worlds" has it been? How many "suns" since the fall of the angels here upon earth? In all that time have you learned nothing?

If you think it's been "4 suns" since the creation you're conscious perception is just ill.

What are you talking about? Do you even really know or do you just think if you make it up it will be true?

The Mayan calendar is now on the fourth sun, soon to cross onto the fifth sun. Thats what I am talking about. Thats what the mayan themselves said, and they had more knowledge then than we do today in our so called super high tech world.

That the Mayans say its four suns moving to the fifth is enough for me. They knew what they were talking about.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Galactic alignments, chaos, revelation......sounds like the the Return of the Great Old Ones from the Cthulhu Mythos.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange æons even death may die

from the fictional Necronomicon of H.P. Lovecraft

Then mankind would have become as the Great Old Ones; free and wild and beyond good and evil, with laws and morals thrown aside and all men shouting and killing and revelling in joy. Then the liberated Old Ones would teach them new ways to shout and kill and revel and enjoy themselves, and all the earth would flame with a holocaust of ecstasy and freedom

The Mythos is supposed to be fiction, but a number of real life eerie parallels like:

Nan Madol at the island Pohnpei, en.wikipedia.org...

By far the scariest one is The Bloop: en.wikipedia.org...

there is no known animal that could have produced the sound. If it is an animal, it would have to be, reportedly, much larger than even a Blue Whale, according to scientists who have studied the phenomenon.
Cthulhu? Probably better known to the Pacific Islanders as the great Squid godof the underworld and magic, known as Tangaroa(Maori), Tagaloa(Samoans), Kanaloa(Hawaii), Takaroa, Ta'aroa(Tahiti), Tana'oa, Taka'oa, Tangaloa (Tonga) and Tagroa Siria. en.wikipedia.org...

Legends state that he became the leader of the first group of spirits "spit out" by the gods. In time, he led them in a rebellion in which the spirits were defeated by the gods and as punishment were thrown in the Underworld.

For more creepiness, check The Eye of Kanaloa, the Seal or Sigil of the great squid god. www.weddings-kauai.com...

Even weirder is that a number of New Age groups have jumped on a bandwagon to give a revised vision of the squid god from god of magic and dweller in The Hidden, to a positive healing energy deity.

So should I even bring up the bit about the Leviathan and its seven heads(sound like tentacles)and other fun universal parallels from other cultures.

I think I'll pass on the sadomasochist holocaust of ecstasy and freedom.

Kind of reminds me of the video of the captain's log from the film Event Horizon.

All seems abit Synchronous, even that crazy horror film.

Edit: Some more parallels: Coincidence or Synchronicity? You decide.

Aleister Crowely's Star/Seal of Babalon, www.nachtkabarett.com...

www.horusmaat.com...

Babalon
en.wikipedia.org...

Babalon Working
en.wikipedia.org...

Compare to the Eye of Kanaloa. I could even get into Chronozon and Cthulhu but that is for another day, R'lyeh and the City of the Pyramids, etc. Some very creepy parallels. I think it points to some dark archetypes and knowledge(Qlipoth and Daath) has been tapped by fictional writers and occultists.

[edit on 28/7/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Galactic alignments, chaos, revelation......sounds like the the Return of the Great Old Ones from the Cthulhu Mythos.

You didn't even read the thread did you? Are you in the habbit of looking for threads that best fit your "ideas" to post your preassumed understandings upon? From my perspective your responce had nothing to do with the post. So it seems you'd rather just speak at people then with them. That would seem to be a case of masterpatory interlectualisim right there.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I did read the thread:

How might this process effect any other material, supernatural, natural or other wise phenomenon of your choosing?

of course is the infamous date on which D4rk Kn1ght claims we should "please... be as far away from civilisation as [we] possibly can."

This is the one that really struck me reminded me of Cthulhu's Ascension in The Call of Cthulhu. Basically the whole world turns into nuthouse.

If anything happens on 2012, thats my bet. The whole planet suffers from a pandemic of mass insanity and hysteria.
or maybe not.

Hey I'm just throwing ideas out here. Don't be so harsh.

I take it your not expecting the Ascension of the Bloop on 2012. I'm not either, but its an idea. Some really creepy coincidences in it too.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Incarnated

This is the one that really struck me reminded me of Cthulhu's Ascension in The Call of Cthulhu. Basically the whole world turns into nuthouse.

If anything happens on 2012, thats my bet. The whole planet suffers from a pandemic of mass insanity and hysteria.
or maybe not.

Hey I'm just throwing ideas out here. Don't be so harsh.

I take it your not expecting the Ascension of the Bloop on 2012. I'm not either, but its an idea. Some really creepy coincidences in it too.

Okay, sorry about that, I didn't understand your inturpetation of Cthulhu. As I understood it the meaning was that when faced with the darkest fears of mankind men go crazy or die. And at saying that I see your point manifest. Though I am a fighter in clear understanding and avoidance of the confusion that delves a soul into insanity.

Sorry I seemed harsh. Now that I understand it a good statement. As for you thinking of the pandemic of mass hysteria and insanity, I think you need not wait. That is here now. You can see it clearly as those on this board and throughout the internet start moving deeper into the (HATE) of unknowns such as a "NWO" trying to "CONTROL THE WORLD". They are getting deeper daily. They are unaware that the spiritual war is happening within their minds now and they are quickly losing ground.

This is what I see 2012 as:

What is "2012"? 2012 is just a "time" marker as to the about point of the ending of one cycle and the start of another. All the things that happen here happen for a reason, and that reason works out in the end product. However as the story goes some 200 thousand years or so ago off world beings sent to establish (help) mankind move through the stages of spiritual eveloution defaulted in their duties. Rather then following the game plan they went about things their own way. This included enslavement of mankind. This was the origin of the "fallen angels" story also known as (the Nephilum, Anuiakai...).

Those "fallen" beings were made into mortals, but not wanting to be distroyed and with understandings of the inner workings of spiritual matters they introduced much confusion into the planet. In this way they set off a cycle of reincarnation loops. In this way they thought they'd rule forever. However over the past tens of thousands of years this planet has been going through cycles of cleansing. This cleaning process confuses more and more the minds of the fallen making them fact the choice of rising or falling more.

So in that way 2012 is just the next phase of the cleansing process. However this understood from a higher state of mind. In the physical understanding in mind, the mindset too many here are stuck in, 2012 marks "the end of the world". 2012 is the end of the world as long as it is understood that a world map has nothing to do with geography. A world map has to do with kingdoms and nations of mankind and the way they seperate.

2012 is a birthing of a new world. It's very exciting! It's a reason for great joy. A good bulk of the population that face "death" in the upcoming 2012 pheonomenon are reborn (reincarnated) into a world free of confusion of the states of mind that have plagued this planet and its worlds for too long now.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
However having given the long discription of how I see 2012, I'd like to point out that this thread is hoped to target the 7ish year cross period on and the expected massive changes that could take place in less then a decade.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well, from a more scientific point of view there are some pointers that it's going to be interesting.

science.nasa.gov... solar flare in 2012

news.nationalgeographic.com... Earth poles are weakening and calculated to switch around the same time.

A poleshift wouldn't be so bad in itself, a solarstorm wouldn't be to bad in itself but a combination is pretty bad to say the least.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Yes the astrology thing is bogus...no crossing anything that doesn thappen every year.Buut the solar flare should be interesting....didnt one of the North poles flip in the 90's also? at the most i could maybe see GPS etc being knocked out for a few hours...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join