It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Middle East - Asia starting to burn ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hi everyone , I'm a little bit " surprised " , I've been watching the news , and since 2 days the world seems to become totally mad ( sorry for my english i'm a FRIENDLY stranger ) :

It started few days ago with explosions in several bus in China ( 2 bus if i'm correct ) ,

Then since saturday there were bombings and fights between palestinians in Gaza ,

We also had terrorists threats for the Olympic games in Beijing ,

In India , 15 bombs or something like that exploded almost at the same time ,

And tonight in Turkey , more bombs , more blood , making more than a dozen killed , and about 100 wounded people .

So I think it wouldn't be stupid to ask the question of this thread : Is the Middle East - Asia starting to burn ?

It's not war or fear mongering , these are facts and events which occured .

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Sandia-1985]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is something I was starting to wonder about, too. Add to the above list the recent bombings in Iraq (Kirkuk and Bagdad)...Any reason why radical Islamists would be attacking now? Perhaps an anniversary of some event? Or is this some sort of lead up to a bigger event? Then again, this could all be coincidental...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
lol this doesn't seem to interet people on ATS , they might prefer to discuss about people who have met drunk aliens or I don't know what else b.s they like .

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Sandia, you have an Urgent U2U. Click here.

top topics

join