It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Time": Israel attack on Iran after vote,if at all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

"Time": Israel attack on Iran after vote,if at all

www.globes.co.il

The magazine claims Israel seeks to avoid harming the chances of Republican presidential candidate John McCain of being elected.The chances of an Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear installations is slim, and any military action will only be taken after the US presidential election in November, to avoid harming the chances of Republican candidate Senator John McCain of being elected, writes "Time" magazine.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Now why chances are slim now is just a downplay.I think they don't want media attention when they seek the day they attack the reactors.Its was well documented that Bush and Israel have exchanged a note and the contents were rather harsh stating Israel was rather upset that they thought Bush ditched them.Just another play to downplay things for the media.Just my opinion.

www.globes.co.il
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'm more concerned that a third party can have such a drastic effect on the US elections. Says a great deal about the US political system, and their relationship with Israel.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I doubt this is actually going to happen anymore imo....Israel just doesnt have the capacity to do it and waltz right back out without engaging in a full on conflict with iran...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If Israel attacks, YOU will finally realise, that its countries like USA and Israel officially want wars.

Says it really.

Israel grow up, and behave yourself. Now thats one pathetic country.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
How is this news to anyone?

Wow.. shocker! Israel wants another Republican president in America so he can continue to bathe them in cash and new toys every year.
Gee, I never would have expected that from Israel, they always give SO much and get so little in return....

'No Israel leader wants to be blamed for destroying the Republican chances,' says the former Mossad officer."

Hey just a friendly reminder Mr. Mossad Officer, your not in the 51st State of America. So please keep your nose out of the elections, like there aren't already enough forces pulling the strings in the US political system.

Their just worried time is running out to take out Iran and if a Republican president isn't elected next term they could loose all hope for another bite at the apple...

new topics

top topics

join