It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange large amber light at Google Earth location

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There is some kind of grid near the recent ATS Australian UFO crash post at the coordinates that were given. However the post lists coordinates near the Sea of Japan, not Australia.

My question is what is at these coordinates on Google Earth:

I found this amber orange sphere or light at this location

33º 28' 50.88" N
143º 24' 18. 78" E

Any replies would be great

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Click on that sphere - it's a Google Community hyperlink. You shouldn't be posting your lack of understanding of software in the Aliens & UFOs forum.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Actually my ignorance is a simple form of humanism, as is your arrogance

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Click on that sphere - it's a Google Community hyperlink. You shouldn't be posting your lack of understanding of software in the Aliens & UFOs forum.

It would be nice if you could post the comment with out the negativity.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

Originally posted by harrytuttle

It would be nice if you could post the comment with out the negativity.

Pointing out that someone has a lack of understanding of software is an observation. If you find the truth "negative", that's your choice.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
There seems to be some threads like this lately. I get tired of people posting coordinates telling us to search for it on google earth. How hard is it to do a print screen then post the picture in here?

You will get more responses if you post a link to the picture in question. I think people are starting to ignore threads like this more and more now.

Take this thread for instance:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If anyone find anything interesting anywhere, please post a link to the pictures.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What ever happened to if you can't say anything NICE, don't say anything at all! Why did you even have to post a negative reply to this? These threads are being monitored by ATS and if they deem it unnecessary, they will remove. If you don't like the thread issue, leave it.....go to another one.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Theres quite a lot of weird stuff on Google earth, mostly coincidence or errors.

I agree that this sort of thread should supply a link to the page and a photo, screen shot or whatever of the object in question.

top topics

join