It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beings of light

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I have a few new images to add. This photo has been cropped so that i could enlarge it, i think it justifies the title beings of light. I have never seen smoke behave like this outdoors and there was no smoke present at the time the photo was taken. I would like to point out the "face" on the right side of the light (in my backyard) also the bipedal person that appears to be ready to depart the aforementioned head.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hmm even thou I am a beliver in most supernatural cases I have to state that photos like that can be done without any problems . Not saying that those photos are fake but just move the camera right before it makes a photo in any place that has light and You will get those kind of images . I had tons of those kind of images from different cities when I was taking pictures at night , driving throught the city.

Just to be clear , not sayin those are fake because I do belive in beeings from other dimensions but just showing that they can be easly reproduced.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It looks like too long a shutter speed with a moving subject is enough to cause some of those sorts of effects.

en.wikipedia.org...

Slow shutter speeds are often used in low light conditions, extending the time until the shutter closes, and increasing the amount of light gathered. This basic principle of photography, the exposure, is used in film and digital cameras, the image sensor effectively acting like film when exposed by the shutter.

Still not a photography expert, nor a photoshop expert, but I have seen photos like the transportation one before, usually in some arty thing. I am trying to find info on that technique.

Edit to add;

Here is a tutorial on creating smoke in photoshop, there are lots of other lighting effects too.

abduzeedo.com...

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Exacly , I lost the word that is why it was so hard to explain. Slow shutter speed will make pictures like that appear very easy . Just put your camera on manual , give a slow shutter speed and go somewhere where there is some light and just before the cam makes the photo move it a bit to any side.

That is why people use tripods when shooting at night , because it usually means you have to put slow shutter speed on cameras for them to gather enough light to make a decent picture , but they don't want the cam to be moved (because thats when those kind of pictures come out) so they put it on a tripod to be still.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This is a cropped image of a very small light, maybe four inches in height was visible, there is more that was concealed in the darkness. There are no lights in my backyard and a mountain. That tends to make the yard extremely dark.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This is the original photograph for those who desire a closer look. I will post more later.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I know this will incense many of you, but.....the people in the light enter my house, stop beside my head and disembark. I realize how crazy this sounds which is why i took pictures.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Before you start asking me if i think i am someone special, i wanted to post this picture, me in the top picture and a chimp in the bottom, both of us performing the same function for these entities. They have a societal order that is as rigid as metal yet flows like air. They exist as an omnidirectional grid where each component can move in all directions while changing shape patterns to perform internal functions. Their work is their life and their home. Perfect Communism, perfect commune-ism. They exist in multiple dimensions, they have more variables then water and can perform intelligent actions on every level. Humans tend to perform on a linear level point a to point b kind of thing. Theirs is more exponential; 2-4-8 invent telescope-chart starsystems- timetravel, etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
now this interest me

when i was six i was almost asleep when my dog began barking insanly, he slept outside my room infront of the door everynight, but he was barking like crazy so i got up to see what was happening, well my room connected right to the kitchen and our kitchen was set above our 2nd driveway that went low into the basement for the garage and then up towards the street about 100 feet from where my dog was barking. He was infront of a huge huge window that was basically an entire wall facing the street.

well in the middle of the road was this figure

it was glowing bright white light, so bright it illuminated the area all around it

i couldnt see any details whatsever, just that it was the prefect shape of a male human body and it was standing, arms to its side, just GLOWING

my dog barking wilder and wilder i stepped close to the window and saw this thing was not touching the ground instead it was a few inches off of it, and it was moving from the middle of the street, to the top of my driveway, and began to come closer.

well me being six when i noticed it was coming towards me i took of screaming towards my parents room which was on the otherside of the house, they met me halfway comming because they heard the dog

iv never seen a ufo, and dont know what this thing was,

but to this day i remeber it vividly and im 21 and it still scares me

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Lights, headlights, auras, halos. These are the entities that come to me, not up in the sky in some UFO or in a vision or by channeling or any other means, they adjoin with me at the temples, the bookends of my forehead. They create a feeling of heat similar to a sunburn, i suspect it to be radiation from the light. My skin draws, my eyes feel dry and my ears hear this constant high pitched sound. I am aware of what is happening at all times. The physical effects are debilitating.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is me with "headlights". The top right quadrant is very similar to the lightcraft in the photograph above this one. I believe the blue and purple colors on my face to be their attempt to protect me from their radiation. I am not normally either of those colors in their absence.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
hey robertnesta, glad you stopped by. You might want to check up on "shining ones". This is a photograph of me but i don't normally emulate a light bulb, i suspect it is the entities that glow as they surround me and that might also be the case in other sighting. Shining sounds cool but it really has little or no value, kind of like watching an alka-seltzer fizz.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a terrible rough idea of what i saw

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... This is my "vault" where i keep copies of things i don't want to lose. They are working files and in no particular order. It is well worth the time it takes to watch.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... another series of paranormal photographs from several years ago. This mis-shaping of my head and body is an effect of what is happening, not a defect in the camera.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by robertnesta

I used to see a "light man" just like you described every morning like clockwork until I was about 5 years old.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join