It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght, Two moons and me

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
now im a bit freaked out whot was dark knights post and why was he moving because of this,

the moon i saw was a full moon and it looked the same as the normal moon the same gray coulor the same size but a little lower in the sky compared to the real moon on the oposit side of the sun ,

much love,
xxxxxxx

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Dark Kn1ght's prophecy also included "'8 silver spheres of shining light. A ring of 7 and 1 in the center" I'm pretty sure I saw that 3 weeks ago and completely freaked out! My family was worried I had gone crazy, but luckily I wrote down the prophecy and was able to show them (I wrote it down on 3/17/2007)!!!! Dark Kn1ght also predicted that the world would end on 10-28-2011 and the aforementioned 8 silver spheres of light would do amazing tricks in the skies and people would be intrigued not scared of them, kind of like the previews right before the show (Project Blue Beam)!
Make of it want you want.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thirsty

Is Dark Knights prophecy still on line and is there a link to it? If yes, kindly post it. I have heard of it, but, I would like to read it.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Newbie here...while I've never seen the moon(s) appearances, as a child, I always told people that there would come a time when we would see two moons in the sky...I was always telling people strange things like that when I was little...no idea why, but I truly believed it at the time.
I have noticed over the past year or so that the moon seems to rise and cycle through the sky much quicker and not in the places I instinctively expect to see it. Haven't paid much attention to it, but will from now on. The sun seems to do it at times too, and the light seems to be different when this happens.
However, I have seen many more rainbows than usual
Several at a time, one ending/beginning right in the middle of the highway I was driving on, and even a n orb shaped one.
I was recently pondering how often people see shooting stars, as I generally see 2-5 a week.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
i was looking at the program Celestia and saw that there's a pretty unique planetary alignment on oct 28 2011, so i searched for that as a date online.. and found dark knight's original thread..

interesting coincidence.

just thought i'd add that.

-

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

and ? the planetary alignment has been predicted for decades - as have ALL major celestial events

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by prevenge

and ? the planetary alignment has been predicted for decades - as have ALL major celestial events

just pointing it out for someone else who reads this thread.

not here to convince you or anybody about anything.. it's ok.. just relax.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join