It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght, Two moons and me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This threads just a small slice of what you will see in the skies above you. I hope that it will serve as a timely reminder that although your world may have a solid and stable foothold in reality now, its future is far less stable and certain. In fact, its going to be a period of darkness and hurt for many millions around the globe.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
If this technology exists to project images in the sky, it makes sense that the moon would make a good "test image". Something big, that's normally in the sky, and not too many people would be aware of it being in the wrong position.

IMHO, I believe the witnesses on here have indeed seen something like this being tested, just as D4rk Kn1ght predicted.

Your not wrong in your assumption NuclearPaul. This sounds so much like the night I saw the moon rise, set, rise, set that its making the hairs on my neck stand on end.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Nice to see you here. Thank you for believing me. And I knew that I would be ridiculed for posting what I did. But, like you, I thought it was important. I must admit though, telling my friends and family will be harder. They are not nearly as open minded as some on this site.

I live 35 miles from the nearest town on a ranch. I have one neighbor and he has several rifles and alot of ammo. He is not afraid to use it. Do you think that is safe enough? I do not have the funds to move and would not want to leave my family who lives in the nearest town. They would come to my house if something happened.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Zippy, If you have read what I posted here about how electronic equipment will be used to broacast an offensive 'smog' of EM radiation to cause massive disruption in the human mind and have prepared for it, then you will I pray be fine.

Best of luck, DK.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Not sure how I would prepare for that?!?! Would you mind explaining further? Is there a way to protect yourself from that?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

If I had a penny for every time a self-appointed ATS doom and gloom prophet declared to have some secret knowledge of the end of the world - and of course that secret knowledge always declares its coming soon - I'd be a trillionaire. These sort of posts have all the signs of a classic attempt at fear mongering.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Considering the Ionosphere has a nice spectrum. You could use the sky as one big giant television screen but to make it better ad a 4 dimensional object upon a 2 dimensional screen. You'd get the appearance of a life like looking moon.

Tesla spoke of this but more of a defensive measure. I'm sure you could wire a particle beam to put fake images in the sky. I'm sure the gov has worked on this a few times and continue to work on it.

But I'm not sure if the two moon theory is part of these device(s). When rainbows in the sky become less and less then you know the government is messing with the ionosphere spectrum. Why is that? Because the rainbows are there to let us know the color spectrum of the ionosphere is in tact. Manipulating the color spectrum (of the ionosphere) would manipulate the color and shapes of rainbows.

edit: fixed link

[edit on 28-7-2008 by clg79]

[edit on 28-7-2008 by clg79]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by clg79
... When rainbows in the sky become less and less then you know the government is messing with the ionosphere spectrum. Why is that? Because the rainbows are there to let us know the color spectrum of the ionosphere is in tact. Manipulating the color spectrum (of the ionosphere) would manipulate the color and shapes of rainbows.

In a rainbow, raindrops in the air act as tiny prisms. Light enters the raindrop, reflects off of the side of the drop and exits. In the process, it is broken into a spectrum just like it is in a triangular glass prism.

Link

Seems as though it has to do with the water droplets in the air, not the structure of the ionosphere or your Ionosphere spectrum.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
On the topic of the moon, last week my wife and I were sat outside and saw the moon in the north. uh huh, like magnetic north, compass pointing to it and every thing as it sat just above the horizon for about three minutes before sinking below the houses.

... Yeah, I even got my compass out to check I was facing north...

Before your survival stuff needs to kick in 2011, you might want to set the declination on your compass.

Another thought. Since this was a test and you are not sure of the general compass directions at your place, maybe this projection caused your compass to show north when it should have been west.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
OH this is funny because on sunday morning around 4:15am i saw a cresent shaped moon. It looked really cool and the sky was clear here too and i live in Kansas. Oh as for another moon i didnt really look anywhere else because i jsut notice the moon the walked into my house.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958
reply to post by whitewave

whitewave, Nice to meet a fellow Okie on here. Thank you for your reply.

I wish you had seen the crescent moon too. I think I am going to need backup on this one.

I just stumbled across this thread...on Saturday night I was in Sand Springs helping a buddy of mine. At about 2:20ish am, there was what looked like a crescent moon, but it was closer to looking like a smile(being more U shaped instead of on its side like a C)...I made mention of it and my buddy noticed it too. We finished off a smoke, and minutes later it was not there at all...I mean the whole "moon" was not where it was just a few minutes before. I did spot it later, but not at the spot we first saw it...it was more to the south than I expected it to be, again I made mention of it, again he verified. Just a weird thing to see...Anyway, rock on fellow Okie's.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

But you already stated that you sold everything and moved to Nepal. So either you are already as far as you can get from civilisation (within reason) or not? Which is it?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

So light has nothing to do with reflecting the rainbow? By light entering the rain drop it reflects the color(s). Particle beam could do the very same but by bending the ionosphere spectrum you could mimic it (like a plasma screen).

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Here's a suggestion: perhaps the setting crescent moon was in fact a sundog, which from pictures on wikipedia could reasonabaly be mistaken for a crescent moon, and additionally is most likely to occur at sunrise/sunset. Also, as an atmospheric phenomenon, this could also explain the sudden disappearence mentioned by the OP. If this is accepted, then the subsequent rise of the full moon is nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Although I believe that you may have saw something I'm pretty sure it was not a government project in mind control, although if you are positive it is I suggest you move somewhere above 3000ft like DarkNight states, it's the only way.

THE ONLY WAY!!!!
THE ONLY WAY!!!!
THE ONLY WAY!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by clg79

When rainbows in the sky become less and less then you know the government is messing with the ionosphere spectrum.

That seems to imply that less visible light is passing through the atmosphere. The rainbow colors (wavelength of light) aren't changed but rainbows are gone. We would probably notice the difference in the light anyway.

If you are saying the rainbows are gone then I suppose you mean these devices are running all the time and what we see as the sky is just a picture.

May be I misunderstand the theory you are pointing out here.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Naturally Smooth

Cool phenomenon, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
Although I believe that you may have saw something I'm pretty sure it was not a government project in mind control, although if you are positive it is I suggest you move somewhere above 3000ft like DarkNight states, it's the only way.

THE ONLY WAY!!!!
THE ONLY WAY!!!!
THE ONLY WAY!!!!

That may have come across a bit sarcy, to be honest I'd admire Darknight if he actually goes ahead with his planned departed, at the least he'll escape the rat race, I'd love to have the guts to do that.

[edit on 28/7/2008 by spitefulgod]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
All we need is someone to take a number of photos of such phenomena - close ups and, especially, wide angle shots showing full context, and telling us exactly where and when the picture were taken.

Until then all such stories remain just stories.

I could tell you I just saw the full Moon rise in the southern sky 5 minutes ago. Would you believe me?

(I have seen the waning crescent Moon rise in the ENE sky in recent nights
)

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

MAYBE these 'projections' are not seen from aircraft, and NOT visible through a telescope. MAYBE only the people on the ground can see them, and maybe only from certain angles or positions on the ground.

And only a select few people who post on ATS can see them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join