It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght, Two moons and me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If this technology exists to project images in the sky, it makes sense that the moon would make a good "test image". Something big, that's normally in the sky, and not too many people would be aware of it being in the wrong position.

IMHO, I believe the witnesses on here have indeed seen something like this being tested, just as D4rk Kn1ght predicted.

Lug

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958

To clarify..the crescent moon was in the west, the star was in the NW and the full moon rose in the east. Sorry for the mix-up. I am not the best with directions.... I can barely read a map.

The point is: I saw what I believe to be two separate moons in one night. I can't prove it. Even if I had taken a picture, I don't think it would prove a thing.

I don't know what else to say except that I am not a liar.

Nobody is calling anyone a liar. If they did, they'd get warned for it, right?

Ok, you saw two moons in one night. We can easily settle which was the REAL moon if you can supply the date. We know the moon was full on the 18th of July, right? So when did you see it?

About the holographic projection, it COULD be that or it could be a UFO too.

One thing for sure, you don't get a crescent moon setting in the west and a full moon rising in the east later that night. That can't happen AT ALL.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
If this technology exists to project images in the sky, it makes sense that the moon would make a good "test image". Something big, that's normally in the sky, and not too many people would be aware of it being in the wrong position.

IMHO, I believe the witnesses on here have indeed seen something like this being tested, just as D4rk Kn1ght predicted.

Its not even bloody funny is it? I am just glad I didn't see two moons or i would of not been a happy bunny! seeing it at magnetic north is bad enough. Twice in the same sky? oh no, thats not cricket at all.

As for the 'test object' idea... yeah I can agree with that. How many people look at the sky for more than a few minutes a night? not many thats for sure. How many would try and face the ridicule they would get for speaking out about it? even less.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Some artful deflection going on here I see.
This isn't about two real physical moons. This is about some how TPTB are using some thing to make it appear as there are two moons. some kind of image projection test is a guess.

More like blind belief in a wild theory.

If the government was capable and testing, why have only a couple of people seen this display. If this is the real thing, why are they doing such a poor job because only a couple people have seen it.

I say poor observation or simple mistake.

Humans, as a species, are relatively stupid. Perhaps, in another reality where all things are true, the intention of this 'moon vision' was to fool the masses, confuse them, delude them, cause panic en masse - yet us as mere humans, didnt notice a thing, and went on watching the telly or yapping drunkenly in the pub. Maybe tptb are scratching their heads thinking "Huh, I just checked ATS, and only 2 people rekon they saw anything.... Blimey!"

I think you give the human species too much credit.

We're so fixated on our own immediate little microverses that usually we only care about what goes on for us right now.

A casual obersver may notice things, but unless they are inclined to put a lot of thought into things, often its pushed to the back of the mind, coz the footy is on and the west coast eagles are playing...

Humans are pretty self concerned and ignorant.

And worse, they can be rather vexatious to those they think are one grape short of a bunch.

One thing that I had not seen d4rk mention (i did find his threads at bit airy... ) was the idea of using tech. to implant thoughs in us that are false, mixed with 'hallucinations' in order to cause insanity and self destruction.

Ive had that notion enter my thoughts more than once.. just with common electrics and evil, hateful subliminal messages saturating us from when we wake to when we retire. If everyone was subject to subconcious negative, hateful, evil, destructive phrases/statements their entire waking day and unaware of it, it'd would be no wonder we have people shooting churches up, killing themselves, and generally being negative to the point of hopelessness.

They set the machine in motion, and we do their job for them.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna How many people look at the sky for more than a few minutes a night?

err............ every astronomer in the world - there are millions of them

and to that military personel , avioators , sailors etc etc

if a comercial or private pilot " saw " the moon in the " wrong " position - then with the saftey of his aircraft in doubt he WOULD take action to verify what he is sighting - and ensure that he has not suffered an instrument failure

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This is weird, I was talking to a friend of mine in TN and he mentioned something about feeling a certain way just before the full moon, and as we talked I said something about the full moon being 3 days ago and he said, no it was about 8 days ago. That caught me off guard because I was SURE I saw it 3 days ago, in the east. I too live in OK.

Does this make sense? Or am I just mistaken?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
there was a thread on ATS that said that some US organisation stated the full moon would be three days early..

I'm trying to find it, because it struck me as very 'odd' when i read it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
ATS thread.

There you go. Its about a CNN ticker and the Naval observatory stating that the full moon would be three days early. Then it all went qiuet.

Weirdness in the extreme.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

Humans, as a species, are relatively stupid.

So one might think, judging by the plethora of threads like this on ATS.

The US government develops a highly advanced, top-secret projection technology - and then tests it in a way guaranteed to make people notice, and get them all nervous and curious?

Teehee.

The thread deserves remark, though, on being the first I've seen on ATS in which the wearing of a tin hat is actually recommended in all seriousness.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
D4rk Knight moved to Tibet, which is now for obvious reason a very dangerous to live. So much for foresight.

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Last time I spoke to D4rk Knight he told me to buy a metal mesh head covering that looked allot like something a bee keeper would wear. He told me the special alloys the mesh was made from repelled this mind control tech and that I better buy one ASAP.

You have got to be kidding me. If this isn't an example of playing with you by bringing the "tinfoil hat" to a whole new level, I don't know what is.

I cannot believe anyone still puts trust in this guy...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

if a comercial or private pilot " saw " the moon in the " wrong " position - then with the saftey of his aircraft in doubt he WOULD take action to verify what he is sighting - and ensure that he has not suffered an instrument failure

MAYBE these 'projections' are not seen from aircraft, and NOT visible through a telescope. MAYBE only the people on the ground can see them, and maybe only from certain angles or positions on the ground.
Say.............a moon is projected over a town in Utah, but the ONLY people that can see this projection live within 5 square miles on the far north east part of the town??? SUPPOSEDLY the projections are truly that specific in who the audience is.

These projections COULD be the reason so many UFO's have been reported in the past couple of years JUST LIKE D4rk Knight said there would be.

I am NOT saying I am running for the hills because he said to......what I would like to express is that D4rk was a very open person who was NOT trying to pull the wool on anyones eyes......he was a regular in ATS chat for a LOOOOONG time and I chatted with him often. I LIKED the guy, he was nice, funny and above all he was smart.
I give more credence to his threads form knowing the kind of person he is. I read his threads to see what he posting.....he did not go on about this in chat unless he was asked about it. When asked he was very open, and he often would comment on how his beliefs made him sound like a nutcase, but he was telling the honest to Gods truth, as far as he knew.

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
D4rk Knight moved to Tibet, which is now for obvious reason a very dangerous to live. So much for foresight.

He never claimed to have some special second sight. He said he got his information from his Father on a deathbed confession. (or maybe it was his best freind's father I forget...it was someone who he trusted fully)
Ive wondered how he was getting along up in Tibet with all the unrest.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The moon does move along the sky at night. It could be that there was cloud cover, that you didn't see the moon, but then saw the moon again later in the evening.

Alternatively you're the same person as dark kight trying to get some interest back into dark knight.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zippy1958

Are you sure it was not one of these ?? (With some fog and bad vision)
The fact that such products exists provides a nice common sense explanation because the idea of scaring sheeple with a moon hologram is ridiculous and whoever thinks people will get scared with moons is a moron or needs treatment.

flickr.com...

flickr.com...

picasaweb.google.com...

[edit on 28/7/2008 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

Are you sure it was not one of these ?? (With some fog and bad vision)
The fact that such products exists provides a nice common sense explanation because the idea of scaring sheeple with a moon hologram is ridiculous and whoever thinks people will get scared with moons is a moron or needs treatment.

So you saying that two moons in the sky above Paris say wouldnt cause a bit of panic? throw in that this is probably their 'tester' if you like, then you know you are looking at trouble if this image is then flicked to some thing more sinister / outlandish.

Am I a moron who needs treatment? no, I am a human being who some times gets scared when weird things happen. If I was to see a fleet of holographic UFO's in the sky I would be very scared.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Ya, it may cause a bit of surprise, but no panic, unless people are so gullible and primitive that they take it as a wrath of moon god or something.

Most of them will take out their telescopes and it will get debunked in a matter of minutes.

Source of projection will be identified in a few hours and everyone will laugh and can go home.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
When there was a full moon.. Was there any moonlight? If so.. It's possible the second moon wasn't the hologram.. Probably the first one..

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thuggin

There is NO doubt that the full moon was the "real" moon.
It rose in the east as it should.
It rose at the time that it should have.

The first "moon" I saw:
was sitting in the west at SUNSET..... Not possible
Was there one minute and gone the next..... Not possible.

I don't blame you all for being sceptical. I would be too. I have thought this over so many times trying to just shrug it off. But I can't, I saw it and i can't UN-see it.

To the person that asked me the exact date, I don't know. All I know that a full or close to full moon came up that night.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zippy1958

That you saw 'two moons in the sky' doesn't suprise me in the slightest. That you shared here on the boards and didn't care that you would face mockery is testament to your courage.

On 23-10-2011 be as far from civilised space as you can, for as I have stated many many times, on the 28-10-2011 it is kicking off.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Dan Tanna, I am curious about something. If you thought that seeing the moon in the north was strange, why didn't you look again later to see if it rose in the east?

Please don't think I am doubting what you saw. I believe you. You have been one of the few on the entire thread that believed ME and I am grateful for that. Just curious about why you didn't check later.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958
reply to post by roadgravel

Ok so I got my directions mixed up.

The point I was making. People get mixed up. Many people do not know the compass directions when in their own yard. (Mentioned in this thread).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join