It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght, Two moons and me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
First, please forgive me for not quoting D4rk Kn1ght. I tried and I cannot figure it out.

I read a thread that he started 6-12-06 about lights and projections in the sky. He was convinced that something horrible was going to happen. He was selling everything he owned and moving to Tibet.I am sure many of you are familiar with this thread.

Toward the end of the thread he talked about seeing a moon rise in the NW and then a little while later seeing the moon rise in the east. It blew me away to read this because something simailar happened to me last week.

Here is what I saw. I was standing out in my yard and I looked up to the west and saw a crescent moon. The sun had just gone down. I did not think much of this because I am not an expert on the moon rise and set cycles. I also saw a single star in the NW sky about even with the "moon". It was the only star in the sky. I thought it was early for a star to be out so I went in and got my binoculars to look closer at the star. It didn't appear to be anything but a star through the binoculars. I looked away from the sky for less than a minute and then looked up again and they were BOTH gone. I thought it was strange, but thought maybe there were thin clouds or something covering them. Later that night, after going to bed, I saw a full moon rising in the east. At that point, I had no idea what to make of it because I knew what I had seen earlier was not possible.

Let me just say that I am a 50 year old woman. I was not drinking at the time. I do not take drugs.

Does anyone have a theory as to what I saw and how that could have been possible? I did not dream this and I am 100% sure of what I saw.

D4rk Kn1ght talked of some signs he was looking for and said this type of thing would start happening. Did I witness a part of the plan he spoke of??

Oh, and I have no idea where this thread will go so feel free to move it to the appropriate spot.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by zippy1958]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That is very strange. What day was this and where are you located? I wonder if anyone else saw this.
If they can fake something that large it is time to be scared.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am not exactly sure what day it was. I know that a full moon came up that night. I think the full moon was Tues, Wed, Thursday?? Not sure. I am located in Oklahoma. I live on a ranch and had a very clear look at the sky.

Thank you for not doubting me. And you are right. If they faked that, we are in for a big show. I have definately been a little freaked about it. And reading D4rk Kn1ghts post really scared me.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You're right. There was a full moon, Wednesday, I believe. Don't recall seeing the crescent moon, though. The full moon wasn't in the sky where it usually is. I live south of OKC and I saw it while looking in the south-easterly sky. My son and I had gone out to dinner and I remember commenting on it to him when we got home. What strikes me odd is that it didn't strike me as odd at the time. Hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
it's all fake.

I know what your up too.

I'm on to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
D4rk Knight was saying it was project blue beam in the works.....
members.aol.com...
......and that is comprised of some plan to progect holograms up in the sky to get people to see things. It was including the beaming of energy waves via HAARP that would put thoughts into our minds and drive us crazy. Between thoughts that were not really our own and seeing things that are not really there it is supposed to make us so crazy we all just kill ourselves and each other.

Different links to project blue beam lay claim that this is the mind control foundation that will allow for everyone on the planet to worship the anti christ, setting in place a one world religion.

Last time I spoke to D4rk Knight he told me to buy a metal mesh head covering that looked allot like something a bee keeper would wear. He told me the special alloys the mesh was made from repelled this mind control tech and that I better buy one ASAP.
I bookmarked the site where you get this head gear but have since upgraded my browser and I lost all my bookmarks when I went from firefox to seamonkey. I never did buy this head gear mesh thing.

I do believe that what D4ark is saying IS really happening, there is evidence of these holograms are being projected.I ALSO believe that there are powers working to counteract this plan.....light workers and such.....and I do not believe that this big evil plan will be allowed to fully encompass us all.
I bet there will be much death in the battle and maybe I will be one of the victims, or maybe not......
I have found allot of truth in The Terra Papers....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
........and they have answered for me the WHY of all these weird evil plans for us....

[edit on 27-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here is the moon data for July. Sounds like the days you mention were between the full and last quarter. Also the full moon rises at sunset.

Moon phases 2008

Day, hour, minute

New JULY 3 2 19 - Thursday
first JULY 10 4 35 - Thursday
full JULY 18 7 59 - Friday
Last JULY 25 18 42 - Friday

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

whitewave, Nice to meet a fellow Okie on here. Thank you for your reply.

I wish you had seen the crescent moon too. I think I am going to need backup on this one.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Thanks for the info roadgravel.

I am not sure what day it was. I go out to my yard every night to check on my tomatoes so it was not unusual for me to be out there at all.

All I know is that what I saw was not normal. Maybe I need to see a doctor.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Thank you for your reply.

You mentioned evidence. Where would I find that evidence? I NEED to know of others that have experienced this. I feel like I am losing it. And if anyone sees me walking around with a beekeepers hat on, they will commit me.

But I do thank you for the information and I hope you are right about the counter action.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by zippy1958]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy

surrender dorothy... what exactly do you think I am up to? I assure this is not fake. Think what you like.. But you are wrong. I KNOW what I saw.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zippy1958

I meant the claims of people actually SEEING the Holy Mother up in the sky......or seeing a giant Jesus face in the sky..........or even the UFO type thing D4rk posted a photo of in his thread. He said that was exactly what he expected to see............other people have reported seeing the same thing D4rk's wife saw...it is not just seeing things either he said people would also hear things...

When those types of claims are made I think that is evidence of project blue beam in the works.

I do not personally have any photos or links or anything I can share as some type of proof.

A tad off the main topic but SOMEHOW I feel its involved in all this plan to wipe out mankind is that CODEX ALIMENTARIUS is a very strange mandate.
MAYBE connected maybe not..........

Other ATS members were having strange issues with the moon also......

Hey COOL looky a freind just sent me this link to the wire mesh head covering

www.emfields.org...

[edit on 27-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I will check out those links...thanks.

Do you know what happened to D4rk? I hope he is ok. I wish he would comment on this.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It is proven that using EM fields and microwaves the US forces can make you hear and see 'things' that are not there.

They can also make plasma 'UFOs' that race across the sky in full control of ground units to simulate a lit up UFO.

Add to this any hidden black ops kit i.e. big black triangles, and faking an alien invasion is a piece of cake.

On the topic of the moon, last week my wife and I were sat outside and saw the moon in the north. uh huh, like magnetic north, compass pointing to it and every thing as it sat just above the horizon for about three minutes before sinking below the houses. I didn't add it as I would of got no end of grief. lol but I added it here as I am not alone in seeing this weirdness in the sky thank God.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Yeah I know how you feel about the "grief" I was a little afraid to post this because I am new here and didn't want to anyone to think I was crazy.

You saw it in the north???? Holy cow.
Now this is getting spookey.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zippy1958

Yeah, I even got my compass out to check I was facing north. I was. It took about three minutes after i checked to just slowly sink below the houses and out of sight.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Oh dear.

I hesitate to add to this thread.

I HAVE seen what you are talking about. But it was more like a year ago. I was out in front of my hotel, and the moon was very (for lack of a better word) red. Any way, I attributed it to the fires in the mountains behind us, and just moved on. Well, like two hours later, my co-worker and I watched the moon RISE!

Needless to say, We both were weirded out by this, but I simply forgot to ever mention it again.

Huh, your story just triggered a memory.

Anyway, good luck with all this, maybe I'll check back and see what the others write.

I should add that I just assumed I was seeing things, and still could have been.
-Jason

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thats the whole point Jason. Seeing 'things' that are not there. Thats what the whole threads about. How on earth can there be such a thing as seeing the moon in the same night sky in two different places?

Is it an illusion made by technical means? or just weird sky refractions?.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Dan Tanna, I cannot tell you how grateful I am to you for posting your story. I have run this over and over in my head and I cannot make sense of it. It makes me feel better that someone else saw something similar.

I really believe that something strange is happening.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

hey Zippy, jason saw two moons in the sky once too... see his above post. Its rare one person has seen it, but for three people on this board willing to admit it? thats why ATS is such a cool place. We can and do share 'off the wall topics' with each other.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join