It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ants and ants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
they are every where i go
they are on the streets in very pavment crack
outside my doors front and back (well dead now since i poisend the peasts)

whats up with the bloody increase in them

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Interesting. We are getting hit left and right here in the SF Bay area. I don't know about everyone else living here but our house is sure getting it. The day before they came out of the woodwork and decided to attack our silverware drawer, and hang out in a particular corner with no food anywhere. Yesterday, they headed for our closet and got into all our blanket. ??? In all my years here I haven't seen it quite like this. And they keep coming out right around midnight which is kinda weird too.

Another thing too, when they were in our closet, they headed down onto the floor, and traveled across the room and died. We hadn't even sprayed poison yet.

I did read that ants will come into homes more when it's going to rain or if there is a drought:
Don't bother trying to prevent ant infestations, scholar says

We are definitely having a drought here though.

So I'm thinking it either due to that, or, maybe the fires are causing the ants up north to migrate south here?

[edit on 27-7-2008 by DearWife]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DearWife

they started coming into our house a while ago
so i sealed every crack i could find with polifiller and killed all the ants with ant killer, so hopefully the house is ANT free, wont be supprised if they took refuge in the area i couldnt get to in the house but that place go a dose of ant killer powder. seems to have done the Job.

anyone try that thing you plug in that is suppose to keep bugs and so on out?
does it work?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well now I just feel guilty.

Recently I have not seen as many ants as I would be used to this year. The funny thing is that I have not sprayed as many chemicals in the yard, but I do have another dog. Could there be some sort of connection between these two separate events?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well now I just feel guilty.

Recently I have not seen as many ants as I would be used to this year. The funny thing is that I have not sprayed as many chemicals in the yard, but I do have another dog. Could there be some sort of connection between these two separate events?

new topics

top topics

join