It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Perspective on Bombings in India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
** I have no evidence to support this theory, it is purely of my own intuition **
** I'm posting this in hopes that maybe someone will have supporting or debunking evidence **

While reading about the series of 17 bombs detonating within 70 minutes, within a 6 mile radius in India, a strong thought occurred to me somewhat out of the blue. I thought that this event was actually a practice run for a larger, deadlier, parallel attack in the United States. Being investigated in the India 'scrimmage' was the progression of events on site, in direct response to the explosions. Additionally, they were researching the response to the large (30+) number of arrests made immediately following the attack "in connection to the bombings." We can expect this number to be much greater in the US version. Lastly, the US version is only the beginning. Bombings and the subsequent arrests is the current modus operandi planned for rounding up "potential trouble makers" in the coming months and years in the United States.

new topics

join