It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exactly Who Are These Aliens and What Is Their Motivation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think there is entirely too much time wasted on the question of "Do aliens actually exist?"

So, lets pretend for a minute that all the people who have had some sort of contact or sighting of something unconventional in this world does in fact actually exist and those people are not crazy.

So, I guess maybe we could try to make a few observations and see where that leads us. Taking out all the pre-conceived notions that the average joe may have about these aliens, maybe we could try (as a community) to understand a little bit about "them." Lets try to see if the physical features (that are commonly associated with these beings) can shed any light on their habits & customs (if any), sexual orientation (if any), emotions & personality traits (if any) and/ or desires & wants (if any).

And then maybe go into the features and settings of some of the sightings and "encounters" themselves i.e. the physical surroundings, the reported mental state of the abductee and the experience/ interaction with the "beings."

All opinions are welcome, but if you are in the profession of anthroplogy and have an educated guess to any of these qustions please chime in! Same thing with any psychologists. I think it is fair to say your opinion might be welcomed by the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ill start

These observations are from what I have heard of on t.v. and over the internet. Going off the most credible accounts in my opinion...

These are general observations (we can get into more detalied personal accounts later I hope) Please feel free to add to these questions and observations, or take away if need be.

Sightings
* Seems most sightings occur at night
(assumption: this is for least visibility. They wish to keep themselves concealed)

* Most are within the earths atmosphere, and some defy gravity by super fast acceleration and/or instant change of direction.
-Question: How do they defy gravity? Is it built (manufactured?) into the craft?
- Is it an external force such as an extra dimension?

*Seems the only visible portion of the "craft" is the lights (although, there have been many accounts witnessing the body as well)
-Question: what could the lights be for?

I have to go, but of course there are a million more observations and questions that could be posted. Will post more later...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
According to the person interview here it's about "containment":

Crystal Skulls & UFOs part 1 of 12 - www.youtube.com...

We make a mess of our own world and have nuclear capabilities.

Now if we went from first flight to moon in 60-70 years.. would you want these aggressive 'primates' with their huge firecrackers to start making fun in your backyard?

I think they're here to keep an eye on us and perhaps to keep us from destroying ourselves. Personally I find it hard to believe that it's a coincidence that, although sighting are as old as humanity, the number has definitely picked up since the first atomic weapons test in the U.S.. and where did and do they show up most? In that area of the world and near various bases all over the world where nuclear weapons are stored/launch ready.

join