It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lying Liars & the OBAMA EMAIL-FRAUD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I've also done community service work. I filled in those potholes he complained about, I weatherized peoples homes to help keep their utility costs reasonable, and to prevent them from freezing in the winter time.

I've also collected trash, picked up the roadsides, and delivered meals to the elderly who were homebound. Does that make me presidential material as well?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
I've also done community service work. I filled in those potholes he complained about, I weatherized peoples homes to help keep their utility costs reasonable, and to prevent them from freezing in the winter time.

I've also collected trash, picked up the roadsides, and delivered meals to the elderly who were homebound. Does that make me presidential material as well?

Actually, as long as you meet the age requirements and have the requisite citizenship, then I would say it more than makes you presidential material according to the rule of law.

I really can't say that anything else is required to make you presidential material. Although I'm sure most people would "prefer" someone who professed and acted in accordance with their values as well.

Now for me, I'd also like to get to know how you "represent" "us". Understanding that you can't represent me perfectly, my goal would be to ascertain what your general values are and how they compare to mine.

Are you hinting at throwing your hat in the ring Lloyd?

Am I gonna have to reserve my vote for Obama and instead vote for you?

Lloyd 08 "Community Service you can believe in!"

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Oh puh-leeasse

You can't be serious, but no doubt are and that's scary you believe such BS.

No, Obama didn't do any illegal land deals with slumb lords like Tony Rezko for kick-backs in his Chicago housing district. The Junior Senator became a millionaire as a community organizer.

Uhm... Not sure if you saw this article from FoxNews or not, but last year in 2007 Obama made 4.2 Million, of which 3.9 was from sales of books.

According to this FoxNews Article, between 2000 and 2004 the Obamas brought in between 207,000 and 275,000 a year. Now, that was with both of them being employed. So about $135,000 a year on average per Obama.

That was until he started writing and selling books. In 2005 he broke the 1 million mark, and his revenues have risen from there on his books. As I mentioned earlier, of the 4.2 mil they made last year, 3.8 of that came from selling books. Which means they made 400k out side of books.

<< 1   >>

join