It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Umbrella Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I wasn't sure if i should post this here or in General so I did both. My name is Russell. I was on Coast to Coast AM Fri 7-19 talking about the Black Umbrella Project. I was told if anyone would have any answers it would be this group. Has anyone here heard of this kind of genetic experimentation (animal + human) by govt./military or of anyone like me? If you missed the show and need the information I put up a cheap-o site at www.blackumbrellaproject.synthasite.com giving rough detais. I put it up in a hurry so it isn't anything fancy and I will post more asap. Thanks -R

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I went to your site, and I have to say that the "black Umbrella project" sounds a LOT like the tv series "Dark Angel" with Jessica Alba....

Pretty good series. First season anyway...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well you know that the UFO croud sais that the goverment and the head arkey of holleywood are indating us with ailen movies maby they are starting to indate us with shows like dark angel so when the rill dead shows up we wont be upset or scared because we ben looking at them on TV fro ever. It will be like nothing new to us.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i had a rather large response typed out that was unfortunately lost when i pressed the back button on accident, so i'm going to summarize. but first allow me to say that i AM NOT saying that you are a fraud or a liar, simply pointing out some inconsistencies:

1. "I have had my back x-rayed and the films baffled the radiologist and physician." is not enough for your claim to be credible, or for anybody to offer their "help" to you. where is the x-ray? what are the names of the doctors? why aren't they cashing in on finding a strangely built human being that would help science in understanding odd phenomena?

2. the shoulder blades poking out as yours do are an extremely common phenomena.

3. if you have the ability to be faster, use youtube, or use whatever you can to create evidence to support this claim. use a stopwatch at a continuous angle.

4. historically and recently there are several hybridization and chimera happenings, and advances. i don't feel like typing them out, as if i should feel it's safe to presume you have done your research.

5. if this guy who randomly decided to meet up with you and tell you this story worked for someone "important" that likely did not want you to know, they would honestly vanish. that's how it works. what is the motivation of them to tap you, and others like you on the shoulder and tell you about your past? to cause hysteria in the world, or to see what it does to you psychology? not everything in this world is as it seems. you very well could be part of an experiment, a social one rather than a scientific one.

6. where are the others? where are THEIR evidence, and how did you test them to be sure they were not jumping on the boat with you? additionally, legends of werewolves and mermaids existed long before science could create a chimera.

7. you need to clearly define your abilities. rather than saying "heightened" this, that, and the other, you need to test them.

8. having not aged since 17-18, i apologize, but you look around your age. did you mean by some other means?

i honestly do wish you the best in your research, and i truly hope that you find more answers. as i said up there, i am not calling you a liar, or saying that what you said on your website is false. the questions posted up there are the ones that everyone will be asking. until there's some more answers, me and others like me might not offer more of what we know apart from what you call "the black umbrella project".

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
russel,

5ust heard the episode of C2C you were on and you were brilliant. I wish more of the callers had Alan Ball writing their backstory!

I am Michael from The Pantheon Club. If you are ever in LA, look me up.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Intuneric

Hi.. yeah I dont know all the details of this, but supposedly there was a Russian scientist that bread humans+gorillas. There was alot of speculation, but very little to back it up. Supposedly he was successful, but was exiled somewhere.
Maybe that is where the Bigfoot/Sasquatch lore comes from?? There have been numerous movies along these lines, and well you know.. TV + Hollywood pollutes your mind, hypnotism from made-made light.

top topics

join