It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: 911 Days Between 9/11 and 3/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
OK.I'll play Skeptic today.

Terrorists are oportunists.They don't care what day they attack.They attack when they are ready.Al Qaeda are like a professional army.

Given that there are only ever a maximum of 31 days in any month then there is less than a 1 in 31 chance of it being the same date.Was Bali on the 11th? Was any other known Al Qaeda attack on the 11th? I don't know I'm only asking.

Anything can be proven with numerology.And if you don't like one system there is always another more ancient,more credible numerology system.

This way lies madness.Remember that film with Russel Crowe the scientist that goes mad.That is what you are doing.The equivilent of looking through newspaper cuttings looking for code.You will find what ever you are looking for.

Whether it comes out as 911 days or not.911 has only become a significant number since sept 2001.

If the Spanish lottery comes up as 3-1-1 then I will be impressed.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Basque Newspaper has said that ETA Has Formally Denied responibility

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizlaKing
Basque Newspaper has said that ETA Has Formally Denied responibility

That means absolute Jack #.
They're finished if they claim this one and they know it.
As stated before, they tried to hit trains at this station at Christmas with 2 bigger bombs - almost twice the size. Do you think they would have admitted to that one if they had succeeded?

Of course, Eta has been under massive attack by the Spanish government recently. It has even had to resort to taking on an official policy of bombing tourist areas. When a terrorist organisation falls apart in the way that Eta has, it is highly likely that splinter groups form.
Just look to the IRA for an example.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Never thought of it that way..Being from Belfast..I should have taken that into account...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The ETA does not have the technical resources to pull off the detonation of 10 or 13 coordinated high power bombs.

While I think the van with the arabic motivational tape seems to be a setup. I do not think the ETA would willfully kill that many Spanish citizens.

Whether or not ALQ was involved remains to be seen

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1 OK.I'll play Skeptic today.
No need... because I am also. Anything is certainly possible (though the name of the City of New York does not have 11 letters, neither does the Pentagon, but that's besides the point). Your points are valid... however, we're not fundamentalist Muslims hell-bent on hating capitalist westerners. While I still understand less than 5% of what I'd like to understand of their culture, here in NYC, I've had to wonderful opportunity to speak at-length with several very personable devoted Muslims (on average among the nicest people I know). One thing that rings with frequency is the reliance on symbolism, and the symbolism of numbers and associated events. It's clear that yesterday's coordinated attack took a great deal of planning to accomplish. Why didn't they choose 3/10 or 3/12 or 2/27 we may never know. However, they did choose a date that perpetuates uneasy coincidences associated with their specific actions. We can speculate they did it just to send conspiracy websites into a tizzy, but they don't seem the prankish types. As any profiler of criminals will tell you, people like this exude patterns, and it's the patterns of their activity that eventually gets them caught. If we are experiencing a pattern -- their desire to display some type of mystical significance through the timing of attacks -- this is a very important pattern to notice.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well if you are both playing skeptic, its my turn to play nutter.

Did you also notice that both attacks occured on the 11th of the Month, the twin towers looked like the number '11'. And the parallel lines of the railway tracks looks like an '11' also?

woot woot omgomgomgomg

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well for one thing if they had chosen 3/10 you could still have said it was 911 days since 9/11.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano Well if you are both playing skeptic, its my turn to play nutter.
Hey, somebody send that guy back to the science topics. Okay... who left the terrorism door open? I'll bet it's Springer. JohnBull 1... Actually no... because for ancient mystical numerology... they're more concerned with the number of days between the two days. You're going to have to do better than that. [Edited on 12-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Man now Bill with the square peg round hole

Cmon its clearly a massive message about the parallel lines, Al Qaeda doesn't like parallel ok.

Actually I think its more of a target of opportunity than anything else for them. They may have gone for the 11th of the month for the cuteness. They may have even noticed there was 911 days between (wouldn't care to place odds though). But I don't think it is safe to assume this has been planned for this date since 9/11/01?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
The ETA does not have the technical resources to pull off the detonation of 10 or 13 coordinated high power bombs.

While I think the van with the arabic motivational tape seems to be a setup. I do not think the ETA would willfully kill that many Spanish citizens.

Whether or not ALQ was involved remains to be seen

Eta have hit civilian targets before. 21 people were killed in 1987 in a bombing of a supermarket. They also hit tourist resorts last year.
Sure 10 detonations sounds a lot. But this was made on four targets. At most you would need four people to plant the explosives. Technically and numerically this isn't beyond their resources.

Three of the trains set off from Alcala de Henares, about 12km to the east of Madrid. The fourth originated from Guadalajara, but passed through the station en route for the city. It is entirely feasible that the bombs were planted at this station.

www.expatica.com...

edition.cnn.com...

www.aljazeerah.info

news.bbc.co.uk...

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
OK Bill and if it is ETA?

Are ETA using Ancient Mystical Numerology?

The truth is that history being the thing it is and only 365/366 days in a year.Whatever date of any attack or even natural disaster can make some kind of claim.

You make the point that it is a cultural thing.Numerology plays a part in Christianity too.We'd all think it was ridiculous is Muslims made the same assumptions about us.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano But I don't think it is safe to assume this has been planned for this date since 9/11/01?
I don't think so either. But the timing of opportunity could be more of the factor. I'd imagine this has been planned for at least 3 months, maybe more. Enough time for the mystics among them to consider the appropriate date of the attack to cause the most pleasure with Allah (no slight intended toward Muslims, just wondering if this is how the terrorists were thinking).

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Don't Al Qaeda use the Hijari calendar?

webexhibits.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
True, I think the real Allah would be pretty pissed off about it either way, but it may have been chosen for the cuteness of the date. Do the Bali Bombings fit anywhere conveniently into this?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
or how about the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole on Thursday, October 12th 2000.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizlaKing
check this out

www.hhs.gov...

Uh... did you find that cuz it happened exactly 911 days BEFORE 9/11/2001?

The date of THAT document is Monday, March 15, 1999. That's 911 days before 9/11/2001... I dunno if anyone mentioned this so I will

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
As JB1 pointed out, the tally from 9/11-to-3/11 is correctly indicated as 912 days. His post made me realize my intent to indicate the span of days between the two dates was poorly communicated in the initial post.

Either way... given the increasing evidence the Madrid attacks were Al Qaeda in origin, the dates (11) and span (911) are alarming indicators.

I would greatly agree...
In such, I believe that if one uses GMT (a concurrent time zone), then you would have 911 days, but if one uses local time zones, then you would end up with 912 days?

Anyway, here's a nutty question: Does the Muslim calender incorporate a Leap Year?

regards
seekerof

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Or this could just be another example of the web of synchronicity that underpins everything. In that case, having it be 911 days between the two events is like the Universe (or God, or whatever) saying, "here are two terrible terrorist attacks; this event is Spain's 911". It is also the Universe's way of saying: everything is connected.

On the 1-year anniversary of 911, the New York lottery numbers were: 9-1-1. I had that article pinned to my bulletin board for some time; it can probably still be found on the Net. Point is: terrorists didn't plan that out. Neither did they base their attacks on the pictures that can be made if you fold a 20-dollar U.S. bill, nor were they responsible for all of the countless other synchronicities surrounding 911.

Whatever the answer, it is certainly not "simply coincidence."

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
this may be of interest to some

www.skepticreport.com...

It's a link to a site debunking Uri geller's theory on the number 11

personally I do think that there is some signifigance to the dates involved in this thread and the reoccurence of the number 11 but it's good to see someone else's opinion too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join