It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: 911 Days Between 9/11 and 3/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is a leap year. 366 days until this time last year

Is that in the calculation?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
OK My turn

The peace process in Northern Ireland was thrown into turmoil yesterday after the murder of a leading solicitor, Rosemary Nelson, who was the victim of a car bomb at her home in Lurgan, Co Armagh.
Tuesday March 16, 1999

Guardian

NCC Staff Report Positive, Negative Surprises About Conditions in Afghanistan
NCCC

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1 This is a leap year. 366 days until this time last year Is that in the calculation?
Yes. 29 days in February. I needed to re-confirm the calculation, so went through each month, adding the number of days to the total. Needless to say... a significant lump formed in my throat.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
[A chilling bit of math reveals that these coordinated Al Qaeda attacks in Madrid are exactly 911 days after the previous high-profile attack on the World Trade Center in New York.

Is this a message?

This is a really freaky coincidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Using this I'm getting 912.

www.timeanddate.com...

11/9/2001 - 11/3/2004

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
i personally beleive the beast in the bible is a digital and a numeric beast.

i find it highly likely in theese times that the coordination of theese attacks is no coincidence.

The forces of evil will use numbers and math of the material world in order to gain an advantage in there war.

i believe that Ayman Al-Zawahiri is the master mind behind theese numerical coincidences and he has some way of using numbers to al qaedas advantage

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
As JB1 pointed out, the tally from 9/11-to-3/11 is correctly indicated as 912 days. His post made me realize my intent to indicate the span of days between the two dates was poorly communicated in the initial post. Either way... given the increasing evidence the Madrid attacks were Al Qaeda in origin, the dates (11) and span (911) are alarming indicators.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
okay, so the terrorist are not mathmeticians (sp) and were off by one day, it's still very chilling...

9/11 - 3/11

Who know's whats next ?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
if u take into consideration the Time of the Attacks...i think that should equal 911

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I believe ancient numerology techniques are more concerned with the number of days between two days for symbolic significance. I recall hearing this on more than one occassion, can anyone confirm?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
ive heard that also sceptic overlord but i have no way of confirming it
The bible code may give insight into that i beleive.
ive been tempted to purchase it several times.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hey there. Take a look at this

www.greaterthings.com...

Page 911 of New Testament dictionary includes the following phrases: "unawares; hewn in rock; a society of Christians, community of free people, disorganized crowd or multitude; a rich, commercial city; the Muslims destroyed the city, and today it is a heap of ruins." The name "Laoden," a variation transliteration of Laden, inserts alphabetically on p. 911 with the above phrases.

A little spooky...
Also:
"New York City" has eleven letters.
"Afghanistan" has eleven letters.
"The Pentagon" has eleven letters.
"Air Force One" has eleven letters.
"Shakesville" (the city where the jet that crashed in Pennsylvania) is spelled with eleven letters.
"Colin Powell" has eleven letters.
"George W. Bush" has eleven letters.
"Ramzi Yousef" (convicted for orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993) has eleven letters.
Osama B. Laden also has eleven.

wierd to think about, but prolly nothing. Has anyone checked if the old mayan 'saw' something big coming 9/11 3/11 and so on ? What about Nostradamus ?

Cya all, have fun.

Rest in peace to all of the dead people in Spain

-Quane

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizlaKing
the date 911 days before 9/11 is

Monday, March 15, 1999

The Ides of March. That's pretty cool too.

Shakespeares date of assassignation for Caesar.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Well I suppose the twisted good news to this is that we have another 911 days to prepare for another attack. Is there any events that happened 911 days prior to the 9/11 attacks?

I don't think that they will use that again. They will use some other symbol.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Using this I'm getting 912.

www.timeanddate.com...

11/9/2001 - 11/3/2004

don't think they added the leap year

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Planes, Trains & Automobiles

9/11/2001 (Planes), (12/11/2003 did not happen) so 3/11/2004 (Trains), 6/11/2004 (Automobiles)

9,12,3,6 = 9+3 =12 12-9 =3 3+3=6

9 3 12, 3rd month 912 days = numerology with their own system of order.

The original attack was to take place on Sep 3rd, 2001
the next attack was supposed to be Dec 9th, 2003
and the third attack was supposed to be Mar 3rd, 2006

Due to pressure from US forces all dates were moved up or delayed

Sep 11th, 2001 - Planes
Decembers plot was foiled (think BA airlines and groundings in Paris)
Mar 11th, 2004 - Trains
June 11th, 2004 - Wind of Black Death (oil, fire) having to do with cars.

Possibly gas stations and car bombs, at various locations or tanker trucks being smashed into crowded places.

Causing huge black fire balls from the fuel air explosions, especially if the (fuel) is treated with a soapy agent creating Napalm like stickyness.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
First... I certainly don't believe the number of days, 911, between the two dates are anything more than an important mystical numerology consideration by Al Qaeda. I certainly DO NOT believe in some secret cabal plan to saturate us with 11 all the time. However, it's becoming more and more clear that the culture of those involved in planning these attacks are very much interested in mystical numerology, and appear to be using it in their planning. I believe this revelation of 911 days between what appears to be their two biggest attacks is a clue to how these people think and nothing more. The other Internet myths about 11 occuring often in the events surround 9/11 have been debunked here often enough.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
islamic group leader. omar bakri mohammed. from london has just said it was in reply to Spains support of war in Iraq...

News from Sky News

www.sky.com/news

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by RizlaKing]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The guy is claiming something that was nothing to do with him.

This attack is the work of Eta. The media would have you believe otherwise for a while as any suspicion of Al Qaeda makes them more frightening and therefore more of an enemy. Within a couple of days, the fact that Al Qaeda were not involved in this attack will be made clear.
But in the meantime, the damage will have been done.

The numeric connection is sheer coincidence. Spain's general elections are only 3 days away and Eta had to strike before polling day. They've been trying to do so for weeks.
It's interesting to view the mindset of some Americans. Because of 9/11 they think that all terrorism is now the result of Al Qaeda or the NWO. What they don't realise is that most of Europe has been fighting domestic terrorism for centuries. This isn't the first attack by terrorists on their own country and it most certainly won't be the last.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Planes, Trains & Automobiles

9/11/2001 (Planes), (12/11/2003 did not happen) so 3/11/2004 (Trains), 6/11/2004 (Automobiles)

9,12,3,6 = 9+3 =12 12-9 =3 3+3=6

9 3 12, 3rd month 912 days = numerology with their own system of order.

The original attack was to take place on Sep 3rd, 2001
the next attack was supposed to be Dec 9th, 2003
and the third attack was supposed to be Mar 3rd, 2006

Due to pressure from US forces all dates were moved up or delayed

Sep 11th, 2001 - Planes
Decembers plot was foiled (think BA airlines and groundings in Paris)
Mar 11th, 2004 - Trains
June 11th, 2004 - Wind of Black Death (oil, fire) having to do with cars.

Possibly gas stations and car bombs, at various locations or tanker trucks being smashed into crowded places.

Causing huge black fire balls from the fuel air explosions, especially if the (fuel) is treated with a soapy agent creating Napalm like stickyness.

I heard someone say that in some cities 511 is used for traffic reports...

so we have
911 = planes
311 = trains
511 = automobiles .... ????

5/11/ ....?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join