It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is effecting us all?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Alot of the symptoms mentioned here could also be sensitvity to coming earthquakes. Check out the thread " An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction". It's a big thread by now...53 pages. But take some time and I think you will be amazed at how often posted predicted earthquakes actually happen, the accuracy is amazing. If you think you might have a health issue, see a doctor, but in the meantime it couldn't hurt to take a look at this thread. You just might be earthquake sensitive and not realize it!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Oh yeah,
It's in the Fragile Earth forum.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

reply to post by FiatLux

Not sure what to do. I have no medical. I know the hospital can't turn me away, but that doesn't mean they really have to treat me either. Especially if I don't promise to pay. I don't know how I would pay for the medicine anyway. I called the county health department and they said to go to my doctor or the hospital. They came running right out when I got bit by that bat though.

I don't think that Lyme is taken seriously enough by the powers that be.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Jack, we can`t tell you what to do, but, I would go to the doctor anyway, don`t worry about how to pay for it right now. At least find out what it is that is causing this problem. When it`s all said and done, you can pay them 5-10 bucks a month, and there`s nothing they can do about it. But for now, just get a check up for your families sake if not your own.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I don't get it. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy theory? Why do you have to look for blaming something else rather than accepting responsibility for your own actions? I'm not saying there could be a conspiracy at work here, just that, all of you should try to take actions to make your life better if you really feel your life is being affected negatively by some unseen force.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I actually broke down and went to the ER. Good thing. I'm in really bad shape now. Barely walk, trouble with basic though processes. Started ib sine meds, but I think I'm gonna need something else. The last time I had it, these same meds didn't do it, and I had to go on some experimental stuff.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, hang in there guy, your in our prayers, we`re all family out here in this old world. Send me a u2u and let me know how your getting along when you feel up to it.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Just my own speculation: Brain wave manipulation via ? microwaves, haarp, frequency waves?

I don't know exactly what but I do have a high frequency hearing loss since birth and feel sometimes like I am living among "pod people" (Invasion of the body snatchers). What ever kind of wave is being used is possibly on a high frequency level because I'm not as affected by it as others.

That something is not internally caused but rather externally caused. and it is being "stepped up" month by month slowly.

If you sit in a completely quiet room you can hear like a hum, a I don't have a word for it but it's almost like the sound of electricity - not the hugh forceful kind but rather a soft krinkling whirly kind.

The "air" also feels different.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Does it seem to anyone else that the stores and restaurants and are less crowded? People just aren't going out so much anymore? That people are holed up more with their TVs and computers? That it takes more of an effort to socialize or even find someone to socialize with? Chicken/egg thing? Naw...I'm probably imagining things.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join