It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is effecting us all?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What I’m writing about is that something is effecting us all, I don’t know if it’s natural or man made, but the symptoms are wide spread and might just be getting worse. This is related to the Everyone is tired, and no one knows why. and possibly this thread This isn't me The point I’m trying to make is that not only do everyone around me seem tired and have aches and pain much more than normal, but people seem to be losing there temper much much more.

Just in the last two weeks I have witnessed several fights in public between strangers and the hotel where I work has had so many problems in the lounge that we had a police officer in there last night, and it didn’t work.

A few weeks ago we almost had a riot, racial slurs were being thrown about by both parties involved and where I work is a very rich place and this type of behavior is unheard of.

I personally have found myself much grouchier than normal, and at times the smallest thing just might set me off! More so than usual.
Now are these issues somehow connected? What is happening to us all?

We desperately need to identify all of the symptoms.
My symptoms are:

Nightmares [been having them for months]
Migraine headaches [off and on for months]
Insomnia Even though I’m dog tired all the time. [off and on for months]
Irritability; almost like I’m mad for no reason. [rage] [Started recently]
Cramp like pains in my legs, neck, back, and hands. [Started recently]
No energy
Now what could be some possible causes?
General health problems
Chemtrails, Toxins or pollution
Some kind of mass mind control
The physical affects of 2012
I have no clue what’s causing this, any one else feel this way?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
In the other thread you linked too, about everyone being tired, I basically said it was the food supply, as explained here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But in the past week I have come down with serious muscle/joint pain as well. The symptoms you list are very close to what I experienced with Lyme disease over a decade ago. I am seriously wondering if I am having a relapse. This includes the tendency toward agression.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Maybe having a totally open mind and exploring ALL possibilities would be a start.

Not feeling like yourself eh?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Now what could be some possible causes?
General health problems
Chemtrails, Toxins or pollution
Some kind of mass mind control
The physical affects of 2012
I have no clue what’s causing this, any one else feel this way?

I think you right with all these symptoms and causes. The world seems to be slowly going mad in my opinion. I myself have experienced alot of these symptoms. I went camping in the mountains for a week a while back and all my symptoms disappeared! I come back and boom I am sick and mad again. I think it has alot to do with electro-magnetic impulses sent out by supposedly harmless "cell Towers" and t.v. signals, as well as subliminal messaging sent out through the internet.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ever hear the phrase "tension was so thick in the room it could be cut with a knife" ?

There's a reason for that.

Everyone is feeling the changes. No, it's not fun, but you don't have to participate in it. You can separate yourself from these experiences and view them with an understanding and not be affected, if you understand energy.

I'm not talking about AC/DC or microwave towers or stuff like that. But energy from people. We all emit electromagnetic energy. If this wasn't true, there would be no need for EKG or EEG machines in hospitals.

"Something" out there is pulling the rug out from under us, so we experience change and growth. Not the kind of change Obama is promising, but a core change in how humans behave, experience and grow.

Once you fully understand this, that all people emit this energy, you can subconsciously shield yourself from others' emotions and energy and not be affected.

Sounds easier than it is. But it can be done.

The very idea that once you got away from people and went out into the country where there wasn't many people and you felt better... well, that's just one example that seems to "prove" my theory above.

People are feeling the pinch from every angle. War, disease, famine, gasoline prices, food prices, etc. It's not fun these days to be here.

But theoretically speaking, if we all lived happy-go-lucky lives where nothing bad happened, we would never evolve and grow. Not evolve as in grow another appendage, but evolve mentally, emotionally. Basically, to move from a childlike state to an adult state, spiritually and energetically speaking.

Hope this makes sense.

There are two choices, you can experience all this tension with other people in order to grow and learn, or you can learn without having to go through all that. The purpose is to learn. Learn what? I don't really know for sure exactly. It's like saying you can take the easy road or the hard road. It's a choice. Both reach the same destination.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

It is definitely the food supply. I have found that weight bearing/resitance exercises energize me. I have also noticed the difference in how I feel after I eat home grown foods versus store bought foods.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This could be totally unrelated but I will post it anyway:

I went with my dad a few days ago when he took my sister to the doctor. I was siting in the waiting room, which has a fish tank in the middle of the room and a TV on the wall on the other side of the fish tank.

I was sitting where the fish tank was directly in front of me, which means I could see the TV through the glass.

I hate TV, so I was watching the fish. While watching them, it felt like this weight was lifted off of me. My mind was clear and calm. I felt relaxed. I felt great.

But my attention was then caught by the TV. I was looking at it, and my mind filled with frustration. It felt cloudy. It felt like the weight of normal, stressful, every day life had dropped back on me. My head started to hurt and I had this feeling of pressure building up in my head.

Just doing a little experiment, I regained focus back on the fish tank. Same thing happened. I felt relaxed and calm. But then I diverted, intentionally this time, my attention back to the TV. That same feeling of frustration, aches and pressure.

I did this a few more times and every single time the result was the same.

Is this purely imagination? Or does something like watching water and fish and watching TV really do something to our brains? If it does, then the question must be asked: is TV contributing to this anger, tired and stressed out feeling we all seem to be having?

Sorry if this is completely unrelated and unprovable.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

You may be picking up vibes from people around you. This happens to me when I am in ______grocery mart. The thinnest people are all twenty pounds over weight. Most of the people look like it has been many months since they have eaten anything nutritious. Most of the people are struggling to stay coherent. The people are moving slowly. To avoid becoming depressed I repeat mantras over and over again.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i`m not sure if this will help or not, but i`ll throw it out there and let you make up your own mind. There is a website run by David Wilcock, he has done a lot of research on what we are going through in this period of time, with the coming of 2012. There is tons of information in his site, so you may want to dig around and see if you can find what your looking for. He talks about how this period of time affects us pysically, mentally and spiritually. There are many articals to read and even some videos to watch.

www.divinecosmos.com

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I wonder if it has something to do with the digital TV transition. It is something new that is happening and perhaps it's having a adverse effect on us all.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I don't have a fancy conspiracy theory for your symptoms. My guess is good old fashioned depression. Are you happy in your life. Despite whatever pressures you may be feeling in your life, would you still say the glass is half full? Are you still happy to get up in the morning?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This is odd. I wrote about something similar in my diary a day ago. You might find what I wrote to be interesting:

Something is obviously on my mind and I don't know what it is. I can think clearly. That's easy for me to do. I guess I just feel like something big is going to happen soon. All the signs that a big even is going to happen soon are becoming too obvious for anyone to not see. I think too many people are in some state of hysteria. I think that they are afraid. Afraid of what they see. They don't like what they see so they reject anything bad they might think of as being bad. I don't even really stand and I can't begin to understand why a lot of people are in this state of fear or panic. I can see it on the expression of people's faces. They look afraid yet they hide their worries with smiles-- false ones at that-- and they don't see how scared they are. Not all of them are scared. It's just that what I think because I don't believe people should hide their feelings. Maybe that's what I think they are afraid of-- that if they let their feelings come out that I think they would never look at life the same way again. Something is wrong-- or-- I believe with the way people are acting.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

My living room is filled with 4 different fish tanks, one on each wall.
The difference in relaxation, overall well being and comfort we all feel in this room is amazing vs when there was only a desk a couch and a tv in here.

The tv stays off a lot more often and I spend less time on the computer, I find myself laying on the couch and watching the fish for an hour or more at a time, especially at night with the room lights off and the tank lights on.
Rearranging the tank, or planting new plants, or even just cleaning it and maintening it also has a zen like and relaxing quality as well.

I'll pretend to ignore all the work and stress that occasionally comes wit having fish and the costs can be pricey even for freshwater.
but still I find that the difference between tv and fish is astounding.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Basically there are a number of factors.

- The food we eat is lacking in nutrition and is loaded up with fats and sugars.

- Lack of excercise and spending way too much time on comp/vids/tv is compromising our health and well being

- MOre and more people are starting to take their jobs home with them. As the workplace becomes a more cut-throat setting, ridiculous expectations and deadlines are being forced upon employees and causing unwanted stress.

- Costs of raising children are on the rise and the ways we choose to discipline our kids is being robbed from us. Combine this with the fact that they get less one on one time with parents and the massive amounts of broken homes these days, more kids are growing up un-disciplined, and some feel like their parents dont even care. This is what is causing the rise in youth crimes.

- Rising cost of everything

I can go on forever but the fact is that the lifestyles we are living these days, with all the comsumerism and keeping up with the joneses have caused us to lose touch with reality. We are essentially ignoring the human side of us in exchange for a few simple pleasures. I see it all the time, kids neglected not over drugs or anything like that, but over video games and the internet and im sure there are even a few on ATS that are guilty of it. Ive noticed that people are becoming like vultures in stores when there is a sale or a bargain bin. Consumerism is a disease as far as im concerned and its changed every aspect of our lives right down to the food we eat and how wqe behave at work.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have been having that for months, don't know why. Though I think of them as just health issues, I don't know if anything externally is causing them, but there is something thats been bothering me and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

When I'm just sitting around or laying about, I could be doing anything, nothing in particular okay, but all of a sudden its like all sound is blocked out and I can feel that. Then all I hear is a humming sound that just happens out of no where. If I move around a bit it stops and my ears suddenly feel 'free' of the pressure.

I'm not one to study on medical issues so this could be something you are talking about or just me.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gluetrap

I noticed a huge change in my childrens behaviour when i got them off of tv. They seemed more willing to listen and were less hyper.

I grow plants now, my house is filled with them (yes the legal kind) i spend hours cloning and maintaining them and it is relaxing, not to mention the air quality in my house has improved.

One important thing is to move all the electronics out of the bedrooms, they affect sleep patterns. I just keep my alarm clock in mine now.

I quit buying junk foods like pop and cookies and chips. Also i quit fast food completely and within a months time i noticed i had more energy and within 2 months time i had lost a considerable amount of weight. I now excersise regularly.

Its all about how we choose to live our lives. Sure there is alot of good stuff out there but we have to get serious now. These simple pleasures are killing us.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
How...about sugar usage?

Currently reading this very interesting book called 'Sugar Shock' which covers quite a few things. A few highlights:

- in 1800 the avg. American consumed 2.2 teaspoons per day historians estimate.
- By 2005, the av.g American consumed a little more than three-quarter cup a day

"Even THREE teaspoons of refined sugars can work to throw the body out of balance and compromise it's health."

Sooo?

- A half cup portion of Ben & Jerry's Chuncky Monkey contains 28 grams or roughly 7 teaspoons of sugar

- A 8-ounce Minute Maid Strawberry Slurpee from 7-Eleven: 33 grams version 8.25 teaspoons, usually bought at twice that size: 16.5 teaspoons

- A 16-ounce grande Starbucks Strawberries & Creme Frappucino Blended Creme with whipped cream contains 85 grams or 21.25 teaspoons of sugar.

What about portion sizes?

- Original Hershey candy bar in 1908: 0.6 counces. Currently 1.6-8 ounces

- Standard bagel 20 years ago: 3 cm diameter, 140 calories; today: 6 inches diameter, 350 calories

- Coca cola bottle in 1950's: 6.5 ounce, 85 calories; nowadays: 20 ounce bottle is the norm; 250 calories.

Since the early 80's:

- Muffins supersized from 2/3 ounces to 4/7 ounces

- Cookies up to 8 times

- Pasta portions ballooned to almost 6 times larger

- Fast food hamburgers, fries, etc.: 2-5 times their original size

The effects?

Overweight are:
- 10% of _toddlers_ age 2-5
- 19% of children age 6 - 11
- 17% of adolescents age 12 - 19; 2 million with pre-diabetes

One in three children born in 2000 is likely to develop type 2 diabetes

And what can a messed up blood sugar level cause? Well. dozens of symptoms! These include, but are *not* limited to:

1. Cravings for sweets
2. Mental confusion
3. Mood swings
4. Unexplained fatigue and exhaustion
5. Weak spells
6. Cold sweats
7. Depression
8. Headaches
9. Heart palpitations
10. Digestive disturbances
11. Forgetfulness
12. Insomnia
13. Anxiety
14. Obesity
15. Internal trembling
16. Crying spells
17. Lack of sex drive (females)
18. Impotence (males)
19. Allergies
20. Blurred vision
21. Night terrors and nightmares
22. Muscle pains
23. Allergies
24. Itching and crawling sensations on the skin
25. Internal trembling

Also see:

146 Reasons Why Sugar is Ruining Your Health (Guest Column) - www.sugarshockblog.com...

This book is opening my eyes, please think about your own sugar consumption, Google around for tips, etc... and it might be possibly the first step to reduce the fatigue or at least save your problems on the long run!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

With all due respect LD, I think starting this thread further fragments an already fragmented discussion. Why don´t we keep this topic centralized in 1 thread for the sake of clarity?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sc2099

I don't think I'm clinically depressed. If I do become depressed there is a explanation for it.

reply to post by gluetrap

I'm buying a 75 gallon aquarium in February
I'm also going to buy a 20 gallon one for minnows there is a park across the street with 2 lakes.

reply to post by metaldemon2000

As for food, 2 years ago I stopped eating fast food, I might eat fast food once every 5 or 6 months.

I also have stopped eating processed food, or have greatly limited how much I eat.

I eat lots of chicken and turkey, and some salmon, wheat bread, and lots of fruits of different varieties, I need to eat more veggies but I'm working on it, my diet today is not perfect but it is much better than in my past.

I walk 2 miles 3 to 5 times a week, I walk a lot.

I wonder if this is related to this thread:
28-10-2011

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Not to be a wet blanket, because a couple of week ago I would've agreed with you, but personally I haven't been happier.

I'm having some financial stresses while I seek new employment, but that aside I've been exceedingly cheerful lately. That's almost unusual unto itself, but do I care? Nope! I'm happy... and I'm happy about that.

Just my 2c, because I feel I'll be a minority here!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join