It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any advice..took these pics in my backyard!! what do i do with them??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this is not fake.. it scared the hell out of me! it was hovering above my backyard..and i have no idea what it was.. never seen anything like this before?? it looked about the size of an suv and when it dissappeared faster than fast and straight up into the sky..i was in disbelief! it hovered for at least 3 or four mins.. and swayed back and forth!! please tell me what the hell this is ..anyone??
i live about 20 miles from an airforce base.. is this a military thing??
SNIP if anyone can give me advice on what to do w/ these pictures??

[edit on 27-7-2008 by jmszoneguy]

mod note: email removed

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Perhaps you've linked the wrong youtube. You stated that you took them yourself, but the linked youtube was a snip and clip from an old dramatization of the MacPherson family (I think that's the right family name..... it's close, if not).

You might want to review your link, change if appropriate.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jmszoneguy

yes, this is not what you meant to post, correct. otherwise i cant see this thread being around much longer.

peace

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
what pictures?

the You Tube video has already been proven to be a movie.
Not real.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Already done.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by free_spirit]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jmszoneguy

I was going to say it looked like a car's air filter being held up by a string or something. I would say it is a fake.

link   
Is it me or does it look like a car wheel?

It looks too close to the camera.

link   
reply to post by free_spirit

has been fixed sorry.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
looks like fishing line and car parts. too bad that was the only picture you could get, maybe next time, darn car parts flying all over.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
it looks so weird. I wouldn't know what to make of it though.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
just an afterthought, why not put the originals up, better than making a crappy slideshow on youtube. at least then we could actually see what car part it is.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Good pictures if they are real, The problem is that they are as we say too good to be
true meaning they simply look suspicious. Perhaps if you provide a more wide info
about the sighting with photos of the location and showing your camera etc. the
pictures may be more credible. The Ufo is rare and looks like some kind of weird
prototype kind of new drone but seems more terrestial than alien. We‘ll see.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Did it hover at exactly the same angle the whole time?

It appears to have two brackets welded to the top portion so the craft can be screwed down to something when it's docked.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

thanks.. im working on taking more pics of the area and my house now..ill try to get a video up also..so i can explain what i saw more clearly.. than pics alone.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It should be more easy for us if you just post the pictures in photobucket or some
website like this for photos. You said you took several photos but the video is not
clear to distinguish if this is just one single photo or several from the sequence.

At this point you got our attention so just give us more information and if we can
see the whole sequence and your camera then we could have a case here.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
To me it looks like the drum from a clothes dryer, with the motor attached at the bottom. I would also like to see the original images.
Could you please upload and share them with us?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Looks like a giant stew/soup pot or some type car part, it even has the handles on the side but I cant tell what that is on the bottom.
Whatever it is, it looks like its made out of aluminum and doesnt look like its made for flying.
You are not going to be taken seriously unless you quit posting youtube stills and put the original pics up on a free image hosting site so that they can be scrutinized by our wonderful debunking staff.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
sniff sniif....i smell BS.....
looks about as aerodynamic as a can of beans..Not very nice of me to judge early...but come on
lol

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
working on posting to photobucket now.. never used it before so might be a bit. thanks in advance! glad to know u guys are experienced w/ this type of thing. thanks again to everyone!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Like pureevil81 and free_spirit said, upload the original photos to a place like photobucket or ImageShack, then post the link to the photos on this thread.

Edit to add that I noticed that you said you are doing just that.

[edit on 27/7/2008 by ArMaP]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join